Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Family - The Pink and Delirious

j8b0I9s.png
Equipment: Discreet Hearing Enhancer - Currently Out, Sling Bag in chair beside bed.
Tags: Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest

The bright room disturbed the senses. The slight rose tint of her eyes obscured at first by her pupils before the discomfort of the sudden light wore away. A slow blink passing as sound began to filter in.

The steady beep to her side drawing a lazy side eye as the monitors came into view.

A sight she recognized all to well. Her eyes settling back on the rather bland ceiling. Vision narrowing and trying to figure out where she was exactly. It seemed familiar enough. But then again every place of medicine had the same, perpetually bland paint scheme.

Unless they were out in the sticks.

Those always left her wondering if she had all of her organs afterwards. Her hand made to rise, feeling the weight of IV's and monitoring devices connected to her left side.

Why was she-?

She has passed out on Seswenna. During a party no less. Her right hand was bandaged, remembering the champagne flute with a frown.

"Feth." A quiet wonder if she'd cut a tendon or anything vital as she kept herself from flexing the hand out of curiosity.

Her legs tingled, the urge to shuffle them short-lived as the creeping pain settled in. Her expression didn't change, and she didn't struggle. It was a familiar sensation, pulling her left hand over to her right and feeling the raised bumps up and down her arm.

Her eyes slowly rolled out of annoyance.

A deep breath in was met with discomfort, her chest aching as she tried to cough. Her tongue like sandpaper in her mouth as she tried to keep her mind calm.

How long-?

A sound coming from the other side of the room with sweet scents behind it as a sound of surprise followed.

"Oh. You're awake?"

Irritation flooded the air around her at the question. Her mouth smacking as she tried to form words and only emitted a horse groan.

"Ah, right. Hang on please."

Not like I'm doing much else. A silent irritated thought as the bed was adjusted to allow her to sit up. A straw and drink held for her as she tried to manage through the muddled feeling.

"You are on some light painkillers, paired with anti-inflammatories. You might be feeling groggy."

Her eyes narrowed with a glance at the doctor. The seething short lived as she choked on water. Body mixing the signals for breathing and drinking as her chest now burned like a hot iron.

"Easy now. Do you want to lay back down for a bit? I can tell your visitor to come back."

She managed the coughing fit long enough to croak out a few burning words.

"Who's here," She stared at him in surprise, patting her chest and wheezing. "How long, have I been out?"

"Two days almost. And. Your cousin. I think a few others are coming as well. But it's a long trek from the core."

She blinked, confused to what he meant by cousin.

"Who!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom