Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feeding the Bear (NC)

Mauda

Transport Dock Alpha (DTDA)
A Day Of Major Stock Movement

The quiet breeze that blew under my feet was dominated by the shouts and footfalls of the men of Transport Dock Alpha. Men and Women who were formerly useless addicts, fumbling and staggering while Spice coursed their veins were now functional, productive staff. They ran back and forth, relaying information and prepping the crates of weaponry. Ironscale Trandoshans patrolled the catwalks, manning turrets and making sure no living organism was within a mile of DTDA. Today was important and the atmosphere reflected it with great intensity.

I didn't want to be here, I normally wasn't. But this stuff had to get to where it needed to be, and I was intent on supervising such an operation. We moved stock countless times a day. But this was OUR stock. DEAD, branded and labeled. Owned by us, moved by us, for use by us. We were in a red hand situation and there was no proxy protection. But that was a risk I had to take. We were setting up a Spice Refinery on Kessel that was critical for generating funds and we had to equip the security personnel there. The recent diversion of resources to [member="Causstik Rahn"] and his pirate collective was a necessary chunk of our resources gone. We had to counter it somehow, and drugs was the solution.

I stood at the end of the junction, at the balcony overlooking the Landing Pads and Warehouses, acompanied by [member="Artorian Solaire"] , my right hand man. The warehouses contained Armoured Transports. Those transports were due to leave, stocked with crates of CSA-04's. Those were staying on Coruscant, being distributed to all sorts of criminal cells and citizens for personal use. The freighters on the landing pads were of much more importance. They were carrying a large supply of heavy weaponry, specifically crates of DT/HB-475's and DT/AI-03's. The Ironscale's on Kessel would be readily equipped with enough firepower to stand firm against a ground-based invasion.

A young man, his skin littered with the blemishes of Spice use jogged up behind me;

"Sir, the freighters will be ready to leave in roughly 10 minutes. Ground transports at least half that."

I was tense, and 10 minutes was a long time for me. But I couldn't do anything about that. Besides, I was confident DEAD was still hidden from any form of authority or government.

"Good.. good.... Just keep an eye out"

"For what Sir?"

Questions. Questions frustrated me almost as much as small talk. I slowly turned my head and looked at the young man, without word or emotion.

"Right. Will do."

With that, he scuttled off down the stairs to the landing pads to resume his work stocking the freighters. I continued to look past where he had stood and watched the gate. I had a hunch, a concerning one.

[member="Barr Vexos"]
[member="Jessica Bowers"]

As the armoured transports were being loaded, Tonith stood on the loading bay observing the comings and goings of the loading crew. He was looking for a way to optimize the performance of the soon-to-be-created freight subsidiary of DEAD. He needed quality human capital, and observing people was the way to find that.

Skice crawled intently through the air vents of the transport dock Comm link in hand and eyes glisening with apprehension. She held down the red button on the side of her Comm link and spoke. "Okay Darmas so exactly what am I looking for?" Darmas was the man on the other side of the Comm Link and one of her most trusted confidants, Unfortunately it became more and more evident that he had no Idea that trust worked both ways and without one side pulling its weight the whole system went to dust.

"Okay your looking for a crate full of CS1-o4's. You'll need to find someway inside the cargo hold." Her eyes widened and her Comm almost dropped through the opening in the vent. Selling these would buy her a nice comfy bed and a fancy dinner...Many fancy dinners. She stared out into the docking bay and saw if filled to the seams with workers and trigger happy Trandoshans blasters at the ready. "There are too many in the docking bay I'm gonna do this my way." Instantly she pulled out her Lightdagger (lightsaber but shorter basically) and began cutting through the vent opening until it fell to the floor allowing her to crawl out.

She jumped out and landed on her feet silently her attuned senses alerting her to everyone around her. She sped through the docking bay hiding behind crates her cloak flailing behind her as if there was a strong wind in her wake. She came to the cargo hold of one of the ships but it was guarded by two Trandoshans florescent and cautious.

Mauda

I hadn't paid any attention to it. Clanging and various other metal noises were simply part of the background. But there was that feeling I knew all too well. The feeling of a certain presence. Everyone here was either Trandoshan, or an addict. None other than myself made use of the force. So another force-sensitive stood out like a sore thumb amongst the general population. I overlooked the pair of freighters being loaded and so when I looked down, I saw her. Well hidden, but only to the Ironscale's securing the freighter she was eyeing up.

I wasn't going to tolerate any incursions. None. But the fact that she 1. got in here and 2. was force-sensitive intrigued me. So I wouldn't kill her straight away. Questions would be first. With that, I adjusted a belt and jumped the balcony. I landed with anger right behind [member="Skice Variger"]

"Remain calm or your spine will be the first thing to go. Who are you."

Tonith slowly walked to where Variger was "hiding". Like Mauda, Tonith was trained to look for security breaches; he was a former banking securitor. He would stand a dozen feet away from Mauda to his left, watching the scene as it unfolded.

[member="Orex Mauda"] [member="Skice Variger"]

Desmond... Desmond had been a smuggler before and would continue to do so now. Even despite his new role in the Ascendancy... He could never have enough capitol. That and he owed a Mean Trandoshan quite a bit of money. So he would work it off, the only way he knew how. One of the freighters adorning the landing pad was none other than The Krayt Dragon. A highly modified Muurian transport, that could fly at speeds of most interceptors and was armored to take a beating. It wouldn't be long before they took off.

He watched the addicts load his ship with guns and other weaponry. He was going to make the Kessel run... Again. Something that required dexterity and no small amount of luck. If he kept this up he might just wind up lost in space one of these days. But, he prayed to the force that day might be far... Far... Away... He looked round for his crew.

Apparently manning the other ship was [member="Kvelduf Ioscyn"] , a renowned pilot, but Desmond had never heard of him. Helping with Security were [member="Thraxis"] and [member="Bill Kerkov"]. Thraxis Desmond knew from his days in the Hutt Cartel. He was an alcoholic with the taste for only the most disgusting of swill. Bill was a small time pirate, whom with enough skills might even rival Causstik one day. Then there was another... One who gave Desmond the chills, but had proven a valuable member during many a heist. [member="Lark"]. He was acting intelligence during this operation and as such would coordinate the whole thing... Making sure it flowed seamlessly and smoothly.

On top of this members of another syndicate were supposedly coming into inspect the weapons for sale here. Another person who Desmond owed a debt too... [member="Erden Tarkhan"] and his men were supposed to arrive any minute now. But, Desmond knew all too well. When so many criminals gathered in one place, it usually spelled trouble. But this also meant another thing. It was the beginning of possibly a whole new criminal enterprise... Desmond shivered at thought, just when he had hoped to leave the underbelly behind, he found himself caught right in the center of it...

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Her body was shaking and her hair immediately stood on end and her eyes diverted to the figure behind him. She staggered and her first instict was to turn around but another stronger feeling was telling her to stand still or her body would be In two. She stood up and lifted her hands in the air after dropping all her weapons and gear to the floor. Her voice began to break at the worst time.

"It was just a job man gimme a break!" She squeaked her fear was easy to detect her emotions were all over her face and her thoughts were evident In her body motions. She began to back away from the man "look ill just leave I'm not a spy and you don't need to know my name, Kay?" She began to slowly back away intent on escaping from this horror only to run into a group of Trandoshans surrounding her and aiming their rifles.

"For Bantha's sake!" She ignited her Lightdagger and prepared to fight if necessary knowing full well this will not end well.

Mauda

Weak. Nothing but weak. If she beared no interest to me she would have already been made a twitching, contorted mess. But I was interested. And I was curious.

"I will know your name, or you'll be killed. Who are you, and why are you here"

I pulled my hilt from my cloak and held it reverse-hand. If she makes any further moves, it will be ignited for only one task. I made re-assuring eye contact with the lizards. I didn't want them to shoot the .. thief without me having known at least something.

[member="Skice Variger"]

She looked around her eyes sparkling their lethality emitting off of their bodies as this mysteroius man demanded information. She took a sigh and her face softened revealing her obvious annoyance with the situation. "My name is Skice variger and I'm here to steal some of your stuff on orders from a guy named Darmas I have no idea who he's working for because like I said its a job."

As soon as she said that she slowly extended a palm sending forth a arc of force lightning attempting to stun the man as she backflipped behind the Trandoshans and readied herself.

Mauda

Orex watched as her palm extended and felt a certain degree of frustration, dominated by raw anger. I outstretched my right hand. A hand already burnt to charcoal from his previous experience with much more powerful lightning. The lightning connected with his hand and dissipated into his flesh, countered by Orex's pure anger.

"I want her alive"

Orex raised his voice against the sudden shouts and commands coming from the lizards. He paced towards her, ignited his lightsaber and swung it towards her, smashing a black blade into her Saberdagger with force.

"You've put yourself in a situation you won't get out of alive.. or atleast.. Not the same."

[member="Skice Variger"]

Skice raised her saber and countered with all of her might exubering a great amout of energy loss form this single strike. Her flesh began to lite up and her nerves began to ache from excrusiating pain. This anger coming from this man it was like nothing she had ever seen before it was like a knife to her chest and it burned.

She tunred her attention to his hand seemingly burned from her lightning attack but something was off, She had only learned force lightning a month ago it couldnt be that powerful it was barely enough to ignite a flame. She leveled off and lunged at the man Saberdagger in hand and she swung at him with all the force she could muster.

She staggered for a second the glow in the mans eyes was a pale yellow, It offput her a great deal. "How much anger do you have inside you?"

Mauda

Orex encouraged her swings. Coaxing more from her. As she lunged he used her momentum and blocked with a swing, allowing her to move past him. As she levelled, he swung again and entered another Blade-Lock. He leaned in, pushing her down and staring into her eyes.

"It's not anger. It's power. Raw Strength. Something I can feel you lack"

Orex offered a smile, one that flexed his blaster bolt wound. The exposed flesh, pulled up in a grin moved and parted, his molars bared through.

"I can feel the Force in you. But it's quiet, like it's been silenced."

Orex relinquished his push and encouraged her next move.

[member="Skice Variger"]

Skice paused for a moment she comtemplated what the man said it began burning its way inside of her brain and it was a lingering feeling that he was somehow toying with her that he somehow wanted to lure some sort of reaction out of her being.

She took up another stance and shifted her blade into a backwards position as she leapt into the air she sent down a blast of force energy.

Immediately following she slammed down from above teeth clenched and eyes intent on the man blade "What do you want from me?" She asked her voice now taking up a more aggressive but tender tone.

Jorus was passing by Transport Dock Alpha heading towards his ship that would transport him to the planet of Vjun, when he overhead the clashing of lightsabers. He stopped as he felt an intense cold, taking a deep breath he knew that this feeling could only come from an individual that was powerful in the dark side of the force. He entered through the main door of the dock and saw an intense battle going on between a man using a black lightsaber, and a woman with a small dagger like lightsaber. Their blades were locked together as Jorus entered the hanger, he could feel the desperation of the girl fighting this man as she knew she was out of her depth. It was obvious that this man was coaxing and toying with her for his pleasure or for some ulterior motive. Jorus cleared his throat.

"Come now young man that's no way to treat a lady." He said sarcastically, his emerald eyes glinting through his mask and hood.

He was dressed in a robe that when first made would have been white, but after years of travelling and gathering knowledge from ancient areas about the force it was a tinge of beige. He stood at just about 6ft and was not the most physically imposing but what he lacked in physical presence he made up in with a deep understanding of the force and saber to saber combat. His belt that held together his robe had a pouch holding a holocron, and two orange coloured lightsabers,

Orex Mauda
Skice Variger

Skice turned to face the man in her desperate plight her sweat dripping to the floor and her bones aching from all the intense movement. Her composure began to falter as she stood upright her eyes shifting between a pale yellow and a burgundy brown her staggering breath was almost comical to hear as she gasped repeatedly for air.

"Well its nice to see someone here has manners!" As she said this she switched her attention back to the man and his ignited black lightsaber. She paced slowly at first but then she began rushing as she ran at the man with intent to stab him with her saber.

Jorus slipped one of his orange lightsabers into his right hand and ignited it ominously. The orange saber representing his place in the force perfectly as neither light nor dark, but as a definite threat to those that had the pleasure to cross blades with him. Jorus noticed that his opponent clearly had unchecked rage in him and this would make it easy for him to tap into the dark side. However he also knew that this would result in him making rash decisions and if he was able to frustrate him and keep his distance, Jorus knew he would have a chance of defeating him. He noticed the girl charging her assailant again, as she did this Jorus raised hand and sent a brutal telekinetic force push towards the dark side user.

"Hey if we are going to fight this man, you either work with me or leave as to not get in my way." Jorus yelled at the girl, knowing that the Dark Jedi would find it a lot more difficult to focus if both of them were attacking him at the same time.

Skice Variger
Orex Mauda

She looked at the man with a look of annoyance as he yelled at her her face contorted as she began clenching her fist tightly and darted her eyes and the man. "HEY! This is between me and whoever this soon to be Bantha fodder is." Her voice was not as sweet now and her independence was evident in her speech and in her bodily motions she wanted nothing to do with either of these men and her sensitivity to the situation was growing and quickly.

She extended a palm and a enormous crate filled the brim with supplies was lifted 10ft into the air "Now leave me be!" She motioned her palm through the air and the crate was levitated over to the door where the man was standing, She was attempting to seal off the entrance into the room. Skice prepared herself once more when she got a call on her Comm link. "Skice! What the heck is going on down there?!"

Jorus idly flicked his wrist in annoyance at the crate flying towards him moving it to the side. He then fully stepped into the room alongside the girl, his presence in the force feeling immense to her. However it wasn't an intense cold or hatred like the Dark Jedi it was instead at the surface a warm friendly exterior, with the ability for that to flip at any minute into malice. Like a perfectly balanced blade Jorus was an enigma to most, he was neither one nor the other and wasn't able to be put into a box.

Without making any motion, he sent calming waves out using the force trying to calm her fiery temper so she could focus on the task at hand and realize she was hopelessly outmatched without his help.

"Can I please join in on the fun, I always enjoy sending scum like him running." Jorus said as he stood beside her his ignited orange lightsaber down by his side, showing that he was friendly and didn't want any issues.

Skice stared at her comm link and answered after a breif moment of formulation "Umm were having umm oh sorry your breaking up um bye!" She hung up as she sighed in relief she began to take position as Jorus came up beside the woman. She fumbled and dropped her Comm link on the floor embarrassed to say the least, Her cheeks lit up a bright red and she cocked a sly grin.

"Hey....how long have you been standing there?" There goes her emotions again leaving no sense of solace or deceit in their path, She felt a level of stupidity giving off a aurora of narcissism around others, It was her dark secret her secluded shame yet it was a huge part of her.

More importantly her jaw dropped in awe as the crate she flung at him was now on the other side of the room no where near its intended location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom