Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite movie? Best movie?

Curious to see what other folks opinions are.

When I say favorite I mean which do you enjoy the most, even after repeat viewings, etc.

When I say best I mean what do you think is the most well made movie you've ever seen. (Directing, writing, acting, etc.)

(I know this'll be hard for some of you, but just humor me and pick outta you're top whatever :D)

Favorite: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, I'm a huge Hunter S Thompson fan and find the film extremely hilarious and relatable. Because reasons *cough*. Thought both leads accurately portrayed Thompson and the Lawyer.

Best: Apocalypse Now, by pretty much any standard an epic and a worthy adaptation of Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness. Which if you know the story behind how the movie was made makes it even more amazing, it's a miracle the damn thing was even completed. There's a documentary on it and plenty of articles online, I'll spare the text wall for those not interested.

My favorite movie is probably Upside Down with Jim Sturgess and Kirsten Dunst.
The best movie I've ever seen is more than likely the Goodfellas.

Crucius Sin

A Sin That Shifts
Favorite? Maybe Spaceballs... Or possibly RED? I'm feeling a tiny bit indecisive about that.

Best? Either The Godfather (Can't pick between the first two), or the really old James Bond movies... And maybe the Daniel Craig ones, too... Fuck it, I like James Bond.

Aravaal Dasac said:
Favorite: Star Wars prequels because of the awesome lightsaber fights
3cd8a33a.png

Favorite goes "To the Last Castle." Those final 30 minutes, especially the last 5, made the movie one of the most memorable experiences for me.

Best tho'? Eeeh. I'd say either Tokyo Godfathers or It's A Wonderful Life

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom