Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farkiller

Well before I start thinking of ways to find, reverse engineer and use the technology for a new line of sniper rifles.

I know lightsaber rifles are banned, because highly destructive but the Farkiller wasn't classified as it, just used the tech to increase the range to something doubtful anything else could match.

Junko Ike Junko Ike
b7a949a2e8d8c758c13f00ae39d76183.png

they refer to it as a lightsaber sniper rifle in the article for the person who uses the rifle.

Junko Ike Junko Ike

Seems rather vague; I'd say it would depend on how the lightsaber components are used - after all, Kyber Crystals are lightsaber components, of sorts, yet are canonically used in First Order turbolasers.

Personally, I would just ditch the reference to lightsabers and say something like, say, this: "The not-Farkiller uses (mumbo jumbo) to wrap sheathes of multiphasic particles around its projectiles, (mumbo jumbo), nullifying atmospheric resistance and allowing the weapon to remain lethal at distances up to one hundred kilometres."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom