Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fateful meeting

sadly no, after he nursed me back to health and I made enough to get my own ship and get off world we agreed to end it and go our separate ways, time to time I contact him when I'm on planet helpful to have someone who's always here

She knocked back another drink of tihaar, not the slothhest but of motion as the brun of the drink echoed to her stomach, taking a breath she chuckled

in fact I ended up marrying a business man in my 40s!
Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

She silently glanced over to her sister, listening to the short story about her love life. Their lives seemed to differ greatly in that matter. While Star were married and all, Tan had a completely different attitude to the opposite gender. All much because of the experiences back on Corellia. Mitch sometimes made her life to a living hell, and there were few exceptions after that. Days in just trusting a guy because he acted nice were long gone. Trust were earned. Through commitment, guts, loyalty and hard effing work. A task not easily obtained from this blue twi'lek.

The talk about marriage made Tan snort silently and roll her eyes a bit.

''Married...'' she repeated the word. ''You're stuck, then... Since the fortys, and he hasn't hit you yet...?'' she stated and asked rather coldly, the memories of her own past catching up to her once more. That often made her involuntarily fall into a darker mood. It was very difficult for her to be happy for her sisters sake, even if she so much wanted to. Suddenly, she came to think about that she might have gave away too big of a hint about her past that she definately were not comfortable with, or shared with other people. She blinked and looked away through the galley of Star's ship.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom