Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feel the Magic, Hear the Roar (Baby Force User)

Hey all,

Since it makes sense for Rayia's story, following her story of being rescued from captivity by a Jedi Healer and her subsequent life debt, Rayia would be spending a lot of time around Force Users. She might even have the possibility of exploring how a late bloomer reacts to dealing with the Force. And well, she would have her own issues negotiating it. Thus I would be looking for a more experienced Force User to take Rayia under their wing. This would involve notably teaching her as well as potentially dealing with the problems she might cause as a student. She does have her own secrets, after all.

Seperate from that, I am also hoping to have her bond with other force users around her age. Make some lifetime friends, go on wild adventures etc.

Last edited:
Rayia Si Rayia Si

what kind of master are you looking for? Or is it for a general master/student scenario?

Due to Rayia's nature, she is very duality driven. Dark and Light. Both sides vying for control. She would hope to find someone that understands both sides of her to help her reach a balance between the beast and human sides of her. But I am also looking for a long term master/student. I want Rayia to "grow up" with them so to speak.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Due to Rayia's nature, she is very duality driven. Dark and Light. Both sides vying for control. She would hope to find someone that understands both sides of her to help her reach a balance between the beast and human sides of her. But I am also looking for a long term master/student. I want Rayia to "grow up" with them so to speak.

Well I can offer Matsu, she has been around light and dark, she has studied a large number of force groups both light and dark and has stayed in the light.

Rayia Si Rayia Si

I can offer Oh-Mu here. He's a nomadic, Dungeons and Dragons Monk type. He comes from an order called the Matukai who focus on spiritual and physical purity through meditation, martial arts, and somatic ritual. Essentially a mixture of monastic martial arts (xiaolin, Kung fu), tai chi, and Force training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom