Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Festivities of Krieg!(Mandalorians\Request to join otherwise)

Hello everyone! My little planet, Krieg, has been sitting idle while I was away(save for some rp from another clan member which is cool), And I have decided to change that. This will partially advance the story of House Naudir and the family within, But I really want this to be a special event for those mandos who've fallen on hard times.

Thus - The coronation of Vhei, Alor of clan naudir and queen protector of krieg.

There will be festivities in your usual mando fashion, like drinking copious amounts of ale, arranged duels between anyone who wants a friendly sparring session, and hunting exotic creatures native to the planet!

There is also political opportunity here. Perhaps you'd like to make allies(or enemies) with house naudir, or establish trade? Or maybe you'd like to help the tribal populace outside of naudir territory?

There will be another surprise, all fun I assure you.

And above all else, this is a time for mandalorians to meet. Putting any past differences aside, and discuss the future. Krieg's arms are open to our Vode!

So if you have the time, Reply below and let's have a good time!
IC, Vhei "Wasp" Naudir has broadcasted a message across old mandalorian space and in some circles within the outer rim, inviti

On a side note: If you are not mandalorian, you may still come. With permission. If you're planning hostilities, DM me and we'll see if we can work something out, but there won't be anything big in that regard.

Notes on krieg for those who have not been: Usage of the force is currently illegal in naudir territory. If you are force sensitive, just keep it to yourself, like keeping a blaster in it's holster.
The primary location for rp will probably be the
Iyatr'Keldab, or "Steel Fortress", which acts as the center of government on krieg and naudir's home.
There is of course room to rp elsewhere on world, such as the capital city "Heimskringla", located on the thin island chain that separates the tidal locked planet's ecosystems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom