Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family ties.

Kixi could see the excitement in Nena's eyes. On her facial expression, the vibe of excitement echoed all around her. This was good. Kixi hoped it would remain like that always as lightsabre combat wasn't gonna be easy. Even after this simple beginners task, there would be lots to learn. Yet Kixi felt confident, she believed in her padawan.

"Okay Nena I'm ready too. I'm going to fire now."

Kixi would say raising her blaster and shooting directly at her young padawan. Then depending on how Nena went with that, would then determine if she would fire another, and then all subsequent shots after that.

[member="Nena Ka"]

[member="Kixi Rajki"]

As Kixi said she was about to shoot Nena raised her lightsabre so that it came down in front of her. She was ready, but nervous. The first blaster bolt came at Nena, she got in behind it and it bounced off her lightsabre disappearing in a flash. It shocked her about and she jumped a little as the sound of the bolt hitting the plasma hissed. Her breathing increased and she senses overtook her. "Wow, that was..." She couldn't think of a word to describe it, but she was ready for the next blaster bolt.

Nena once again was waiting on the blaster to be fire. She once again get in behind her blade, making sure it was between her and Kixi. Her heart was pumping and her hands were uneasy. Not trembling, but definitely not firm. As Kixi fired the next bolt Nena seized up, bringing the blade right in close, but not able to move it any real distance. At this moment it skimmed off the blade and fired into the hip of Nena. The strike brought her crumbling down to the ground. Her lightsabre extinguished and her mind went blank. It was the first time she had been stunned and it shocked her. "What... What happened." She murmured from the ground as she held her hip. It was sore, but there was no real damage done. She was anxious to get back to it, but her body seemed to want to stay there for the time being. Nena felt she had a few questions she wanted to ask before they continued.

The exercise would begin positively. Kixi fired her first shot at Nena, and she would block it sending the blaster bolt away in another direction. Kixi could see the excitement Nena felt from the thrill of making the incoming bolt fly away from her. However this was no game. In reality the laser bolts that would come would be deadly. A miss and hit to one's own body could result in fatal consequences. And Nena was about to find this out just the same way her own master did may years ago. Kixi waited until Nena was ready and fired a second shot. Nena this time would fail to clear the shot away, instead allowing the bolt to sizzle straight past her and hitting her on the hip. Nena instantly went down. Although the bolts were only set so they would stun, it would still hurt Nena, and Kixi would react becoming somewhat hysterical herself. She dropped the gun and ran straight over to Nena who sat on the ground, and she herself lowered herself so she could embrace Nena fully.

"I'm so sorry. I've hurt you. I feel so terrible."

Kixi was overreacting. Nena's minor injury was something to be expected for any first timer. Yet Kixi felt terrible. What had triggered it was her own recent injuries from her last mission where she had been attacked. Kixi could feel her own pain radiating outward as she closed her eyes and continued to hug her padawan.

"I wouldn't do anything to ever want to hurt you. Not ever. You are family and I'll fight for you always."

Kixi would soon let go of Nena and stood up, offering a hand for Nena to get up.

"Sorry, I just overreacted then. Seeing you go down brought back some horrible recent injuries I myself had sustained."

Nena was ready and keen to try it all again. This was a good thing as at least she wasn't losing any motivation due to any failures. However Kixi could sense she had something to want to say.

"If you need to ask me anything, please don't hesitate to ask it. Asking questions is a part of learning. Although there sre some who don't like their students asking too many questions, you are welcomed to ask me anything and at anytime."

[member="Nena Ka"]

[member="Kixi Rajki"]

As Nena went down Kixi immediately came over to assist. Well, it was more a guilty sorry than anything, but that was to be expected. Kixi was known to be slightly overbearing on those she cared about. Nena being her adopted niece was pretty much that. As Nena mind returned to normal she realised what had happened. "Master..." She began as she blinked trying to get the world clear again. "That was weird." She wasn't really paying attention to Kixi as she was still in a daze. However as she returned to the moment she heard Kixi pouring her soul to Nena. "Master, no. Its fine. Its apart of training. Please don't feel bad." She replied as Kixi held Nena. She pat Kixi on the back, hoping she didn't feel bad about the incident. After all it was just an accident.

As Kixi let go of Nena she too returned to normal. The scene must have triggered a slight overwhelming response from her own past which was understandable given Kixi's duties as a Jedi. However as the Padawan stood there her face shouted questions, Kixi picked up on this and got straight to the point, asking Nena if she had any questions. Which she obviously did. "How did I do that for starters. It was amazing. But it felt like it wasn't even me." She started, in a list of questions to come. "But how do you keep doing it. I was shaking and all after the first one. Have you ever been hit with a blaster bolt before? Because that hurt." She took a breath in. "Did you and Papa... George do things like this when you were his Padawan." She could have gone on forever, but she wanted answers to these questions before she continued.

Nena seemed to be all excited. Despite being hit by only the second bolt that Kixi had fired at her. This was a good sign. Nena's attitude had definitely changed. Failure wasn't a disappointment, and not that it was a total failure anyway. She had did quite well for a first timer, as infact she did deflect the first bolt, which wasn't something the average person could do.

"Yes at first it can feel weird when you do it, that's why it didn't feel like you."

Kixi would give her padawan a small gentle smile before continuing.

"Without the Force, the idea to even try and stop a blaster bolt or anything of that nature coming at you with a single energy blade would be next to impossible. The way we Jedi do it is to be fully immersed in the Force. Then through the Force everything becomes much more simplified. When fully immersed in the Force, everything slows down. To the person immersed anyway. Those blaster bolts coming at speeds much faster than sound, suddenly appear to be coming at you at speeds of a ball being thrown."

Kixi paused a moment to make sure her padawan was taking all of it in.

"When you deflected the first bolt, I could feel you were very attuned in the Force, the bolt would have appeared to come at you slowly, correct? Then I felt you drop your concentration, and like a non Force sensitive crazy enough to attempt such a task of stopping a bolt with a blade, you got hit. The way I do it continuously is simple. Don't lose track of your concentration and stay very attuned with the Force. Something that you'll get better and better at the more we train."

Then Nena would ask if it hurt all the time when stunned by a bolt. This question caught Kixi off guard as to no fault of her own, Nena forgot that Kixi was not well. Kixi's face turned to an expression of hurt and sadness, yet she still answered her padawan's question.

"I've felt and experienced pain far greater. So these days a stun bolt doesn't really hurt much. But yes, they do hurt simply because of the speed and force in which they hit your body at."

Kixi then would smile again shifting her mood away from her hurt to Nena's joy and happiness.

"Yes George and I trained many times in such exercises, and yes I got hit many times, and it did hurt in the beginning. But then I wound make a mental note to myself that I wasn't gonna get hit anymore. This motivated me to do better and better and in time as we trained more and more, I eventually got hit less and less until I no longer would get hit."

Kixi would then get herself up, also extending a hand to help Nena up too.

"However I was in my early 20s when I met George. I had trained similar exercises on my own world at an age similar to yours. Perhaps a little older than you. However we relied too much on technology such as body shields to get us out of trouble in case we got hit. As Jedi, we don't need such things. The Force will accomodate all things, not just part things like was the case on my home world. You my young padawan are beginning real Jedi training from a much younger age than I did. One day you will become a formidable Jedi, perhaps stronger than both me and even George. But you must be weary of the Dark Side."

Kixi then brushed the few leaves that had stuck themselves on Nena's clothing off before the two would ready themselves again for another session.

"Okay Nena, we will do this again. Remember stay immersed and attuned in the Force. Concentrate and you will deflect all blaster bolts with ease."

[member="Nena Ka"]

[member="Kixi Rajki"]

Kixi was a great teacher and Nena was fully immersed in the words she spoke, nodding intently after she answered each question. Each answer brought her closer to understanding the force, and how both George and Kixi were able to do such a thing as stop blaster bolts. However she did feel what Kixi mentioned, the bolt felt like it came really slowly to Nena. She guessed this was how she was able to block the first one. But she also thought that after that she lost herself a little and the force, thus loosing the second one. "Thank you master, you are wonderful. You know so much and you're so helpful. I am so happy you are my master." Little Nena replied with joy. The smile on her face went from ear to ear.

As Kixi stood up she once again warned Nena of the darkside. She understood the dangers, but felt that she would never do such a thing. But Kixi was continuously hounding Nena to keep to the light. She almost felt it was too much, but understood her concern. Soon after though it was time to return to the training, it was time to get back on the horse and try again. This time however she took in the words of her mentor and prepared to become immersed in the force. Become one with the blade and let the force guide Nena to the bolt.

Kixi was pleased at the positiveness of her padawan. She listened as she spoke and was further please as she commented on how helpful she was and do forth. Although the master, she would even bow slightly in a nodding like gesture to acknowledge her padawan's words.

"Thank you for your kind words Nena, it is appreciated. No matter how skilful we are, no matter our rank and so forth, we can always learn from one another. Right now I am training you, but believe it or not that in doing so, I'm also learning a great many things myself."

Kixi would then walk 5 metres and ready her weapon, ensuring it was still on stun.

"Okay Nena, we'll do this same as before. Remember stay concentrated in Force, let go of your feelings and concentrate only on the moment. When you do, you'll find this exercise to be nothing more than child's play."

[member="Nena Ka"]

[member="Kixi Rajki"]

Kixi replied to Nena's compliment in such a natural way. Kixi knew that no matter who you were you were always learning something from someone new. At this stage Kixi was training Nena, but Kixi knew one day that Nena would teach Kixi a thing or two. As KIxi moved back to her mark Nena pulled her lightsabre out again and ignited the blade. She stood for a few moments infusing herself with the force, letting it guide her. As she opened her eyes she narrowed them down at Kixi. She was ready. "I'll do my best Master." She replied also noticing the little pun she used. 'Childs play', after all Nena was only a child still.

As Nena readied herself she gave the nod for Kixi to fire. As the bolt came towards her her arms moved fluently and the blade moved right in front of the bolt. As it made contact it sprung off and disappeared into the distance, she had once again accomplished the mission and was getting better. Soon she would be able to deflect mass amounts of enemy blasters picking the shooters off one by one.

Nena was a fast learner. She understood Kixi's instruction well, because with the second attempt at the exercise, Nena was able to deflect all bolts fired at her. Kixi had fired 10 at her in total, of course not in rapid succession, however Nena was able to keep her awareness and concentration in the Force to parry them all away. Another mega improvement over her previous attempts.

"Very good, Nena Ka, very good."

Kixi would approach Nena patting her on the shoulder. The day by this stage was turning into night, and the temperature was beginning to drop fast. It would be time for the 2 to start heading back.

"This will be all for today. You have done exceptionally well for your first day. Tomorrow we will continue with both the levitation exercises and your lightsabre blocking techniques."

Kixi would tell her padawan as they began to walk back. The creatures of the night could be heard coming to life slowly, of course not a danger to the Jedi, but a clear sign for at least Kixi to start heading back. Kixi was tired, exhausted and felt weak. Normally she would be okay, after all she was the one doing all the teaching of the basic exercises to Nena. Yet she wasn't well, and even simple things could be a drain on her. Yet she was determined, determined to train her adopted niece into the ways of the Force.

"Nena, how do you think your day's training went? What did you learn today? How do you think you can build on what you have learnt today for tomorrow?

[member="Nena Ka"]

[member="Kixi Rajki"]

With the praise offered by Kixi it made Nena feel all warm inside. The smile on her face grew and with that today's training was over. The night was close and the wildlife could be heard around them, not a danger, more a polite notice that it was getting late. Many Jedi Masters and Padawans used the wildlife for time knowing that when they came out it was time to head back to the city. However it was also clear that Kixi was drained, she looked tired and Nena could also feel her presence dwindling.

"Thank you master." She replied with as they began heading back to Voss-Ka. Kixi then proceeded to ask Nena about her training and how she felt she went with it. "Yeah I think it went well. You taught me a lot today master, thank you." Nena was even surprised by her own achievements today, mostly helped by Kixi. The family connection they had seemed to work wonders on the training field. "Tomorrow, I am not sure. What we did today was good, so maybe more of that." Nena replied as they walked, she was unsure though of where to go from there. But she was sure Kixi would know the answers.

As both master and padawan headed back towards Voss-Ka, Nena would answer Kixi's questions to a satisfactory level. She still wasn't sure of somethings, but that was totally fine given it was only her first day of training.

"You did exceptionally well today Nena, I'm happy with your progress. Tomorrow yes, we will continue to build from today's lessons. As you better yourself with those exercises, then we'll learn a few more things, before putting everything together. Then you'll find yourself doing a multiple lot of things simultaneously, you'll be at harmony with the Force and you'll do it easily. I know it seems impossible to you now, but so would have today's exercises before today which you have already demonstrated that once trained, that you can do it." Kixi smiled at Nena as she gently rubbed her hand just below Nena's neck area.

They were almost back in the city by this stage, Kixi was feeling weak. She felt tired, as if her knees would buckle at any given moment, and that she would just collapse. She alos began to struggle with her breathing, but tried to make an effort to not allow her padawan to notice. She was almost home.

"Nena would you like to come over to dinner to my place tonight? Aunt Mako is cooking up a nice roast. It would please me a lot if you could join us at the table before you go back home to papa and rest up to ready yourself for more training tomorrow."

[member="Nena Ka"]

[member="Kixi Rajki"]

The walk back to Voss-Ka was nice, again Kixi complemented Nena on her work in training and this please Nena. She may have had troubles at the beginning but she ironed them out quickly allowing her to move onto and excel at what her master had asked. "Thank you master, it means alot." She replied smiling as Kixi rubbed the back of her neck.

They were almost home and Kixi seemed to quite faint. She stopped talking and her concentration seemed strong, but Nena couldn't pick up on what it was. She decided not to say anything as Kixi was sure to be fine. And soon enough she spoke again, asking Nena if she wanted to come for dinner tonight. "Yes that would be great Aunty Kixi." She replied happily. "I don't think I've had Aunty Mako's roast before, should be good." Nena's face almost slobbering at the thought of the food. She was clearly happy about this and prepared for the big meal after a big day.

The two Jedi finally got to Kixi's home. Walking into the warmth of her home from the coldness outside was a relief. Well at least for Kixi. As they entered, Mako would greet them both and give a special warm welcome to their guest Nena, although in reality, Kixi's home was very much Nena's second home.

"Hello there sweetie."

Mako would say as she greeted Nena and gave her a quick welcoming hug.

"I hope Kixi hasn't been going all to hard on you."

Mako would continue to say giggling a little, as she then let go of Nena.

"Come, come. Dinner is almost ready. You'll love the roast I made after your day of hard training. Make yourself comfortable at the table, there are drinks there already plus some nibbles. I'll get the roast out once I've helped Kixi with a few things."

Kixi was just standing there as Mako spoke to Nena, her face very pale. Then Nena would make her way to the dining area while Kixi and Mako briefly went to their room.

"I feel sick again Mako. Recovery is taking too long. I don't want Nena to see me like this, but she isn't stupid. She can sense something isn't right with me."

Kixi quietly spoke out letting some tears out of her eyes, while Mako wrapped her arms around her.

"Don't worry love, you will recover. Everyday you get stronger and stronger again. Please don't despair as it will just hinder your recovery. We are all here to support you. Me, Master George, the other Jedi such as Maya and the other healers."

"I know Mako, I know. I just don't want to hinder Nena's progression in anyway whatsoever. Training her to become a Jedi means the universe to me. And I owe it to her for the loss of her parents."

The two held each other for another minute before returning to the dining area where Nena had already made herself at home at the table. Kixi took her seat at the head of the table meaning Nena was sitting to her left. Mako would then come in with the roast, place it on the table and take her seat opposite to Nena or to Kixi's right. Then the three would dine, as hours would pass and the three girls would chat the whole time. They were all having such a good time that everyone lost track of time. Finally Kixi realised just how late it was.

"10 pm already. Damn time flies when you're having a swell time. Tomorrow we have more training for you Nena. So much as I would love for this night to last forever, now you must sleep so you can be fully focussed for tomorrow. Same goes for me. Mako please walk Nena home to her papa's house. Nena I will be waiting for you tomorrow by the fountain at 8 am sharp."

They then said their goodbyes for the night and Mako would walk Nena home. By the time she got back, Kixi was already sound asleep. After Mako was done with all the cleaning, she would tuck herself into bed with Kixi. Although already asleep, Kixi somehow always knew when Mako was there. This at least psychologically would make Kixi feel better.

The night would then pass very much the same as any other. Morning would come and Kixi would ready herself for the day ahead. Mako was still asleep after Kixi had readied herself and was about t leave. She kissed her sleeping wife on the cheek, and left and made her way to the fountain where she would meet up with Nena.

[member="Nena Ka"]

[member="Kixi Rajki"]

As Kixi and Nena made it to Kixi's place it was a warm relief. As she entered Mako greeted her with a gentle hug. "Hey Aunty Mako." Nena replied with her usual happy smile. As Mako replied Nena laughed a bit. "No never." She paused as she chuckled. "She is doing great. The best master a Padawan could have." Putting on the biggest smile she could muster as she finished. Mako ushered Nena to her chair, on the left of Kixi as she was the head of the table this evening. Mako soon arrived with the roast, it was divine.

The three ladies talked all night, Nena not even getting tired as it was quite well past her bed time. Kixi however soon released the actual time, knowing that training the following day would be tough she made the executive decision to call it a night. She kindly asked Mako to walk Nena home which she did. Nena said her goodbyes to Kixi as she was informed of the start time of the training in the morning. "Alright see you tomorrow Aunty Kixi. Have a good sleep." She finished with a wave as she left. It wasn't long till they got back to Papa's place. She gave Mako a hug and too said goodnight to her. "Thank you for dinner Mako. It was lovely." She said as she waved her other Aunty away.

As Nena stepped inside Papa was sitting on the couch reading off his Holodevice. "Papa I'm home." She called as she came through to give him a big hug. "Hello little Nena. How was dinner?" George replied as he looked up from his holodevice to see Nena. "Yes it was really good, Mako is a really good cook." Nena replied rubbing her belly. "Well I am glad you had a good night, but your should be off to bed. No doubt Aunty Kixi has a big day in store for you tomorrow." He replied giving Nena a look. "Yes Papa, I know." She replied as she cuddled into George for a moment. It was a beautiful moment, two people only related by the love of one another. "Alright Papa, goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow." Nena said as she got up and walked to the doorway. "Goodnight lovely. Have a good sleep." George replied giving her one last smile of the night.

Nena was off to bed, she got comfy and that was all she remembered. All of a sudden it was morning time and she was up and out bed like a bullet. The enthusiasm for training was unreal. She got changed, put her belt on, that carried her papa's lightsaber and was out the door in no time. She headed down to the fountain as she had done only the day before and as happily as she could skipped all the way down.

It was a slightly warmer morning than the previous. The day actually looked like it would be a much nicer day than the previous, Kixi would observe as she casually made her way to the fountain where Nena would await for her. As expected, Nena was already there. Very excited, vibrant and undoubtedly looking forward to the day's training ahead. Kixi too couldn't wait. Today she felt rejuvenated too. The big meal that Mako had cooked up for the three of them the previous night, plus a good night's rest had did wonders for Kixi's strength.

"Good morning Nena. I can see you are already excited for what lays ahead for you. That is always great to see."

Kixi would say giving her young padawan a kiss on the cheek as a good morning greeting.

"Okay then, let's go by the lake again shall we. We will get straight into it by continuing your levitation practice."

The two didn't take long to reach the lake, and Kixi didn't waste too much time with getting her padawan stuck into it. They would have a long day's schedule ahead of them, and Kixi was hoping to get through it all.

"Okay Nena. Yesterday you lifted me 3 metres in the air. Today you will repeat that, and furthermore hold me in the air for until I give you your next instruction. You ready?"

[member="Nena Ka"]

[member="Kixi Rajki"]

It didn't take long for Nena to get to the lake, her skipping halved the time it took, thus Nena got there well before her master. She waited eagerly for master Kixi to arrive and in the mean time she thought about the training for today, although she knew what it would be. She knew it would definitely be more difficult than yesterday. However soon enough Kixi made her way to the fountain, with a gentle hug and a small greeting kiss it was off to the lake to begin the training. "Morning master. I am quite excited for today's training." Nena replied as they started their walk.

With Kixi getting straight to it Nena was straight into the levitating practice. "I'm ready master." Nena replied with a nod of her head. She took a moment to settle herself before honing in on Kixi, this still took a few minutes to let the force flow through her and become one. She placed both hands out in front of her and began slowly raising Kixi into the air. The concentration was immense, but she was making progress, the moving was smooth and soon enough Kixi was already sitting 2m in the air. Nena carried on and began moving her towards the 3m mark. This is where it got difficult. Her concentration was strong, but it was getting more and more difficult to sustain. As she hit the 3m mark it was very difficult to hold her there. Even though she was no longer increasing her height, keeping her stationary was proving difficult. "There we go master." She said gingerly as she struggled against it.

Kixi would find herself comfortably levitated in the air by her padawan. Well at least at first anyway. Nena would concentrate herself at the task at hand and no doubt she achieved what Kixi had had her set out to do. Kixi was now hovering 3 metres into the air and being held there by her padawan. As the height increased, it naturally would become more and more difficult to push and go higher. Nena had however achieved it. Only problem was that maintaining Kixi at 3 metres above her wasn't easy for her. Kixi could feel that she was unstable, but decided to press on.

"Okay Nena this is good so far. Now focus more. Cast away any doubts you might have regarding success. That is what is causing me to wobble a bit and feel unstable. Put away all doubts."

Although Kixi woiuld not be done just then. Nena would still manage to hold her up when Kixi retrieved get blaster that of course was set to stun.

"Now Nena, I'm going to take a shot at you. Just the one shot. Slowly retrieve your lightsabre and ignite it, do it and maintain your levitation of me. Then assuming you haven't dropped me by then, I will shoot at you, and you will defect that shot anywhere you like, even back at me."

Kixi could still feel herself wobble a little as Nena was maintaining her levitation hold on her, just.

"Okay now I'm getting ready to shoot at you. You had best ready your weapon now Nena."

[member="Nena Ka"]

[member="Kixi Rajki"]

As Kixi sat gingerly at 3m she gave a few words of advise to Nena, however they seemed to do little to help the Padawan, she was so focused she was getting lost in her on focus. Kixi's words came in and out until Nena noticed she retrieved her blaster pistol. Oh lord. Nena thought as she tuned in to the next thing Kixi said about retrieving her own lightsabre. She took a deep breath and slowly let one hand away, making up for it with her other hand. She gripped her lightsabre without looking and pulled it form her belt. She ignited the blade and held it defensively the best she could. "I think I'm ready." Her eyes pinned on Kixi and the blaster.

As she waited Kixi then fired the shot. She swung at the bolt, but it dropped her focus on Kixi which then dropped her from her 3m perch she was on. As soon as Nena realized she tried to return her focus and save her from falling further, but there was still the problem of the bolt. As she transferred her concentration to Kixi she lost sight of the bolt which hammered into her shoulder. Pushing her back and making her fall onto her back. "Owch!" She said loudly with her eyes closed in pain. "Not again!" Clearly frustrated with herself for letting it past her defences once again, but this was more the pain talking than Nena. As it subsided enough she realized what she had forgot. Master Kixi, she was in the air. Then Nena was on her back. She got up to see how her master was.

As she moved over to Kixi gently holding her right shoulder from the blaster shot she spoke. "I am so sorry master, I didn't mean to drop you. I just... Just got caught up in it all." Her head looked down in disappointment of her self.

Kixi had known from the start that this task was probably just a fraction too keen on her own behalf. Nena was holding her 3 metres in the air, but just. By no means was it steady, yet Kixi thought she would see if Nena could still hold her there while having to have her attempt to block an incoming blaster bolt simultaneously. Nena surprisingly did better than anticipated. She did manage to retrieve and ignite her lightsabre while maintaining Kixi levitated in the air. However after that it was just a little to much for little Nena. She would loose her concentration, get hit by the stun bolt, fall on her back and drop her master.

Kixi was able to slow her fall using the Force, yet as she landed and rolled backwards she hit a small log that she had failed to see.

"Ouch!" Was her immediate reaction. Yet Kixi would clearly spring back to her feet, and quickly leap over to where her padawan was and put herself in a seiza position next to her.

Nena was rubbing her shoulder, clearly sore from the pain. Kixi would then rub her hand over the spot and gently sooth the pain using the Force. Kixi after all was a healer, although she ignored her own pain on her forehead that she had received when she had hit that log only moments ago.

"It's alright Nena, remember what I said about not getting angry at yourself? That order still stands." Kixi would chuckle a little to keep the mood vibrant and cheerful.

"And don't worry, I'm okay from the fall." Even though she wasn't really, but dared not admit it to her padawan in fear it may drop her spirit. Kixi was still weak from her previous serious injuries, and although in most cases hitting a small log wouldn't have done much to her, in the situation she was in, it did. Yet she would carry on. Her padawan's training was her priority.

"You almost did it. You lost focus when you swang at the bolt, then you realised it but it was too late as you got hit and then dropped me. Yet you managed to retrieve and ignite your lightsabre and still hold me up before that happened. That's progress my young padawan. Let's try it again shall we?"

Kixi smiled at Nena as she got up and extended her hand out to help Nena back onto her feet.

[member="Nena Ka"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom