Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking along the golden line that was inscribed Anton wondered if the flashiness of it would be too much. This huge celtic knot inspired marble inlaid on wood with the golden beam in the middle. In reading he had found that training was to be done in a sacred place. So utilizing the balcony of his mansion he had done such a thing. Then the remarkably similar Tom Taff entered the area. Lead in by a Biituvian woman, green skinned and buxom however very quiet as she spoke with mostly her hands. She gave a low bow before leaving Tom to Anton.

"Greetings and Welcome! Étude du château I hope this is what is needed for today, aside from the dueling sabers there." Motioning to a box along the wall aside the door. "Don't worry, I don't intend either of us to die. They make Protosaber's look deadly. While still having the elegant touch of a Nadramie Saber." Walking close now he offered a hand to Tom.

"Anton Nadramie, pleasure to meet you. I've heard lovely things about you from my favorite little group out in the stars. Sadly they're not big for details and I only know your name and that our professions may be different, but we share clientele. Tell me about yourself! I'm absolutely starved when all my character research falls flat."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Tom arrived to [member="Anton Nadramie"] mason. He was lead by a green skinned woman from the front of the complex further into the complex before arriving at the training room. Tom nodded picking up two training sabres. They where different to his normal sabres. He said "Excellent thank you very much for these." As he activated them and swung them playfully.

He then looked towards the man who approached him, making sure his sabres were deactivated. He then shook the hand of the man. "Tom Taff. Pleasure to meet you to. Oh you mean them. I am not surprised, they are very secretive, but that doesn't mean I don't have a network. Hence why I reached out to you. Your own research fell flat, then you asked the wrong people my friend." Tom said with a smile.

He then said "What do you wish to know. I am a master of the force mainly in healing and calming things. I have a husband and I have a family. That should answer any questions you have." He smiled and made sure he was ready. "So training you? Yes?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom