Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy author Terry Pratchett dies aged 66

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2991774/Fantasy-author-Terry-Pratchett-dies-aged-66-long-battle-Alzheimer-s-disease.html

British fantasy author Terry Pratchett has died aged 66 after a long battle with Alzheimer's disease, his publisher said today. This is a breaking news story.

A wonderful fantasy author and creative genius, best known for his 'Discworld' series of about 40 volumes.

1654.jpg

He was my all-time favourite author. A wonderful man who taught me (and I'm sure, many others) the importance of laughter, and of making other people laugh.

Rest in peace.

"It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living."

- Sir Terry Pratchett

[member="Jenna Rayley"] Very true - had some brilliant books and a real magical mind, and inspired one of my favourite PC point-and-click games 'Discworld'. His help to bring Alzheimer's disease into the public light was very honourable.

Nice quote too, very apt from the great man.

When were you when Terry is kill?

>>Was sitting in room on site of roleplayings
>>My mouse suddenly made clickings
>>"Terry is kill"
>>"no"

Seriously though, this guy's stuff was great.
We've lost so many great guys this year :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom