Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Festival of the Skyborn. (Public Event on Kesh)

"You’re Dr. Bantam’s friend, right?"

The young clone gave a vigorous nod of his head. "Uh huh." Though, to be technical, his name was Doctor Bantam, Sir. And Three really just liked him because, even though he was a doctor, [member="Bryce Bantam"] wasn't his pediatrician. Now, the first time Doctor Bantam, Sir ever tried to give Three a shot or that really foul-tasting pink medicine stuff... he was going to have thirty kilos of Clone Trooper coming for him.

Her next question made the boy think. What did he have there? What did he have where?

Turning his head left and right, the boy finally cued on the ice cream cone in his hand. Holding the steaming cotton candy fluff aloft, the boy chimed, "You mean this? It's cloud candy." It was also pure sugar. As was probably evident. With his free hand, the boy pointed over to a booth across the street. "They have some over there, Miss Joza, Ma'am."

[member="Joza Perl"]​

Armis's expression was blank as he spoke to [member="Sadran Simitri"] with an even tone.

"One should not need a law to know that every dishonorable act is dishonorable Miss." "You commit an unprovoked attack against another and question why it is viewed as such."

He paused.

"I know nothing about our host other than he is the victim of unprovoked aggression however..................."

He paused as [member="Solan Charr"] began to play.

"we show great disrespect to our host interrupting his playing."

Armis turned and moved slightly back towards the small group to listen to the music.

Sadran Simitri

S
Sadran softened her expression as [member="Armis Vindex"] finished speaking. She realized that whatever qualm her had with her wasn't because of what had just happened in particular. He has been trained to see all things as an attack first and foremost. She felt sorry for him, he couldn't see the harmless curiosity that had transpired.

She answered back softly, "Well I am truly sorry if I offended you in any way, and that you could only see our interaction as unprovoked aggression. You are right, let us enjoy the lovely music, and lets not let our encounter ruin the celebration of this evening."

With that she turned back to face [member="Solan Charr"]

“Cloud candy?” Oh, she’d heard of that before. It had been ages since she’d had it, though. She followed the boy’s outstretched hand towards the stall before shaking her head slowly. “I’m afraid that might be a bit too much sugar for me. You see, I’m sweet enough.” She gave him a wink, and a short laugh at her own little joke.

“Are you here alone? Ah…what was your name again? Sorry kid, but I didn’t quite catch it the first time around.” She scratched at the back of her head as she took another sip of her drink, idly wondering of that nerd Sor-Jan was around. He kind of rubbed her the wrong way, what with calling her a man and all. Well, he hadn’t exactly called her a man. But he sort of implied it kind of, if you twisted your head and squinted.

[member="3X744"]

Who turned down cloud candy!?

Adults. That's who.

They were a very strange peoples. "I'm Three," the boy supplied, giving the often abbreviated form of the actual series designation used to identify him on Kamino as part of the Clone Trooper Project. Among which, he had the distinction of having been one of the clones developed during the war, whereas the vast majority of the Republic's Clone Troopers had been developed in the decade leading up to the seminal Battle of Geonosis.

"SJ's prolly still talkin' history, back there," the young clone added, with a wave of his hand in the general direction of where the public exhibit was that Sor-Jan had been so fascinated by. It was all a bunch of talky-talk and mumbo-jumbo as far as Three was concerned. Definitely not enough violence involved.

"Are you here for the Skyborn Festival, Miss Joza, Ma'am?"

[member="Joza Perl"]​

BB smiled at Kimiko and said "Dancing. It has been awhile since I had the chance to do any proper moving and shaking and I hope we can trip the light fantastic a bit tonight."

Bryce understood she might have some reservations, heck he would. Still he hoped she would be willing to take a few trips around the ballroom floor with him before the night was out. Turing back to the arriving guests he greeted the next two guests while extending his hand in friendship to the couple entering.

"Lord and lady Graysza, the King Solan is honored you were able to attend tonight."

[member="Kimiko"]

Completely flustered at his meaning, Kimiko was immediately lost in her own little world. She had never danced before, and she was, in the very scenario that involved such activities. What was she going to do? How was she to convince him that she had no experience what so ever? The train barreled through her head and before she knew it, she was face-to-face with the next set of guests Bryce had just welcomed...and she panicked.

Bowing deeply she excused herself for a moment and ran, as best she could in heels, until she found an alley to hide.

Kimiko leaned on a wall as she steadied her breathing as she attempted to collect her thoughts. What was she going to do?

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Sadran Simitri

S
After listening to the music for another couple minuets Sadran decided to head back towards the celebration. When she left the ball earlier that evening Sadran had wanted to experience some fun. Fun was something she hadn't gotten to partake in for a very long time. When she threw the shoe at the violinist she was right about him being a force user, but apparently not a very interesting one. She became a little downhearted at the thought, she thought that maybe he would be the excitement she was looking for. If pleasing the people was where he found enjoyment than good for him. Sadran gave a quick wave towards the violinist and leaned down to pick up her thrown shoe. She turned around to head back towards the city. Maybe there she would find what she was looking for.

[member="Armis Vindex"]
[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Sadran Simitri"] [member="Armis Vindex"]

Solan's eye opened to see the woman walking away, her hand giving a slight wave and he grinned a bit while he played. Se was right about one thing, to him he was more than happy to please those around him and help them. Call it having a bleeding heart, or what ever else one would think to be the reason but in truth there was no reason past when they felt happy he did. Empaths lose their sense of self if they dont die early, they can tell which emotions are theirs and which are someone else's sometimes. So Solan had given up on that and simply found himself to be a conduit for those emotions and to spark them in others so that they reached him as well. It was a bit of a strange way to find happiness, but otherwise he would not know what brought himself happiness.

That was why his smile remained as he tilted his head just enough to acknowledge Sadran as she started to move away. The Notes continued, though, as would the songs. How long this group would stay was unknown to him, but it didn't matter how long they stayed. He would keep playing until he grew tired of it, and once that was done he would return home, maybe even drop in on that little ball he was holding to show his face to the guests and releave Bryce from being his standin.

[member="Kimiko"] 's hurried exit left BB worried. Was he pushing her too hard? Bryce wanted her to begin to explore her freedom and grow past her slave conditioning but he could only imagine how fast thing must be moving for her. Excusing himself for the receiving line he follow where she went and into an alley behind the great hall.

We was breathing heavily and resting against a wall as BB approached. As he did he could see the confusion on her face, confusion that boarded on fear.

"Kimiko, I'm sorry," He began.

By the time Bryce had caught up, Kimiko had mostly recovered and composed herself. As she faced him, she forced a smile and waved off his apology, shaking her head to assure he was not at fault for this.

"Master, it is I who am sorry. Please forgive me for running off without you like that. It will not happen again." After the words were out, she instinctively bowed, and stayed down, awaiting whatever punishment she had in store.

BB knelt down in front of her and reached over to take her hand in his. Lifting her face to she was looking at him BB paused a moment before saying.

"Bryce, tonight I'm Bryce and you're [member="Kimiko"] . No master, no servant, just two people who are enjoying one another's company. Come on."

BB stood up and as gracefully as he could slipped Kimiko's arm under his so they could walk arm in arm once again. Leading her not back onto the great hall but rather out into the night he walked with her silently allowing the beauty of the night to surround them.

"I know this is all new, and a lot to take in. I must remember to take it in steps, lead you in self-discovery, not force it upon you. If you would feel more comfortable back on board the Starr I can take you back. The choice is your's Kimiko, just let me know what you want to do."

“Three. Right.” Joza nodded a bit too formally for such a casual situation. For a moment she wondered if she should bend down to speak to him—isn’t that what one did with children? Then again, Three wasn’t that small. Maybe that was only the sort of thing you did when talking to really small children. It might have seemed condescending for her to do so, anyway, she thought.

“Ohh,” Deciding to remain standing, she gave a faint nod of her head. “That sounds…riveting.” She deadpanned, looking off in the direction the boy had indicated. If she knew Sor-Jan, and she really didn’t, that sounded like something he’d do. Probably. Maybe. She wasn’t sure.

“I sure am.” She turned back towards Three with a bright smile, in a much better mood than the last time they’d met. “I’ve never been to a celebration like this before.” A pause, and her eyes drifted past the young boy and over to a row of carnival games. Kids liked those, right?

“Would you like to play a game, Three?” She hoped that didn't sound weird, like she was trying to lure the kid away or something. Extending a hand, she pointed behind him in gesture to what she was talking about. “Pick out one you like and we’ll play. My treat.”

[member="3X744"]

Riveting was...

...not at all the word that Three would have used.

Planting his hands on his hips, the youngling seemed to almost pout as he stared off in the notional direction to which the Anzat was located, somewhere lecturing on stuff that people hadn't cared about in more than nine hundred years. All this fun was going on, and SJ was always trying to get Three to try fun stuff, and Three didn't have anyone to do fun stuff with!

“Would you like to play a game, Three?”

Blinking, the child craned his head up to one side as he looked up at the Zeltron woman, as though not certain he'd heard that last bit correctly. Was that a question or a statement? Seriously, would he like to play a game? Would a Nautolan like to go swimming? What kind of question was that?

A smile transformed the earlier pouting visage into a look of pure... well... hyperactivity. He had been eating cloud candy after all. "Yes, ma'am!" the boy chirped brightly, his head turned sharply to follow where her hand was pointing, like a puppy that was eager to play fetch.

Pick a game. Play a game. Freeloading.

All of these things sounded like his favorite things.

...well, his second favorite-ist things. His first favorite-ist thing was shooting stuff.

"Okay, ma'am," he affirmed, as his short legs took off in a sprint toward the game booths. He was weaving through people, jumping up and down in order to get a look at everything. There were ring toss games, bean bag toss games, test-your-strength games, and...

The youngling gave a gasp, pausing a moment before he dashed up to a counter with a series of light blasters. It was a shooting game! Which meant the point of the game was to shoot stuff. It HAD to be fun! "Is this okay, Miss Joza, ma'am?" the child asked eagerly.

Had he a tail, it would have just make the jump to ludicrous speed.

[member="Joza Perl"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom