Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite scene from the new trilogy

Darren Onyx

D
I would say the battle between Anakin and Obi Wan. That and the conversation at the end of that fight, when Anakin is being burned.

I avidly dislike that fight, simply because if you watch the combat I can't find any of their attacks actually believable. It is dancing, not fighting.

For me it is seeing Otoh Gunga.

Darren Onyx

D
HK-74 said:
hate everything about the new trilogy LETS GO OLDIES

I hate how people dislike the Prologue Trilogy. I mean it really drives me crazy. I understand when people say that George Lucas got lazy and that is why there are some things, such as the Force being bacteria, and stuff like that. But when someone talks about how they had Gungans, and they did this and how this doesn't work because of this. It makes me mad. I mean if you are a fan of Star Wars, then like it. I don't wanna say I like the Prologue better then the Original. The Original Trilogy is probably the greatest movie trilogy of all time. No doubt. But you have to have the Prologue or else you wouldn't fully understand the Original. Did they explain everything about Darth Vader and his connection with Luke and Leia? Nope. Did you learn how Obi Wan and Anakin were connected? In a small way, yes. You just have so many questions and not alot of answers. If you sit someone down that has never seen any of the Star Wars movies (that goes for all the episodes) and have them watch only the Original Trilogy, they will have so many questions. I am saying that because when I first saw A New Hope (I watched all the movies in order of release) I was so confused. I had some many questions. Were some of them answered in the last two movies? A few. But there is still all the other ones to. Sorry for the rant. Just wanted to get that off my chest.

Darren Onyx

D
Almost as cool as this time I went to the store to get Lucky Charms but they were all out so I had to like get Captain Krunch instead. It is almost as cool as that is only it wasn't that cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom