Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback for the Fire Princess. Year Seven

So I just looked at Elpsis' profile today and noticed that she's almost 7 years old oocly. To be precise, I created the profile on 4 March 2015. A lot's happened since then. She lost lots of body parts because she had to catch up to her adoptive mother, and got a clone, who has her own solo thread and Factory subs despite being an NPC, but I digress. So it seems appropriate to ask for some feedback re writing, character progression. Also her last feedback thread was in 2017, so it doesn't seem too over the top. Looking for constructive criticism.

If people wanna talk about other alts of mine, that's cool too, but Elpsis has been the most active and, I think, most visible as of late.

Elpsis is cool as hellfire! ^^

I'm not in any position to critique your writing, really. I've only been around since last year.

She can be a bit brusque, which may scare off others from engaging in discourse with her IC, but she has every reason to be as far as I understand.

So go Elpsis, and happy birthday for her in advance! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom