Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Falleen : Pirate Sabotage

02dadccd2f8a2f9de971770811203546.jpg

VEXIA RENN
smalldivteal.png

STREET | FALLEEN
TAG: Broja Fett Broja Fett
smalldivteal.png

vexbanner2.png

Vexia's Mandalorian helmet gleamed under the dim lights of the ship's cockpit as she arrived on Falleen. Using one of the rented ships, her fingers danced across the controls as she navigated through the vast galaxy. Being unfamiliar with Falleen, she relied heavily on the Star Map to find the planet's exact location.

She wasn't particular about her jobs; if something needed to be done, she would do it. However, this particular assignment seemed more suited for a team than a solo endeavor. Unfortunately, she hadn't yet found anyone she could recruit as her partner. After her arrival on Falleen, she quickly sought out quieter locations to review her mission once again.

Her task was to infiltrate a pirate complex, steal valuable data related to their upcoming heist, and sabotage their network beyond recovery. Some might consider it an easy task, and Vexia thrived on challenges. But attempting this alone on an unfamiliar planet felt more like a suicide mission, even for a skilled Mirialan like herself. Determining that her first step should be identifying the exact location of the complex, she set out on her mission.

As she roamed the streets, Vexia scanned her surroundings, searching for any hints that could lead her to the target building. The mission briefing had been vague about its specific whereabouts. With time working against her, considering the impending heist within the next few hours rather than days, she had to act swiftly while navigating through the bustling streets, hoping for a chance to strike.

She cast her gaze upon the individuals passing by, her eyes traversing their features and clothing. A sense of scrutiny accompanied her as she scanned their faces, hoping to spot any telltale signs of a pirate. Vexia held a certain disdain for them, a lingering resentment that stemmed from the loss of her parents at the hands of one such group. This deep-rooted animosity made her cautious in their presence, though she never gave them much credit.

B6EPcpg.png

OUTFIT: x
TAG: Vexia Renn Vexia Renn
GEARS: In bio

FALLEEN, DOLDUR SECTOR, MID RIM

Falleen. A despicable planet ridden by crime and corruption, the very things that my Clan is particularly familiar with. The Fett are infamous for their bounty-hunting zeal, funky sense of honor, and split loyalty. Compared to other Mandalorian clans, the Fett seems to have the most running across the Galaxy without loyalty to the Enclave. I was always different, the minority amongst the Fett. The tales of our mighty people have always enamored me from childhood. That was why I decided to train as a Si'kahya and serve the Enclave military. That was until my dad passed, and I was deemed unsuitable for the army after I crashed down and burnt. What's in the past stays in the past, however. Here I am today, a Karjr, just like my dad before me, still devoted to the very cause that flamed my growth spurt, the zeal towards our people.

If I can avoid a planet like Falleen, I would. It brings a reminder of the nature of my clan. Subversive, self-serving opportunists. Yet I have to pass by today, even if it's just for a refuel. I was just off a mission in New Cov, and Falleen is the closest refueling station I can reach. I would prefer going to Kamino, alas, I can't risk the longer flight.

The plan was always to quickly fill the tank and fly back to Kestri. However, while waiting, I saw someone in a Beskar'gam. I observed the person, seemingly a woman, looking for signs of identification. From the sigil on her Beskar'gam, she is definitely not a Fett, yet I can't pinpoint what clan she is supposed to represent. From the look of it, there is a high possibility that she is a Karjr. At the very least, she should be amicable towards other Mando'ade.

I looked back at my ship, to see that it will still take sometimes until a full refueling. So I decided to approach the woman.

"Didn't expect to see a vod out here."

Hopefully, I didn't catch her by surprise. I know how Mandalorians react to an unexpected movement, and most of the time, that's not a pretty sight.

smalldivsilver.png

VEXIA RENN
smalldivteal.png

STREET | FALLEEN
smalldivteal.png

vexbanner2.png

While she was on her guard, she was a bit busy overseeing one of the buildings. And certainly, she wouldn't have expected anyone to approach her so suddenly, or at least that's what she was thinking. During her mission, she is usually so focused that she forgets about the existence of other people, at least for a short while. When it finally registered in her brain that someone spoke to her, she looked back at the person.

With her hands on her blasters, she didn't pull them out yet, out of principle in case it was someone she could trust. And when she heard the word "vod," she sighed a bit in relief. She was still on her guard, but not to intimidate the other Mando'ade with her behavior she took the hands away from the blasters. After looking back for a second at one of the buildings she was eyeing, she returned her gaze to the man in front of her and gave a little nod of acknowledgment.

"Neither did I. A pleasure, but what brought you to land here out of all the places?"

While she bombarded him with a question, an idea came to her mind. Bingo! She was looking for another person who could help her with a job. And if she could gain his trust, or at least propose the job, maybe he would be more than willing to go with her on a mission. They might not know each other, but they could split credits between themselves. At least, that's what Vexia thought to herself as she approached the Mando and said in a lower tone.

"I am on a job here, need a second. But this isn't the best place to discuss the mission as we might be overheard."

B6EPcpg.png

After looking back for a second at one of the buildings she was eyeing, she returned her gaze to the man in front of her and gave a little nod of acknowledgment.

"Neither did I. A pleasure, but what brought you to land here out of all the places?"

My approach did take the woman by surprise, but not too much surprise that it caused a scene. That's a good thing. I gave her a nod back before scanning my surroundings, making sure that there are no imminent threats to us. The galaxy is an unsafe place for our kind and it is good to know that my vod right here is not letting her guard down. The worst fate that a Mando'ade can have is forgetting who they truly are.

I know some from my clan that do, working so carelessly with honorless crime-lords of the Five Syndicates in the name of independence, or for foreign regimes under the banner of the Death's Hand or the Sons of Mandalore. This one seems good, she is aware of our precarious position in the galaxy and of the curious notion that comes with wandering all alone on this filthy planet, hence the question.
"I had to refuel my ship. I could have tried to reach Kamino, but I didn't want to take the risk."

It's the truth, that would hopefully fulfill her curiosity and remove her suspicion towards me. Before I could return it with my own question, she closed off the distance between us and told me the reason she was in Falleen in the first place, in a lower tone.
she approached the Mando and said in a lower tone.

"I am on a job here, need a second. But this isn't the best place to discuss the mission as we might be overheard."

So it is about a job, one that she seems to be eager to share with me. It sounds like she needs a helping hand, but that begs for some questions. Mainly, why is she taking a job unprepared like this, if she is taking the job willingly or if she is forced to do so, and who gave her the job in the first place. Unlike some Karjr of the Enclave, I am pretty selective when it comes to the job I take. Nothing from a criminal organization, nothing that targets other Mandalorians, Enclave or not, and nothing that hurts civilians, unless it is an Enclave sanctioned job. I'm not even 100% sure yet if she is part of the Enclave at this point. That will have to be clarified if this discussion is to proceed.
"Hold your horse, lady. Are you with the Enclave or not?"

smalldivsilver.png

VEXIA RENN
smalldivteal.png

STREET | FALLEEN
smalldivteal.png

vexbanner2.png

Listening to the man in front of her, she sighed a little. Thanks to the deformation of her helmet, it was hard to discern if it was annoyance, relief, or a general sigh. She nodded again, assuring him that she understood he came here to refuel his ship. Being cautious about fuel was wise, as it prevented getting stranded in space and relying on others. It was unfortunate that Broja had to land on this particular planet, but she didn't comment on that.

Keeping her guard up, she glanced at him. His final question made her wonder. Maybe he knew about the Enclave and could be an ally. One of her hands returned to her blaster, but she did so cautiously, not drawing it yet. She didn't want to intimidate him, but wanted to convey her continued vigilance despite offering him the job. Staying close to him, she leaned her head slightly forward.

"I am a newly recruited Karjr. This is one of my first jobs under the Enclave. I'm not sure what proof you require, but I assure you I have no ill intentions. However, this isn't the best place..."

She glanced around, realizing they were currently on the main street. Speaking so closely might arouse suspicion. She placed a hand over her helmet, as if contemplating, and then continued.

"To discuss anything right now. Our presence might raise suspicions."

She concluded, prepared to follow the man if he intended to go somewhere more private.

B6EPcpg.png

"I am a newly recruited Karjr. This is one of my first jobs under the Enclave. I'm not sure what proof you require, but I assure you I have no ill intentions. However, this isn't the best place..."

She glanced around, realizing they were currently on the main street. Speaking so closely might arouse suspicion. She placed a hand over her helmet, as if contemplating, and then continued.

"To discuss anything right now. Our presence might raise suspicions."

A new Karjr. I know that the Enclave is not in the best shape as of now, but throwing a rookie on a mission in Falleen is far from ideal. This planet is controlled by criminal rackets and cartels, very dangerous ones on top of that. Even if the targets are just mere pirates and smugglers, it is still an unsafe place to operate in. Leaving the woman on her own is going to be a death sentence for her. Luckily, I am quite free at the moment, so it's just a matter of figuring out whether the job is worth taking, and what compensation I will get out of my good gestures.

She is right that this is not the place to discuss such matters, however. Unfortunately, I am not that familiar with Falleen and the whereabouts of relatively safe places in the proximity. Our safest bet would be my ship on the refueling station.

"Good. I only take Enclave jobs. My ship."

It didn't take too long to reach my ship. To be completely honest, I feel a bit of shame showing it to other Mandalorian. The Mynock-class Light Freighter is an old one, due to multiple repairs. I even thought of getting a new one, and I almost had the money to buy a new one, if not for my latest visit to the lower fighting ring in Tor Valum. I lost parts of my savings due to that karking human fighter who lost because of his hubris. Perhaps, this job could cover the rest that I needed, it's time to say goodbye to this one. I entered my ship first, only to be greeted by Shuri, my DB-series Astromech Droid. I gave her the usual pat on the head before welcoming the woman, who's name I haven't caught, to the humble lounge.

"I'm Broja by the way. Broja Fett."

I offered her a seat and a glass of water. Across the seat, a room of transparent glass, filled with the rest of my loadouts. Hopefully, the ship is not too hideous that it bothers her, and the arsenal of weapons can convince her that I am the right person for the job. For now, we have a mission to talk about, one that I hope I can help her with, and gain some credits on top of it.

"So? What is the job?"

smalldivsilver.png

VEXIA RENN
smalldivteal.png

STREET | FALLEEN
smalldivteal.png

vexbanner2.png

She followed Broja to his ship, slightly surprised to hear that he only takes Enclave jobs. There are many other jobs one can take that don't necessarily have to be related to their Enclave, as long as it doesn't work against their interests. She would never consider betraying her comrades; after all, they were her family now, and she would rather die than go against them. That was the kind of person Vexia was.

She was indifferent about the type of ship it was. It didn't matter to her if it was brand new or second-hand; what she wanted was privacy, and the ship seemed to offer that. She observed him petting the robot, which seemed odd to her, but perhaps it was because she didn't have her own ship yet. It was strange for her to witness someone being friendly towards a mere droid, but she refrained from commenting on it to avoid potentially offending the man. She looked around the ship with great interest, observing how he had outfitted it.

"Fett? That surprises me. I'm Vexia Renn. And before you ask, it's a lesser-known clan."

She spoke with a neutral tone, recognizing that the man appeared friendly, so there was no need to be hostile towards him. Her hands no longer hovered near her blaster as she searched for a seat in the ship, hoping to rest for a while before resuming her mission. If she couldn't find one, she leaned against the wall and crossed her arms, observing the man.

"I thought it would be a quick and easy job. Sabotage the Falleen Pirates' network beyond recovery, steal valuable data related to their upcoming heist, as it could harm the enclave. But, yeah, it turned out that their defenses are much stronger than I expected for a single person. If you're up for it, we can split the credits fifty-fifty."

Her tone remained neutral as she made her proposition.

B6EPcpg.png

It seems like the woman has lowered her guard and feels more comfortable now that we are in a private space. Her hand no longer hover over her blaster, and her body seems to be less tense.​

She looked around the ship with great interest, observing how he had outfitted it.

"Fett? That surprises me. I'm Vexia Renn. And before you ask, it's a lesser-known clan."

"I've heard of it, but never met one until today."

When your father is a Karjr, you will hear tales of jobs and missions, from bounty hunting to marshaling. The name Renn does ring a bell, perhaps someone dad works with, or caught. Maybe it's just a similar, unrelated name. It's hard to keep up with all of them.​

"I thought it would be a quick and easy job. Sabotage the Falleen Pirates' network beyond recovery, steal valuable data related to their upcoming heist, as it could harm the enclave. But, yeah, it turned out that their defenses are much stronger than I expected for a single person. If you're up for it, we can split the credits fifty-fifty."

Her tone remained neutral as she made her proposition.

I tried to scan her body language, gauging if this is some kind of joke. It doesn't seem so. As much as it is tempting to take the fifty-fifty offer, I don't want to see a vod get fleeced, whether it is by me, or by opportunistic aruetiis. Moreover, a fifty-fifty split means that I have the same level of responsibility over the mission as Vexia does. This is still her mission, first and foremost, so I can't in good faith take the fifty-fifty offer. I stood up from my seat and approached Vexia, as she is leaning on the wall, to meet her eye-to-eye and told her what her mentor, teacher, or whoever should've told her.​

"First lesson, don't ever offer half of your reward. It's your mission, I'll take 40 percent."

Beside that, however, the mission does sound like a good one. Falleen outpost can be inconsistent from what I've heard, mustering two guards on one day and twelve on another. It is also for the good of the Enclave, so I don't mind throwing myself into the fray. We do need a coherent plan however, taking out numbers of guards and reinforced defense. Hopefully, Vexia already has one. Brainstorming a completely new idea just before the strike is a recipe for disaster.​

"Where do we start?"

smalldivsilver.png

VEXIA RENN
smalldivteal.png

STREET | FALLEEN
smalldivteal.png

vexbanner2.png

She was taken quite by surprise when she heard that he had actually heard of her clan. She didn't often encounter Mandalorians who were familiar with it, so it was a pleasant surprise. She looked around the ship, leaning against the wall, and felt a sense of comfort. The tension in her body began to dissipate. She tried to read Broja's behavior, but couldn't quite pinpoint the details of his personality. A chuckle emanated from under his helmet.

He was trying to teach her. She already had some ideas in mind, and her own mentor had taught her the importance of fairness in dangerous jobs. It wasn't about the credits for her; it was about the reputation that could come with it. So while his comment brought forth a laugh, it also brought a tinge of annoyance. Broja could hear the sigh that escaped her lips. She was ready to leave then and there, driven by her impulsive nature, but she knew she didn't have much of a choice but to stay with him for the mission.

"I know how to assess the situation and calculate the percentages. Fifty-Fifty seemed fair to me, considering we both have significant work ahead. If you believe you'll be contributing less, then go ahead and take Sixty-Forty. But don't come complaining to me later that I've shortchanged you.

Her tone shifted from neutral to slightly hostile, but she still attempted to maintain a semblance of friendliness. Only after she said what she did did she realize that it might have been too harsh or unfriendly. However, it was too late to retract her words. Doing so would demonstrate indecisiveness or an inability to stand by her own word. She had to continue the conversation. Fortunately, he asked about the plan.

We'll begin by approaching the southeast of the building. There's a blind spot in the camera coverage, which will make it easier for us. They have cargo containers that we can use for cover as we move. Our initial objective will be to deal with the guards without raising any alarms. If one of us had a sniper rifle, we could disable the power generator to cause a blackout while the other takes advantage of the confusion to incapacitate the guards at the entrance. This would allow us to gain access to the compound and navigate through the ventilation system. However, I haven't acquired a sniper rifle yet.

B6EPcpg.png

"I know how to assess the situation and calculate the percentages. Fifty-Fifty seemed fair to me, considering we both have significant work ahead. If you believe you'll be contributing less, then go ahead and take Sixty-Forty. But don't come complaining to me later that I've shortchanged you.

Her tone shifted from neutral to slightly hostile, but she still attempted to maintain a semblance of friendliness.

I can hear Vexia's sigh coming out from her buy'ce, a spontaneous response at my remarks, as well as a slightly hostile tone in her voice. I wasn't trying to be condescending or anything, but I guess that's how she perceived it. I only meant to help her not get scammed in the future, since she said herself that she is new to this. Not saying that I am much more experienced, but I grew up around Karjr myself, I know how things go in this business. Nevertheless, no need to make it a big deal, just roll with the planning and we'll be good.
"Promise, no whining from my side."

As she explained her plan, I noticed that her tone had returned to 'normal'. That's a good sign. I have to admit that her plan is quite good, especially the first half of it. The power generator idea is also a good one, that's if she was actually prepared with the needed equipment in the first place. Luckily, I do own and bring a sniper rifle on my ship. Well, it's an anti-material rifle, so a bit louder and heavier, but it would do the job just fine.
"I happen to have an anti-material rifle, but it's a big one."

I nodded to the big rifle in my arsenal. That thing is huge and would limit my mobility on our assault, but if it helps with the mission, I wouldn't think twice about taking it. The only thing is, is it worth the equipment trade-off I have to make.
"If I am to take that thing, I'm leaving my blaster rifle here. That means, you have to pick up the slack."

Of course, I will still be equipped with my pistol, but that's still a disadvantage. I'm always more comfortable fighting with a rifle than a pistol, but I guess this would also be a nice practice for double pistol combat.​

smalldivsilver.png

VEXIA RENN
smalldivteal.png

STREET | FALLEEN
smalldivteal.png

vexbanner2.png

She looked over at him and was pleasantly surprised. She hadn't realized that Broja would actually have a whole freaking anti-material rifle with him. She didn't really want to inquire about how many credits he actually made or if the entire ship was just a cover to make him appear poorer than he actually was. Regardless, the two of them had a job to do, and that rifle would be perfect. Especially since it would buy them some time as people ran outside the complex to investigate the shot, giving them the opportunity to pull off their small heist.

Great. I can give you some grenades if you'll need them inside. Or a combat knife, either of those can work for you if you won't have much use for your rifle once we're inside.

Knowing that they were almost ready for the job at this point, she glanced once more at the man she would be working with—Fett. If what she had heard from her mentor about some of those from the clan was true, it would be quite an honor for her to work alongside one. She knew she would have to ask him about it, but now probably wasn't the best time as they had work to do. Perhaps later, they could discuss over a successful drink. With that in mind, she straightened her posture and moved away from the wall.

So, do you think you're ready at this point? We don't have the entire day, Mr. Fett.

She chuckled, clearly in humours tone, showing a more casual side of herself.

B6EPcpg.png

Is that a shift of mood Vexia displayed? I know that the anti-material rifle would make the mission much simpler, but I didn't expect a positive tone change from the previously cold and distant woman. Perhaps I judged her too quickly. Regardless, that would be good for the mission we are soon going to jump in. A little more cohesion would always help, so hopefully everything will go smoothly. The Falleen are not the one to mess up with, we better leave no eye witnesses.

giving them the opportunity to pull off their small heist.

Great. I can give you some grenades if you'll need them inside. Or a combat knife, either of those can work for you if you won't have much use for your rifle once we're inside.

"I'm low on grenades so that'll be handy. I got a vibro blade attached so I'm good on the knife."

A generous offer, she happens to have a range of different grenades to pick from. I picked two smokes and one thermal besides the one EMP I have, before checking my vambraces and picking up the anti-material rifle. That's when Shuri rolled back in and beeped in her cute, usual self. The ship is going to be fully fueled in 15 minutes. That's great, we most likely won't have to wait to make an escape then.

"Keep the ship safe and ready for me, yeah? We'll be back soon."

Shuri beeped disapprovingly, like she always does whenever I'm diverting from my initial plan. Nothing that a head stroke couldn't help. It makes me wonder, however, what she thinks about my close 'friendship' with Shuri. As far as I know, not a lot of Mandalorians treat their droid as a friend. It's a bit of a different case for me. She was my father's before she was mine, and she did accompany him until his very last breath. She was the only one I had when he died, and she remains as the closest reminder I have of him. But this is not a time to be melancholiac, we got a pirate lair to hijack.

So, do you think you're ready at this point? We don't have the entire day, Mr. Fett.

She chuckled, clearly in humours tone, showing a more casual side of herself.

"Would you lead the way, Ms. Renn?"

I replied to her in a similar humorous tone, albeit with a little hint of teasing too. This is going to be an interesting one. I nodded my head at the direction of the ship door, signaling that we should go out and proceed with the mission. The faster we can be done with the mission and the faster we can fly out of this planet, the better.

smalldivsilver.png

VEXIA RENN
smalldivteal.png

STREET | FALLEEN
smalldivteal.png

vexbanner2.png

Looking over at Broja and his relationship with his droid, she was indifferent. She was flying in used ships all this time so it was impossible to make an opinion if she would make friends with her droid or she would just use as a tool. For sure, whenever the two interacted she looked at them with the interest. But for the time being, there was really no interest whatsoever to feel disgusted or any of similar feelings about the relationship between Broja and his droid.

When he started taking her grenades, she nodded with approval on his choice and that was good he had his vibro blade. At least she won't need to give him one herself. And when he was finally done with preparing and talking with his "lover" as she jokingly thought to herself, she started going towards the exit of the ship before he responded to her in humorous manner, she gave a chuckle one more time. Without giving him a verbal response, she brought him outside and then started leading him to the complex.

To keep distance from it, she pointed where it is. She didn't want the Falleen to know as of yet that they are interested in it so getting too close could have been risky. She looked around and gave a point at another vantage point, a roof of a nearby building to Broja. It was tall and with his anti-material rifle he could cover probably a lot of the ground. And if he had a jetpack, it would be easy to go down and support her to go back inside with her. The pirate complex itself looked quite big, with several guards outside but it didn't seem to be guarded too heavily today.

This building could give you perfect opportunity for your shot and perhaps cover me. If you have jetpack on you, it will be easy to join me back on the ground as we would go inside the builiding.

B6EPcpg.png

The pirate complex itself looked quite big, with several guards outside but it didn't seem to be guarded too heavily today.

This building could give you perfect opportunity for your shot and perhaps cover me. If you have jetpack on you, it will be easy to join me back on the ground as we would go inside the builiding.

We walked down the street of Falleen as quick and discreet as possible. There's not much we can do, two Mandalorians in the street of this city will always attract attention, one way or another. Let's just hope we can reach the target because it can cause some kind of issues.

The compound looks quite disguised. A normal looking, if not a bit unkempt and battle-hardened. The perimeter is guarded by three lightly armed figures, two Humans and a Rodian, while the entrance gate is manned by a Falleen and another Rodian. The power generator can be seen further on the side, and is completely unguarded.

Meanwhile, the building that Vexia pointed seems like a perfect spot to take the shot. It is far enough for the guards to notice immediately, and tall enough to prevent them from taking retaliation shots. Once everyone outside is taken care of, it would be easy to join Vexia back to enter the compound.

"That looks like a nice spot. I'll join you once we clear the entrance door."

One more thing to do, establish comms. I toyed with my comms system to bypass any possible local detection and interruptions, before connecting to Vexia's on a secure network.

<Can you hear me clear? Alright then, I'll assume position.>

I pat Vexia on her shoulder before climbing the building with a grappling hook from a blindspot. The sound of my jetpack would attract too much attention before we even started with anything, I'd rather spend an extra minutes on scaling the building. Once up there, I set my anti-material rifle on the intended spot, testing the scope and locating the target before reporting to Vexia.

<I'll take the shot once you're ready. Godspeed, Vexia.>
smalldivsilver.png

VEXIA RENN
smalldivteal.png

STREET | FALLEEN
smalldivteal.png

vexbanner2.png

She hoped that he will really join her once the front door is open. Regardless, there wasn't much time to think at this point. Even her choice of companion had to wait at this point. Hopefully she made a good choice, but it will be verified very soon. Or at least should be, once there will be the first movement towards the compound. At least he liked her entire idea, so it shouldn't go too wrong if they can assume that there won't be nasty surprises inside. Which, often was the other way around and there was something extra to take into consideration.

When he finally moved in and gave her a signal through comlink, she got a bit surprised at first. She didn't think about using it at the time, so it was nice that at least he thought about it. It will be easy for them to communicate and especially inside once they break in. After all, the perils inside will be surprising and shooting the generator might cause a bit of an uproar. But if they will be smart and fast enough, they should hit before their foes will have time to react to them.

<Loud and Clear, I am ready.

B6EPcpg.png

<Loud and Clear, I am ready.

<Copy that.>

BOOM! I took the shot at the power generator, and as expected the power went off inside of the facility and the guards started to scurry around like gassed rats. This is the part where we're supposed to pick them off, one-by-one, quickly, because there's a non-zero chance that they could spot where the shot came from, in which case I will have to abandon the post and join the close-quarter combat. Besides, the guards from inside the compound will start pouring out in no time, looking for the source of the problem.

While Vexia started to engage the pirates, I shot one of them, the Rodian in the perimeter, right on his head. One down. I shifted my attention to the confused guards on the entrance door, taking my second shot. BOOM! It hits him on his belly, hopefully enough to incapacitate him. However, what I didn't notice was a guard from the inside walking out to check the issue right as I shot the previous guard. That one notices me, and seemingly is calling their colleague with a sniper rifle from inside, while the other guard tried to shoot me with his blaster rifle. I took a shot at that guard, hitting him right on the throat, before slinging the anti-material rifle on my back.

<I'm spotted! Coming down in a sec.>

Rather than risking an enemy sniper without any proper cover, I jumped off the building with my jetpack and joined Vexia on the entrance platform, shooting one guard dead with my pistol on-air. We need to quickly plow through these guards and enter the compound.
smalldivsilver.png

VEXIA RENN
smalldivteal.png

STREET | FALLEEN
smalldivteal.png

vexbanner2.png

Hearing the shot, she knew that it is her time to strike. Noticing the guards confusion, she made her way through the complex and started knocking them or using their knife to silently takem off and it was going pretty smoothly. Until one of them noticed how she was taking another one down and shot at her armor, making a bit more noise as she cursed to herself. It wasn't going as smooth as she would like it too, but she took her blaster and shoot quickly at the thug taking him down.

She quickly made her way to the entrance, knocking whoever else was on their way. There wasn't really much time left with their movements. Back on the ship she still had slight hope that Broja would have had silencer for that big weapon. But guess, you can't have everything. Or maybe there aren't those. Oh well, it's still pretty good money out of teh job and she waited at the entrance until he was finally here, looking nervously around as she made sure there was no one anymore.

Ready? Once we are in there is no going back anymore.

B6EPcpg.png

Oh well, it's still pretty good money out of teh job and she waited at the entrance until he was finally here, looking nervously around as she made sure there was no one anymore.

Ready? Once we are in there is no going back anymore.

I hummed at her question before checking through the entrance, where I could see five other guards approaching. The inside itself is a long and narrow tunnel that possibly leads to a bigger room or junction. It is pitch black inside, electricity off, the atmosphere is almost claustrophobic. While the darkness could turn to our advantage, there's a non-zero chance that the guards also have night-vision in their possession. Luckily, I have on myself two smoke grenades that Vexia gave me earlier. This should be a quick and easy breach.

"Five inside, get ready."

I threw one of the smoke grenades behind the entrance. Sounds of panic and disarray echoes through the small tunnel as the two of us made our surprise entrance, stabbing through the blinded guards with vibro blades and combat knives. The HUD in my Buy'ce allows me to see through the smoke and darkness, so it was a cake walk. It didn't take long until everyone was dropped. Vexia, knowing more about the compound we are infiltrating, is leading the way through the tunnel, hopefully closing in to our main target.

"Let's get done with this."

smalldivsilver.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom