Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Falling Leaves

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Dagos Terrek"]

A new day, a new student she could teach as the massive golden temple was floating over the region, with a look at the ones around her Matsu continued to go over the map room that had the information in it. The different holocrons that had been recovered brought forward and explored in detail as they displayed their maps with small clues and locations she had been sending other jedi teams to search. For now they were bringing back a few while she went over the information they had gotten from the jedi healers. Investigating artifact claims with an old jedi mask appearing while she made the notes and travel time. The winter eagle prepped and ready to take her where she wanted to go once her new student arrived. Her light brown Qel-droma robes form fitted under the cloak with her attention going towards he sabers and gear. "Alright now for him to arrive."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Master Ike." Dagos said short-winded when he finally found her. Dagos as per usual was late for a meeting but this time it wasn't entirely his fault. He had yet to learn his way around this temple and had for what seemed like the hundreth time, gotten lost.

Dagos arrived and was not fully sure what to expect. Matsu Ike was a highly respected Master with a reputation as a great teacher and impeccable leader. How he had come to find himself alone with her, he could not fully grasp, he was a bit nervous, but determined not to show it outwardly.

"Sorry, for being late, got a bit lost." He explained.

[member="Dagos Terrek"]

"That is alright." Looking at the padawan as she stood there for a moment crossing her arms... then giving up and offering a warm smile. That was easier then being strict before she was motioning with her hand for him to follow. "Come along, now padawan tell me about yourself?" She was looking at some of the things they had going while leading the way. "And make sure you have all the gear and equipment you need for training, we have a lot planned and many places to be."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"I don't know how much there is to tell Master." he said as he followed Master Ike "I grew up on Haruun Kal. I had a mother and a father, an older brother and a sister through marraige."

"It was simple living and I was eager to leave, so when Master Ru found me, I left with her. But to be honest, I do miss it sometimes." Dagos held back on going into too much detail about the circumstances which lead to him abandoning his home. Some things were private and better kept close to the chest. As they walked Dagos' eyes darted around seeing but not understanding most of the plans being made in this room.

"I'm sorry Master but I was not sure what exactly we were doing, so I hope I brought the right things." he said indicating the heavy military pack he wore across his back, over the top of his robes.

[member="Dagos Terrek"]

She looked at him and listened, so he was a former student of [member="Sochi Ru"]. She was a friend from long ago though before her death they had drifted apart, it was sad while she was gone. The jedi master walking and clasping her hands behind her back as she looked at the pack. "It will do, where we are going will be dangerous but the outer rim is always like that. These maps are indicating where we need to go based on information found within the holocrons and datacrons that have been recovered by those jedi who work with me." She didn't have a division, [member="Aika Kawakami"] worked that but she had been just as distant and it was sad but the artifacts recovery work was more important now as she led the way towards the ship. "We have more gear on the ship, my researchers work to make gear for the jedi that they can use."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

So he knew where they were going but not what they were doing. Some where in the outer rim was not a very speciific location but any opportunity to travel was exciting. Dagos had spent much too long couped up on Voss, feeling sorry for himself, but a chance encounter and an enpromtu training session with [member="Connor Harrison"] had ignited a desire in him. A desire to see and help the galaxy at large.

"Master, what are we doing exactly?"

[member="Dagos Terrek"]

That had the grin on her face while she moved entering the ship and motioning towards he map room. "We are heading to old black sun space, one of their allies found something and has since disappeared. If we can recover it or see it we can verify if it is a jedi artifact possibly stolen from the vaults on Tython near a decade ago." If it was, she wasn't certain if the rumors were true but best to work on and give it a chance before she was moving her attention forward with the ship closing up to take them. "A simple investigation should be more then enough to test your skills and train you in things you might need to know as well... lets you get loose and off world."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

A chance to go with Master Ike and recover a possible Jedi Artifact? Dagos could not believe himself to be so lucky, some one must of put a good word in for him somewhere but, he could not think of who would but it didn't matter Dagos could not be more excited!

"I will not let you down, Master Ike." he told her with confidence.

[member="Dagos Terrek"]

She didn't doubt the padawan while moving forward and on the ship, they had some time while it set off and she was letting him get comfortable before going towards the training room on it. The wonderful area made for Matsu to train her skills as she set off towards having some of the better goals with her lightsabers laid out. The chakram blade with her twin lightsabers for use, along the one wall were the cases with the different ones they had found for artifact collecting, the blades of Aayla Secura, Asajj Ventresses and Komai's blades, the first blade of the jedi and the twin blades of Ahsoka Tano all laid on the wall with small holographic displays as well as the pieces or other artifacts. Matsu had spent time and one could reflect upon these different ones or the pieces of the spirits within them. "Welcome to the Harlequins training room."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Welcome to the Harlequin's training room."

Dagos mouth slowly began to fall open as he looked around the training room. Simply put it was amazing. There were cases along the wall with found artifacts, ancient light sabers that belonged to famous force-wielders, both light and dark. He could feel the mark they still left in the force, it was truly incredible.

"Master, this is...unbelievable." He said when finally able to form words.

[member="Dagos Terrek"]

She was looking at him while he came in with a grin on her face going forward with him. The amusement clear as the wonder was always there but more then that she loved surrounding herself with history it was why she had such a love for it. "It can be but there is much to find and many more things, you should see some of the artifact rooms we used to have before the vaults were raided by one of the previous jedi grandmasters. Since then a few have been trying to recover as many artifacts as possible and restore what was lost."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"I am honored to help in any way I can, Master."

This was exactly what he needed to be doing, going out into the galaxy and finding artifacts for the Jedi, helping to restore peace and push back the darkside. He was finally going to start acting like a true Jedi. Dagos looked around the room, realizing she couldn't have brought him here for no reason.

"Are we here to train, Master?" he asked eagerly.

[member="Dagos Terrek"]

"Yes we are but the first part is, what training have you done previously?" She wasn't going to make him stand there and recite the code while lifting the small stones if he didn't have to. You had to know how to make it work for you. "Training takes a lot of work but if all you do is keep getting taught the same lessons you'll learn those lessons well and little else." Her hands took up her sabers though while she slid the chakram saber onto her hip and the other two her sleeves. The blade of Vima humming with the force when it was closer to the armband under the robes.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Many things master." His mind recalled the various lessons he learned over his time with the Silver Jedi.
"Like telekenisis and force sense." He remembered his first lesson with padawaan Caira as they learned the basics of telekenisis and were thustly set up a practical course chasing Master Ru through the forest, his natural talent at sensing through the force coming to great advantage.

"Healing." He flashed back to the construction worker whom he helped heal with the guidence of master Whitelight and Master Sinopi who was now the second Master Heavenshield, and with a smirk he remember using the force to heal himself after Connor, Master Harrison broke it clean in half.

"I've done some saber training too, mostly Soresu." not mostly, only. He barely survived his first open training session with Saki and the class with Syn was cut short but he did have a long helpful session with Master Harrison.
"And..." he added sheepishly not sure if he shoulld tell her what else he learned from Connor.

"I've also learned how to go in the mind of another and manipulate it. sort of." he finished weakly.

[member="Dagos Terrek"]

Matsu was looking at him and listening while she clasped her hands behind her thinking about what he had learned and she was thinking about his senses or healing energy. "I see." She raised an eyebrow though watching him before she backed a little walking up into the air. "Given the ones who have taught you I imagine the basics of their understanding were there but we can expand them." She had been working on expanding the range of her sense abilities an wih the holocrons they had recovered she had been learning far superior healing techniques. "Such mind powers are danger and prone to abuse, teaching a padawan is dangerous and a master should know better."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Dagos was sure he never mentioned who exactly had trained him, really his only true master was sochi Ru, every other lesson he learned was in a classroom session or in the case with Connor was really on the fly not planned at all. He hoped he wouldn't of gotten anyone in trouble.

Dagos bristled at being chastised. He did not choose to be given a lesson in mental manipulation but still he had survived! He had come out the other end not only safe but stronger than he ws before. He may have been a padawaan but he wasn't some child, what ever the lesson was today, he would prove to Master Ike that he was gifted and competent enough to handle the lessons he had already learned and any others she or anyone else may teach him.

"Where do we start?" He asked sharply, a tinge of his wounded pride and determination etched in his words.

[member="Dagos Terrek"]

"We have already begun." She was hovering up with her hands behind her back as she was focusing on the area around them and enclosed it within as the white current was creating an illusion. More of her as the jedi master continued to hover with the others and green energy wrapped around all of the illusions plus herself. "You ability to sense and pierce through illusions is important, to sense the white current you must see deeper as you peel away the layers of an illusion. Those who can touch and use it can trick even the strongest of jedi masters but there are always ways to pierce through the illusions."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom