Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite EU Character (Spoiler..ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was. But it's the way that she was introduced that got me. I loved how she was stuck inside of the computer of a star ship. Very unique for Star Wars.

Judd Hunter

J
I just love his evolution in canon over time. He shows a real change from the things going on around him.

Zahn was pretty interesting as well. And I especially liked Jabba in the Expanded Universe. Much more sinister and devious than the party boy you see in the movies. After all, the Hutt Cartels actually built a Death Star.

Henry Lightinger

H
Thrawn was indeed an awesome character, but I feel at times that he ruined the image of the Chiss as an individual peoples. It seems everytime I get into the debate people claim the Chiss would be allied with the empire because they are all imperials at heart like Thrawn. Never mind that that Chiss has in canon a stronger relationship with the New Republic and later the Galactic Alliance.

Yeah when dealing with Thrawn its important to remember that he was an outlier within the Chiss. Not all of them are tactical genius' and most of them are content with the Ascendancys current territory, hence the whole "No expansion just defense" doctrine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom