Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback on Solan

SO yup, doing this again but on Solan only as im curious what you guys think of several things and really actually anything that comes to mind. The big things im curious on though is what you all think about the character and his writing style or even just how the character acts. Another thing i am curious on is what you all think about his falling into madness and how it even happened in the first place. Do you think the idea was stupid in how i handled it or do you like it. I want fully honest opinions in this thread so even if you truly think the character is complete shit tell me it. Honesty is what i need in order to evaluate the character, not trolling or brown nosing the char.

[member="Solan Charr"]

I've only threaded with you once (twice?), you've got a solid composition going but at least in my experiences I felt like the character wasn't there. Maybe it was just bad times OOCly but I felt like they were just being written, no emotion tossed in. Otherwise you write well and don't either explain too much their motives and don't leave them too vague.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom