Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fancy Bars and Facial Scars

The Destroyer

T
Roy glanced over, glad to see that she was interested. "He managed to kick me in the chest. A kick from a man that big will knock the wind out of you. So when he kicked me I went down and dropped my ax. He tried to hack my face in two, but I was able to use the force to get my ax and stop his from destroying my face. He did, however, leave a nasty cut. Then I kicked him in the knee, smashing the knee cap, and struck him in the chest with my ax while he was disoriented from the pain. The rest is history" he said, grinning. He didn't mention that he was an anzati that can eat peoples' brains to live longer, but that was exactly what he did to the man. He wouldn't tell her that now. That would probably end the conversation.
[member="Alice Shaw"]

Alice exhaled at the close of the story, leaning back into her chair. She let silence ensue for a few moments while she sipped at her drink, making up for the lost time. The story was particularly impressive and there was no denying, she was already hooked on the conversation. As well as Roy himself. After finishing half of her drink she returned her attention to the company. A light smile remained on her face as she spoke. "I'm very impressed. I would have loved to see it." In truth, Alice would have really loved to be there. Something about an impressive display of masculinity got her all worked up.

[member="The Destroyer"]

The Destroyer

T
Roy smiled. "But if you were there, I might have gotten distracted." He winked and took a swig of his drink. Roy put his arm behind her, resting it on the top edge of the booth. "So why don't you tell me about yourself?" He really wanted to know more about her. There was something about her that he liked, but he couldn't put his finger on it. It wasn't her physical figures, he knew he liked that. There was something about her personality that he liked.
[member="Alice Shaw"]

She paid no mind to his arm, of course, fully distracted by his charming words. They brought back the blush in her face and her eyes glanced down to her drink. Mostly to avoid him seeing the flustered crimson of her cheeks. "I'm afraid I'm not as interesting as you. Quite a typical life." Sadly it was true. There was nothing interesting about Alice's life, minus the fame and riches. But what good was having riches and fame if you couldn't do anything exciting.

[member="The Destroyer"]

The Destroyer

T
"Well we could make it interesting for tonight. You up for some fun?" He grinned, ready to get out of the bar. Roy knew plenty of ways to have fun in the city, living for 700 years had its perks. One of them was experience. Roy drained his glass, setting it on the counter and smiling. He wondered if she did spice, he loved the stuff. He wasn't addicted, but he did plenty of it.

[member="Alice Shaw"]

Alice looked up at him with a raised brow and a sceptical expression. She was tempted by the idea, but she'd never been anywhere without protection. Then again she was sat in the presence of a 700 year old perceived God. The silence continued for another moment or so while Alice weight up her options. "I am..." She paused for a moment, glancing to her drink. "I hope you don't mind a little spice thrown into the mix?" She quickly finished off the remaining liquid, turning her head to look back at Roy.

[member="The Destroyer]

The Destroyer

T
"Spice? Now you're speaking my language" Roy said, grinning. He stood up and held out a hand to help her up. He was wondering if she was going to be wearing that dress. They might be running, according to some of his plans. "I have spice in my ship if you want to stop by there." He had some premium spice, a luxury that a warlord like himself liked to indulge in
[member="Alice Shaw"]

Alice returned his grin, taking his hand in her own as she slid from her chair. "I'm not one to say no to free spice." Her grin broke out into a full smile, the white of her teeth flashing as she stepped around the table. "Though perhaps I better change first." Alice took a few steps away from him, then turned on her heel to finish the rest of her sentence. "I'll meet you in the alley way around the back of the building. I'm sure they'll object to me slipping away for a few hours, but I have my ways." She winked toward him, before turning around to begin shifting her way back through the crowd.

[member="The Destroyer"]

The Destroyer

T
"See you there." Roy smiled as he watched her leave. Wow. What a woman. He snapped out of his stare and walked to the door, leaving the fancy bar. He walked to the back, leaning against the wall as he waited for her. He looked around, making sure there weren't any shady people around. When he confirmed it, he looked at the door, waiting. He was getting tired of this tux..
[member="Alice Shaw"]

Alice emerged moments later, wearing attire more suitable for the night to come. The door clicked behind her and she straightened up. She wasn't sure what she needed for where they were going, but she brought a hefty amount of credits along with her. "So, where are you taking me?" She shot him a small smile, sliding her arm through his and heading out of the alley.

[member="The Destroyer"]

The Destroyer

T
"Well first, we will need to get that spice. Unless you want to do that last. My ship isn't far." Roy started leading her in the direction of the dock where his ship was
[member="Alice Shaw"]

Alice moved with him, more than excited about the prospect of partying big with a war god. She could feel the steady heart beat in her chest growing stronger with each step she took away from the safety of the club. "What kind of spice?" She cocked her head with some curiosity. Though it didn't really matter to her, she liked to know what she was putting into her body, if she could ever get an answer.

[member="The Destroyer"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom