Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Fancy Footwork

MOSHED-2022-8-22-21-2-43.jpg

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Braze Braze

Loomi_divider.png

"You're not a monster, Loomi. You're... just a cute girl, with a sweet personality. And last I checked that's not anything like a monster."

Loomi turned her head a little. Her face was now flush red, her eyes still damp from crying. After she had been so snappy, and admittedly pretty rude with him as well, how could Braze still say such kind things about her. And cute? Even with the ugly scar on her face?

She didn't have much time to react to any of this. Braze picked her up in a delicate manner, which made her face go even more red. It was gentle and polite, very much something she hadn't been expecting. Her mind was practically spinning now, her heart feeling like it was about to burst out of her chest. Before all she could feel was sadness and embarrassment, but now she had no idea what she was feeling. She wasn't quite embarrassed, but why was she still burning up?

The boy began to speak again, setting up a strange scenario. As they stepped into the sparing hall, he set her down on a bench and retrieved her leg from underneath the training mat.

" Talk about a chrome situation am I right?"

Loomi frowned, but then she smiled. Snickered a little. It wasn't funny, but she couldn't help it. Still bright red, the Godoan took her leg and clipped it into place, finally standing up. She stood about an inch below Braze now, though her proportions seemed to indicate that perhaps her legs were made to be longer than her organic pair. There was certainly an awkwardness about the way in which she stood.

"I-I, uh..." Loomi began, her head turned and hands tucked behind her. "W-well..."

Her heart was beating so fast now she could feel it in her head. Her antennae curled back in confusion as her body tried to figure out what kind of reaction she was having. Why couldn't she even get out a single sentence?

Loomi's body began to move on it's own. Instinctively. She stepped closer to Braze, leaning up ever so slightly before pecking the white-haired padawan on the cheek.

"Th-thanks," she muttered. "I-I'll see you later."

With no other words, the teen turned tail and ran, hiding her face as she did so. Braze would be left alone in the sparring hall.

What had she just gotten herself into?

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png

Braze stood frozen in place, his hand instinctively touching the spot on his cheek where Loomi had planted a gentle kiss. He could feel the warmth spreading through his face, his cheeks turning a deep shade of red. He was taken aback, completely caught off guard by the unexpected gesture.

His mind raced with a whirlwind of thoughts. Did he have cooties now? Did this mean something more? He couldn't help but feel a mix of awkwardness, confusion, and a strange tingling sensation inside. What was happening to him? He huffed finally drawing breaths several long moments after she had departed grumbling to himself how girls ALWAYS made things complicated! He looked around seemingly for the first time in his life keenly wondering if anyone had seen that happen and he felt abashed. He covered his face with his hands and returned to his own room to contemplate the complexities of his emotions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom