Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give me your best shot!

Mainly I am talking the character. I know my writing sucks I am probably my biggest critique on that. I have struggled a great many years to get to the point of writing somewhat decently. Given my background it was hard considering I was nearly illerate for a good part of my life but I have dedicated 20+ years now to getting better.

Feel Free to Roast Tegan. lol

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
The fight on Metellos was my most,, and possibly first, direct interaction with Tegan.

I enjoyed it.

I thought the character was interesting, her opinions and ideologies were appropriate to an individual that had lived for so long, and she gave the impression of having moved beyond simple Jedi or Sith (or anything else in between) methodology.

She came across as a rounded personality, with quirks and shortcomings, and her thoughts seemed considered.

I believe you when you say she's been written for a long time; it shows in good ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom