Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family Time!

Calithea sat on the edge of the rock, staring towards the large waterfalls that ran down the long cliff. It was such a beautiful area. And Calithea never thought she'd be able to enjoy such a beautiful space. She let her toes slowly dip into the water as the slightly chilly, but mostly temperate water ran over them. Her dads, [member="Tom Taff"] and [member="Mykes Vatak"] was nearby. Probably would be here any moment, if not already. She kind of liked some alone time as she enjoyed the water. Kind of.

But for now, the 10-year-old just enjoyed the moment. For some reason or another, the waterfall area seemed so... Peaceful. And beautiful. Really, she should have been meditating like she said she would be doing. She just got a little distracted by the beauty of it all.

It was just a calming place in general. The girl loved it from the first time her dads took her to the waterfalls of Noverskaa. She had been adopted a year ago by her dads, who had provided her with an amazing home, loving, and perfect home. She had never been in such a place where she felt at home. Loved. Cared for. And protected. Tom and Mykes gave her all of these things every day.

So, she tried to be the best kid she could be to her dads. She studied hard, played hard, and did anything and everything to make them proud and to make sure they knew it wasn't a mistake to adopt her. She had to prove herself, still!

As such, she pulled her feet back out of the water and shook them off before slipping them into her sandals before standing up. And she stretched, with a small yawn.

Mykes Vatak looked at the ring upon his finger. The jewel within seemed to blink back at him in the light. It got a smile from him. Some time ago, they had brought one into their family. Just as Tom Taff had been adopted, they took in a girl. She was force sensitive and he could feel her nearby. But, for now he let her have valued alone time as Mykes hummed quietly to himself over the waterfalls nearby. Looking at the ring upon his finger.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Tom saw his daughter [member="Calithea Taff"]. Even though she might be adopted she was his, sitting of on a rock peaceful. He decided to leave her there. She had been busy enough as it was. Instead he went and hugged his lover and soon to be husband sitting down looking at his ring. He did it from behind blushing the whole time. "Hey there lover boy. You looking at the ring I gave you?" He would say with a smile.

This place was significant to the family because it was where Tom and [member="Mykes Vatak"] first force bonded. It's the place they got engaged and it would be the place they got married. This place was inexplicably peaceful, no one had ever figured out why. But it was as creatures of every species would come here to look at the beauty and enjoy themselves. It was nice.

RexyDiv.png

Calithea watched the water ripple as the waterfalls splashed into the water below. She picked up a small rock, throwing it softly against the water as it bounced through a few feet before finally sinking under the water. She shook her head out of the trance as she looked around, to see her fathers [member="Tom Taff"] and [member="Mykes Vatak"] close by!

She started to jog over to them, waving her greetings as she finally reached them and quickly embraced them both into a hug. "Hey, dads!!! This place is so peaceful, and happy, and..." She calmed herself down after a moment, she was a little too excited about the place and its peaceful aura. "What are you two up to?!"

Mykes found himself with arms wrapped around him, and knowing immediately who it was turned his head to steal a kiss. It was then he realized that [member="Calithea Taff"] came over to join the two, and pulled back to save her from embarrassment. "Yes, the ring you got for me" he answered, and hugged the two back. He looked from [member="Tom Taff"] down to his daughter, with a bright smile.

"We were just admiring the view, and I was looking at this ring" he said, presenting his hand to her with the ring on it. "And I think Tom here is busy hugging me." With that he held a grin.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Tom was kissed as soon as he hugged his lover. He wanted to steal a kiss back but their daughter [member="Calithea Taff"] had come over and joined them. He nearly kissed [member="Mykes Vatak"] anyways. But he didn't want to do that to his daughter. He would just have to get Mykes back later. But the thought made Tom look at the ring Mykes got him. I made him hug Mykes tighter. He whispered "I will get you back for that darling."

He then turned and smiled at his daughter. "I was as Mykes said, hugging him and enjoying his company for a bit. Yes this is a very peaceful place. More than likely the only peaceful place anyone will ever find with the way the galaxy is." He said with a sigh. "But that's a sorry for another time. How about we go get some of that new taffy they made when we got you. Calithea Cherry, it sounds delicious." He would smile widely happy with his family.

RexyDiv.png

Calithea smiled at her father, [member="Mykes Vatak"] explained what he was up to. The ring that her dad got him was absolutely gorgeous. "You guys both got such great rings for each other!" She said as she released from the hug and examined the ring. "I love it." She gave him another smile before glancing to [member="Tom Taff"].

"Get him back for what?" She asked with a big grin. She didn't know she had ruined a moment! "It is... I really like it..." She said as she glanced around before Tom mentioned... Taffy?! A new kind? Her face lit up when she heard the name. "You named it after me?! That is so cool and awesome and I want some as soon as we can!" She said as she wrapped her arms around her fathers again, squeezing as tightly as she could.

Life was good.

Mykes remained still as he let her examine his ring, smiling between the two of his family. "What can I say? He has good taste" he said, sending a smirk [member="Tom Taff"]'s way. Then [member="Calithea Taff"] asked what Tom would be getting him back for, and Mykes' face flushed red. "N-Nothing, nothing you need to worry about" he said, this time sending a glare at Tom. She didn't need to know about what they did in their own time, like getting back at one another.

"Well then, how about we get some?" He had laughed at the idea of a taffy business opening up for them, but when it had happened he couldn't argue either. It was good.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Tom smiled at [member="Calithea Taff"]. They had gotten really nice rings for each other. He laughed at [member="Mykes Vatak"] comment "Especially in husband material." He hugged mykes closer as he did. Then their daughter asked about what he meant and Tom went a deep red "Nnnnothing important, just something betweeen me and Mykes. No need for you to worry." He might have given to much away. But who knows.

Tom nodded "Yes, yes it is as fair as I have found." He would smile, "Yes they named one for you but I always like Mykes' Melondrama." He would say with a massive grin before taking his lovers arm and walked towards lesorskaa-city.

RexyDiv.png

She giggled at [member="Mykes Vatak"] comment on how Tom had good taste. It was true - he really did. The ring was gorgeous! Her eyebrow perked, however, as Myke's face turned red and he stumbled on his words. But then, [member="Tom Taff"] went red too! Why was everyone turning red?! Her curiosity increased.

"Whatttt? Secrets don't make friends!" She teased playfully, a big playful grin on her lips. In either case, she quickly got distracted by the idea of her parents having named a taffy after her! She had never felt as special as she did now. "Let's go! We gotta go taste it!"

She laughed at the name for Myke's taffy. She loved her two dads more than anything! Melondrama... They were silly!

With that, though, she began to skip albeit slowly ahead of them as they headed back towards the city.

Mykes flushed so much more now as [member="Tom Taff"] mentioned husband material now. He glanced to his daughter, [member="Calithea Taff"] at her sudden giggle. They started off as their daughter started to skip off. He glanced to Tom. "Melondrama?" he asked, trying to hide the sly look."And what they name after you, then?" he asked, as he hadn't exactly known himself. He planned to have that flavor, whichever flavor that was.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Tom watched [member="Mykes Vatak"] go red even further but didn't press it until [member="Calithea Taff"] had begun back to the city in front of them. He gave Mykes a quick kiss on the cheek. "got you back. Yes melondrama, that's what they decided on." He gave a giggle "Mine is Tom's Tango. It's actually quiet nice to, they do a good business." He would say smiling happily, things couldn't get any better than this.
RexyDiv.png

She turned back as she skipped - indeed, she was skipping backward as she looked towards her fathers. She was careful not to go to far - after all, she did want to keep near them and make sure she could hear them! She giggled as they played with each other - Melondrama, Tom's Tango. It was super cute.

But, what was most cute was how good they'd all taste. With a big grin, "I can't wait to taste themmm!"

[member="Tom Taff"] [member="Mykes Vatak"]

He blushed and smiled. [member="Tom Taff"] definitely got him back, and he would later. He held him close as they walked. "Tom, do you...do you worry? At all?" He paused for a moment, and in his thoughts he thought about Rex. About what rumors he had been hearing. "I've heard things. That he's gone bad." He now had a very serious look about him, a common face for Mykes Vatak. He looked ahead to [member="Calithea Taff"]. He spoke small words, so that she would not understand what he spoke of. And in his mind, he told Tom to do the same. It was not something she needed to know of.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Tom would smile at his daughter [member="Calithea Taff"] "I know you can't" He would smile before Mykes asked showing signs and signals of he knew who. His dad. He looked forward "Had to go and ruin the mood." He said quiet enough only [member="Mykes Vatak"] would hear. "I worry a lot about him, I have heard many things about him but I am sure the mandalorians will be able to help me with him. I am counting on them. But if they can't help for whatever reason then I will do what I can to bring him back."

He gave a small smile "He has to come back Mykes, I don't want to think about him as anything other than my dad" He said almost in tears. "I just, I don't like where he is but he has to come back. I want him to." Tears were running down his cheeks "He has to." He would bury his face in mykes chest sobbing.
RexyDiv.png

Mykes frowned at himself, he had ruined the mood. By a lot. They had to trust in the mandalorians, and if not then themselves. Mykes would follow [member="Tom Taff"] to one end of the galaxy, to the other. And despite the smile, he felt the pain.

"I shouldn't have brought it up" he murmured quietly. He brushed Tom's hair over, crying himself with their shared emotions.

Calithea could not hear what her two dads were talking about but the sadness that struck both of their faces made her pause in her skipping with a frown. She slowly walked back over to the two men who were crying and trying to comfort each other. She didn't hear what they were talking about but she also wrapped her arms around them to join in the hug and try to comfort them.

[member="Mykes Vatak"] | [member="Tom Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Tom cried a while [member="Mykes Vatak"] brushed his hair. He was still crying when [member="Calithea Taff"] came and hugged them both. He hugged her back eventually stopping. "Sorry Calithea, our dearest daughter, you shouldn't have seen us like that. It's not good." He said with a sad smile. "Come on let's go get this taffy?" He said feeling his Myrkr Owl landing on his shoulder, it's extra calming ability helping him calm.
RexyDiv.png

Mykes hadn't expected [member="Calithea Taff"] to come back over to them, and then just hug them. He brought an arm around her, while still holding [member="Tom Taff"] close to him. He had two people with him, two people he hoped to protect as long as he could. "We are fine for now" Mykes assured to their daughter. It was not what he wished, for her to see them like this. He had to reassure her, Mykes felt he had to. And so he did so, assured them both.

"Yes, let us go." He pet the owl's head softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom