Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback on Dax (and His Writer)

The Reaper of Won Shasot
So, I've reached 3k posts after nearly two years of writing this character. Personally, I feel as if he's grown a lot, just as I have. But I also wanna know what you guys think of him. Things I need to improve, flesh out more, ideas for what I could do with him next, or even if you just like threading with him and wanna let me know, I'd appreciate all of it. He is without a doubt a character I will continue to write for a long time, and I want it to be pleasant for you all to write with him. So come and hit me with everything you got!

And the same goes for me too. I wanna know if there's anything you guys think I should improve in my writing, because I'm damn near certain I lack in some areas, and I like I said, I intend to stick around for a while. So please critique my writing as well, and give me any pointers you think of!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom