Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been writing Dubiety for a while since my return now. I think. Sorta. Maybe it's been a while. Certainly feels like it! Anyway. As per the new namechange yep, he's a Zambrano doing his Sithy thing to try and show off to his Father and build up his powerbase (Which has been wonderfully fun so far). He's got a long way to go but I think being a sorcerer like this has been a blast! And I'm curious as to what other folks think, so lemmi know below~

I admit, I enjoy your writing. I've been reading your threads since I joined. You have your flaws, but you've always made up with it from the passion of your writing. I admit, I'm a bit of a copycat, your own adventures, and the struggles of your character trying to please his father, and rarely getting there, was one of the inspirations for my own Allya.

Daughter of a powerful Sith Lord/Leader of a nation, seeking out his approval, rarely ever getting it.

You are a good writer, putting a lot of fun into your posts, and emotion into your characters. You are an inspiration, and I love your writing. So keep at it! I look forward to all the stories you write up!

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom