Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fear. Fear Attracts The...

Joon just looked down at the blonde peacekeeper. Even with the lightsaber back in hand, it was sweet. The clone smiled, and drew her lightsaber, and with a spin in the palm, she mirrored the girl and pointed her crimson blade down with an equally sharp emission.

”Come and get me.”

She bounced her brow once in mocking invite.

”You’re not taking me today, little girl. I told you. This is a taste of what is yet to come.”

Her smile was wicked, but warm.

”Come on. Prove your word is as strong as your will.”

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Jamie was hardly the best with utilizing the Force to augment her natural human abilities, but luckily there was a relatively easy pathway to the balcony for her to reach. With a small running leap the girl made it up onto the opposite balcony, though with a bit less grace than she would have cared for, about three feet away from Joon's platform.

"There is nowhere to run, where do you hope to hide?" She asked, directing the blade of her saber towards the woman. "Just surrender. You won't make it off Naboo alive by resisting."

Not to mention the several murders and attempted murder already committed would ensure that this woman was locked away in a cell very similar to the one Vrak Nashar had found himself in not long ago.

Naboo was becoming quite the breeding ground for terrorists. Perhaps there was a pattern building here that should be investigated. Something she would have to look further into.

[member="Joon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom