Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback on Solan Version 2

Ya, you guys know the process. No need to explain it.

Keep the posts constructive, this is time for me to reflect on how ive been RPing the character and i don't need people coming in to make it about them.

Also, and posting this now. Kaine, you are not to Post here and if you do i will have it removed.

Solan Charr said:
Also, and posting this now. Kaine, you are not to Post here and if you do i will have it removed.
No OOC thread is locked to anyone without them infringing a board rule. A post will only be removed, likewise, if it is breaking rules. Posts are not removed on the command of other members.
Keep this in mind, and keep the conversation civil.

Your avatar and sig don't seem to match.

Solan's purpose seems lost in translation. He is a 'Dark' Jedi, but is attempting to do the right thing most of the time. There doesn't seem to be much conflict there, but rather more of a dark side for dark side's sake (and all the force powers included). I might have missed something because usually there's a lot of character development in private threads, and I haven't read them, but from what I have read I'd advise figuring out why he does what he does and emphasizing that conflict between the desire for good and the fact that he has dark urges, rather than accruing titles left and right.

Hope that helped. :)

[member="Ryan Korr"]

Ya, his being a Dark Jedi but doing good does need a bit more explanation, but i just haven't been given the chance really to explain the causes of why hes so far into the darkside but the Skirmish on Makeb is the root of it.

As for the Avatar and sig... I cant really edit it myself.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
I feel like solan Is always trying to be intimidating and edgy, what with the scythe and what not. But he's not really all that intimidating whenever he makes the effort. He's like that movie divergent where it's like watching your little sister try to be sexy for the world but you are just kind of shaking your head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom