Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fel Empire

The Hound

T
Is this still a thing? Or did the Moffs finally kick out the Fel line and disband the Imperial Knights etc. I just want to know if this plague destroyed decades of friendship between the GA (or now the GR) and the Empire and led the Empire back to the Sith. Also, if the Fel Empire is gone for good, maybe the Imperial Knights are still around in underground channels throughout the Empire?

The Imperial Remnant actually is already here, though as to the Fel line I'm unsure of. The Imp Knights are still here though and there is an Emperor. However, I find it strange that hardly anyone has offered up to become a Knight.

Flint Pherson

F
We started from scratch. The Imperial Remnant Faction is seeking to revive the group known as 'Imperial Knights'. :D

Flint Pherson said:
We started from scratch. The Imperial Remnant Faction is seeking to revive the group known as 'Imperial Knights'. :D
Nobody knows what happened during the Four Hundred Year Darkness, only that all known governments collapsed.

The Hound

T
Well I ask this because the Imperial Knights under Fel were overwhelmingly "Light". One of their jobs was to, if the Emperor was to ever fall to the Dark Side either bring him back to the light or remove him from power...Is the Sith connected to this Empire?

The Hound

T
But if the Empire was corrupted during the 400 year darkness than it is quite possible for the Imperial Knights to be "Dark" now and I was curious as it has to do with my bio.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Again. We started from scratch. All canon and EU ties went dark. Died. Erased. Ka'poof. Everything you see now is Player Created and Player Driven restructuring. Kinda impressive really. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom