Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Far From Any Road | Reclamation of Concord Dawn | NIO

OBJECTIVE III //: BYOO
COMPNOR // OPEN
// TARGET >> NEW IMPERIAL DESERTER | SPECIAL AGENT BARNES //

Emmett Carter Hayes had witnessed droves of deserters during the Sith-Republic war, especially when the tide of the war had turned to favor the One Sith. At first it was merely rumors, rumors that turned to news, news that turned to experiences.

Those were the worse.

He had, then, served as part of behind-enemy-line operations headhunting Sith commanders. Deserting such units meant the whole unit was put in lethal risk. Hayes had escaped death twice but many friends did not.

As much as Abaddon was an identity disconnected from Hayes, Emmett could not help but feel burning fervor rising inside.

This was more than just business.

This was personal.

PdlmMws.jpg

CONCORD_DAWN_
DON 'BANDIT' BELKORA
COMPNOR
Tags: Izoshi Izoshi
d7w6m0J.png

As soon as the blue-skinned menace led them into Belkoras line of sight and ambush zone, the Tetan male opened fire rapidly, blasting them so quickly half didn't get a chance to fire back and withdraw their blasters. If one thing was blatantly evident of Belkoras former life, the fellow fired and fought with all the trigger discipline and ruthlessness of a former criminal gunman. When his main gun crapped out on Belkora, he whipped out his sidearm and emptied the contents into the face of another poor soul. Any other soul he didn't gun down was blue woman's job to sort out.

"You're a mean one ain't ya woman." he called out in the aftermath, looking up and laughing at her as he shot a wounded Mandalorian who was clawing at his leg and cursing him out.

if they're watching anyways
Knock knock.

Auteme, for all her experience as a Jedi, diplomat, and friend, felt exceedingly impatient. So much so that only a few moments of silence from within the homestead led her to start poking around. She looked inside the windows, knocked again, looked around as though suddenly they might appear.

Then again, her closest friends had a habit of doing that.

She hadn't seen Loske in forever. Many in the New Jedi Order had been looking hard for her, but when she'd finally been freed, Auteme hadn't gotten the chance to say even a word. Now Loske was some warlord on Concord Dawn next to her husband -- and Auteme wandered glumly to her door, hoping that things were alright.

No one was home. She pulled out a commlink, dialing away, hoping the connection would go through.

"Hey, um, Loske- it's Auteme. I kind of- I'm at your house- that's weird. Um. Anyways, I'd been hoping to visit, but you're not home, and I-" And she what? What did she need to say?

Auteme looked back at the house. Through the window, she locked eyes with a small, furry creature.

"I- I didn't realize you had a cat," she muttered.

Waymar Dathrohan

W

pUD4kj6.jpg

T K - 1 2 7
99th STORMTROOPER LEGION
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
CATHAR | BREAK ON THROUGH
Storm UCP | SRK-65 Carbine | AP-25i 'SIMP' Blaster | Grenades
Noel Strasza Noel Strasza | Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt

N5cG5gd.png

Not moments after the call out, the sniper was shot down. Thats what he got for being on the opposing end of the War Machine. I ducked back below cover as a loud burst of blaster fire rang out against the burnt out speeder husk. That was heavy firepower, they must have had a squad automatic weapon in their midsts.

I slung my carbine over my shoulder and pulled my macrobinocs from a pouch on the webbing strewn over his armor and propped his elbows on the speeder to look through the binocs and ID'd the man firing out the heavy repeater rifle, New Imperial ironically enough. Made sense, their weapons traveled far and wide.

<"Squad automatic, Echo Four Nine. Second flo-"> I ate a round to the shoulder that knocked me unto my back, the tibanna burn seeping into the fatigue underlayer. I didn't have time to groan or scream in pain when the automatic bacta injectors dampened the sensation.

hlAHCJW.jpg

Dark as a Dungeon
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
IMPERIAL KNIGHTS

|OPEN|
N5cG5gd.png

The descent into the mine was treacherous. Perhaps it had gone dry in recent years, which would explain the dilapidation. It seemed as if the Mandalorian Unionists would be hiding here permanently if they so much as touched the wrong wall. With aid of the force the Imperial Knights could navigate a safe route, and the Journeymen stayed close behind them with their weapons drawn.

They reached a mining elevator, and descended. The doors slid open to reveal a small campsite in a circular cave. Tents were spread around a large lamp, and crates piled high against the back wall. Standing in a row in front of them, guns pointed to kill, were armoured Mandalorians. A woman in faded orange beskar'gam stepped forward.

"Drop your weapons and leave, Imperial scum. This is territory of the sovereign Mandalorian Union."

The Journeyman captain scoffed at the grandeur. "The Union holds no power here, or anywhere."

"So the Protectors fight for the Imperials now? You've just... given up?"

"We fight for Concord Dawn."

"Enough! You do little for your people by hoarding this Beskar. The Empire will use it fight the Sith!"

"Am I really supposed to believe your empire is any better than theirs? I meant it when I said leave."

"You know we can't do that."

Hans couldn't tell what emotion was on the woman's face beneath her helmet, but after a moment of silence the blaster bolts began to fly. The Knights moved into a tight formation to draw their fire, while the Journeymen fired back.

OBJ 1

For what felt like ages Djonas finally got the opportunity to be by his lonesome. Sure, there were soldiers and other 'friendly' forces in the AO, but he was otherwise on his own. There was very little need for actual command beyond a squad leader, when it came to carving a way through the town. At least, for the run of the much stormtrooper.

The Tion Exile was fortunate enough to be gifted with the Force and in the ranks of the Force Corps.

Opening his eyes, he stopped before the sealed doors of a warehouse.

Through the Force he could sense life hidden away. Apprehension rolled off those that hid. Clenching tightly on the silver hilt in his palm, he shoved his off-hand forwards. Once, then twice, as the Force buckled and strained the threshold before it blew inwards.

A cry of pain was muffled by the clattering of the door, but by then, Djonas' argent blade was already carving through one of Sal Moxla's men. The remnants of those that had escaped from Ordo. For once, it was no stealth mission. And he was glad for it.

PdlmMws.jpg

M A L W A R E
W I D O W M A K E R
// BLOW-IT-UP \\
Don Belkora Don Belkora
AbhcKk3.png

"Naturally," Izoshi snickered in response to his remark, squatting down to pick through the corpses after disposing of three of her own unsuspecting victims, thankful that the woman whose guise she now wore had been properly maintaining her blaster. A jam would have been quite an awkward situation. The chiss plucked the helmet from her head and threw it upon the ground, curling her lip in some mild disgust- well that smell definitely wasn't going to leave her nose anytime soon, as much was for certain.

"Let's see. We're looking for information. Datapads. Notes. Scratch. Anything. I would suggest seducing the bartender, but he's dead and... I don't think you were his type anyway." She hummed, hooking her hands beneath the arms of a body and grunting in her haul to drag it back inside and off of the street. "Any luck?"

OBJECTIVE III //: BYOO
COMPNOR // OPEN
// TARGET >> NEW IMPERIAL DESERTER | SPECIAL AGENT BARNES //

499931609248694281.png
The crystal chandeliers of the mansion reminded Hayes of those arm chairs generals that had spent more time on camera than on the front. The parasites.

Those with connections who had spent the lives of common men like pennies. Those who ended up poaching the spoils of war, whether they were on the winning or losing side did not matter. Merchants. Dishonorable with no loyalty except to their pockets.

As he crept cautiously through the richly decorated hallways of the mansion, Hayes began to resurface more and more from beneath the cape of Abaddon.

Barnes must suffer.

Iago Zacarias

I
hlAHCJW.jpg

H U N T E R
The Mandalorians and their colonies were in a state of crisis which invited opportunity for scum and rodents. Much like him. Criminals took advantage and established cartel rings, mercenaries found new employment with said cartels, and the rest of the litter pursued their own agendas. His agenda was religious and economical.

Capturing slaves and hunting the strong, offering tribute to the Scorekeeper.

His clan had established an improvised command center, with prisons filled with slaves. Out on the plains of Concord Dawn they harassed and became menace to much of the locals with their own militia incapable of fending off the Trandoshans.

In the long grass Dagorn was finding prey he had spotted not too long ago.

"It'ssssss no ussssse. I can ssssssenssssse you."

His tongue licking the air to capture the scent of his prey.

PdlmMws.jpg

CONCORD_DAWN_
DON 'BANDIT' BELKORA
COMPNOR
d7w6m0J.png

Belkora smiled and shook his head at Izoshi's response; he had to give the broad credit she was a real killer in every sense of the meaning. Izoshi and Yubari were mean creatures, and the pair had wracked up more hit jobs on Belkoras behest than any other agents in the agency, the pair were vicious, punctual and affective murderers. He was glad they weren't against him because he didn't fancy being killed by either one; Belkora was interested more in a natural cause kind of death, something elusive and rare to people of his trade. The Tetan man could only count the number of an associate he knew of who had died in their bed or keeled over from some less than amazing illness. That was rare when in a world dominated by a dog eat dog mentality, only a select few wise and cunning individuals got to that path.

"I don't think we'll find anything on a Mandalorians corpse miss, they ain't a famously literate people," he responded sardonically, " I reckon we find their garrison building, they usually keep records and that stored up in there."

pUD4kj6.jpg

O B S C E N I T Y
W A R M A C H I N E
OBJ | RUSTY CAGE
// Tavish Steiger \\
N5cG5gd.png
The sniper shifted her heel, pivoting to the location he pinged, pinching the inside of her cheek with mismatched teeth and chewing on it to distract herself in the downtime between pulls of the trigger. She missed it, somedays, that feeling of urgency she felt when she had anxiety and suffered from nervous tremors behind the scope. Now, the only thing she felt was the recoil, and most of the time- as she had been disappointed to discover- the polymers in her shoulder joints kept her from even feeling that.

< "Got it," > she droned, pulling the trigger to blast a hole the size of a fist through the gunner's head. Those around scrambled to cover, suddenly feeling very, very small when only seconds ago they had felt on top of the world. It was amazing what a good sniper could do. < "Steiger?" > She called toward the grounded troop, though she glimpsed him only briefly, far too concerned with keeping the remaining foes suppressed and under control to keep him safe. < "You'd better get up, we got sh*t to do! Rub some dirt in it, you're fine, hotshot." >

2d1OJ6G.png

HARLAN // CONCORD DAWN
Vibes | Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt | Drip

Luc followed him to the hilltop, tracing his eyes across the horizon. Concord Dawn was as different from Serenno as it could be, and Nirauan itself was only remotely similar prior to the mass-scale immigration that had taken over the world.

But it still had its charm, in its own unique, Mandalorian way. The people were a hardy band of Mandalorians who prized their independence as much as his own did back home. Just like the worlds under his authority, he knew that the Concordians would accept nothing less than the respect and sovereignty that their fellow Mandalorians had received in years past.

An eyebrow arched up as he shifted his gaze from the horizon and over to Maynard. "...A tradition you are keen on keeping, eh? What that implies is much more responsibility than leading your brothers into battle." He smirked. "And I never took you for the type to accept that kinda responsibility, Treicolt."

But then again, neither was Luc.

Waymar Dathrohan

W

pUD4kj6.jpg

T K - 1 2 7
99th STORMTROOPER LEGION
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
CATHAR | BREAK ON THROUGH
Storm UCP | SRK-65 Carbine | AP-25i 'SIMP' Blaster | Grenades
Noel Strasza Noel Strasza | Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt

N5cG5gd.png
With the machine gunner down, it got a little less heavy and I managed to get back on my knees and get ahold of my carbine. before looking the way of Strasza. I was ultimately surprised she could recall me by name and not designation number solely. Inodded once regardless before taking aim down the alley. It was clearing out and soon enough the section leader was motioning for them to get on the move again.

<"Move up! Move up! Cover to cover!"> He barked out in command and Steiger glanced the way of Strasza.

<"Cover me."> He had all but the gall to tell her before he made way behind an errant storage crate, glancing back before aiming forward to cover her approach once more.

And then a technical, a landspeeder with a heavy, rapid fire laser turret mounted to the back burned through that road and took up position at the end of the road, dumping another section of insurgents before throwing down punishing fire power toward all of the troopers.

I went behind cover and grasped ahold of a thermal detonator.

PdlmMws.jpg

M A L W A R E
W I D O W M A K E R
// BLOW-IT-UP \\
Don Belkora Don Belkora
AbhcKk3.png

"You'd be surprised what you can find on a Mando's corpse if you know where to look. Not very smart, sure, but... they are sentimental..." The woman held up a worn piece of tech, squinting to try and make out what words had been rather defiantly etched into the metal frame of the outdated datapad. "This time, however-" she remarked as she unceremoniously chucked the busted pad over her shoulder and stood up, "I think you're right. We shouldn't have too much trouble finding it, with a little bit of luck."

She strolled back outside, lithe frame dancing between the mound of bodies she had created in the door of the now graven establishment, and swiftly forced it shut, turning the sign from 'OPEN' to 'CLOSED' with a flick of her wrist. "I'm following you, this time. It's your turn." A flick of her wrist gestured onward toward the street.​

Iago Zacarias

I

hlAHCJW.jpg

H U N T E R
Every step he took was slow, the rustles of the tall grass was the only sound that broke any stealth he attempted. He growled, hoping fear to sink in the target and break their morale. The prey was dead meat, unable top hide their trail for Dagorn to trace. He often toyed with his prey, some broke down and surrendered themselves to their defeat. A great few made it challenging to the Trandoshan that which he found more exhilarating.

"There you are."

His scattergun fired at the direction of his prey, causing the prey to sprint in retreat. It was a young Mandalorian. Male. Already completed his training and accepted as a Mandalorian in their clan. A worthy kill to receive points from the Scorekeeper.

The personal shield absorbed the slugs of the scattergun, activating their jetpack and firing blasters at the Trandoshan.

Making him work for his kill.

Good.

A worthy challenge.

OBJ 1

Crimson bolts of energy lanced at him. Some past him, the anticipation of the gray cloak of death breaching the building having turned the build up of apprehension to fear. Fear that rolled off of him, as a sereneness unfit for the power that he wielded poured off of him.

From left to right the ward of plasmatic energy he created shielded his features from the lethal bolts that were sent at him.

The first of the motley group of Mandalorians and insurgents that he caught sight of were wrenched off their feet towards him. With how fast the blade weaved through the air, it seemed there was no break in the protection he formed around himself, even as the body came towards him and an outstretched limb was severed - body flying past him - the armour gilded Knight's defense seemed impenetrable.

Scorch marks adorned his frame, but the protection afforded him by the gray cloaks armour shielded him from a lethal strike. He advanced forwards, and as he neared another of the Circle, his silver blade came down, lancing forwards through the insurgents face before they collapsed, a silent scream adorning their face.

PdlmMws.jpg

CONCORD_DAWN_
DON 'BANDIT' BELKORA
COMPNOR

Tunes
d7w6m0J.png

"No bother Izoshi, try to keep up?" he remarked, offering a cracked smile as he moved down the rubble-strewn streets with the Chiss in tow. The pair occasionally came across resistance and the odd throng of civilians fleeing the battlefield, but in the case of the former, the pair gunned them all down without respite or thought. The beauty of being in COMPNOR meant you ain't got to worry about no rules of engagement, the same rules that had cost a fair few soldiers and stormies their lives and limbs. Perhaps it was evil, perhaps it was cowardly, but Donnie was a survivor, and he planned to keep on breathing long as possible, so what was playing dirty to him.

After traversing what seemed like the same blocks repeatedly, the pair came into an abandoned square that stood before a formerly intimidating headquarters that was pockmarked with bomb holes and was partially burned in its west wing. The rising smoke amidst the spiral towers made it look like a villains lair from some holonet cartoon series that the youth watched. To Dons eyes it seemed like the immediate vicinity was clear, but these Mandos were a tricky bunch and for all he knew and Izoshi knew. There could be a whole bloody battalion in that building.

"You got any intel from central command on this block? I'd wager it abandoned but you know the Mandos, they'll die before letting something important easily fall into enemy hands."

ewmtCGa.jpg

T H E _ W O L F
PROTECTOR OF CONCORD DAWN
ARMOR | LIGHTSABER |
PISTOL
Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku

"If it were up to what I ever wanted to do, Luc. I might've still been roaming the stars, a spacer. But probably like you, I couldn't live my life amounting to that. I had to be something better." Maynard admitted as he peered over the Concordian landscape, a sense of errant solemn in his eyes. Maynard crossed one arm over the other on his hip once more before looking toward Lucien.

"My old man told me if I was gonna be anyone as a man, be someone other people could rely on. I wasn't, for ages. Out for myself. Then I came back to the Jedi, for better or worse. Coming into command of the Wolf Pack certainly helped, being with Loske. I think I am that man now. And these people...my people, need a man like that to lead them."
Maynard admitted outright.

"It won't be easy, but I don't trust anyone else to do what I have to do here, for my home." Maynard says.

O B S C E N I T Y

W A R M A C H I N E

OBJ | RUSTY CAGE

// Tavish Steiger \\​

Strasza nodded once to herself as she watched him climb to his feet and quickly, she flicked her sight down the street he moved toward, racking back the bolt of her rifle with a satisfied smile. A steady breath slipped between her parted lips and she popped another two rounds off to cover him before one splintered the top of her shoulder, punching into the reinforced armor and burning her cloak in the process.

Under fire, but still eeriely calm, she flattened herself down and tucked her rifle across her forearms, using her elbows and knees to crawl under the cover of the half wall that shielded her.
< "I'm taking fire, give me a second." >

The commando whipped her rifle around and angled it toward the corner of the wall, using the glassy reflection cast off the scope to try and discover where it was she was being shot at from- aligning her suspicion with the angle of the bolt and damage it had dealt her. Patience was a sniper's best friend, even if she hated it.

Forced idle for the time, Strasza glowered at the reflection intently, hyperfixating until she saw the slightest sign of movement at all.

hlAHCJW.jpg

G R U N G E
TASK UNIT ALPHA | IMPMAG
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
CONCORD DAWN
Storm Recon UCP | BKM-62x Battle Rifle | DSP-61x Hybrid Pistol | Grenades
Reaper

N5cG5gd.png

IF1RVXg.jpg

<"A lot of you bandits have the same calling card. So what's the common demoninator."> With that, Grunge's arm bar he had on the man tightened down and he offered up a cry of pain, writhing in it. Grunge was silent for a moment in contemplation. These bandits had the same maker's mark and calling cards as a few of the errant groups raiding Beskar shipments on Ordo.

Something smelled off here. Really off. Sith weren't usually so subtle in their alignment.

"Aaagh! I don't know anything! You'd have to ask my leader."

<"Leader is being asked in far less nice ways than I am right now...so why don't you cough up answers or you'll be doing the same dance.">

"Wh-what?"

<"Start talking.">
Grunge pulled on the arm bar even more, all but physically dominating the bandit within his martial arts hold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom