Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nukth Kelga'an DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie

You gonna jump somewhere onto Kalidan (Arcenon, Vengard etc?) or towards Wulfngard?
likely pushing out from Wulfngard in a sallying breakthrough towards Kalidan. Wildcat Division leading the charge with elements from the Governate of Yinchorr (Imperial Anaxsi), the 313th + 181st Armoured as well probably, will try and confirm as elements there got FINALS exams to finish up first.

but will try add to the Imperial vanguard array in any way I can, as it looks like we'll be trying to fight our way back towards Wulfngard before the end.

Belisarius Vactovion

B
DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie Maybe we could think of the Imperials coming in 'late' to break the siege?

Coming in while the defenders are hard pressed, losing and maybe even dying.

Just a proposal so we can coordinate. :)

DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie Maybe we could think of the Imperials coming in 'late' to break the siege?

Coming in while the defenders are hard pressed, losing and maybe even dying.

Just a proposal so we can coordinate. :)
Well, things could end up panning out in this fashion in any case.
Imps are there under specific orders to carry out first after all. Certain documents and decrees that are better-served in Imperial hands beyond this point.

After we've secured everything we need and sent it soaring off the planet, we'll be doubling back to turn the tide for sure.
All clicking into place from what I can see.

Death before dishonour!
The thread started. Have fun! And thank you again to everyone who joins! I am very grateful for it! <3

Anyone wanna fight? Mercy is a pretty treacherous and self-interested creature, so she can fight either side, but is nominally on the Maw side.
Wouldn't mind giving it a shot, but I don't really know much about PvP, other than it probably needs good communication. So, I'm open to ideas (and corrections if I need to fix something in a post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom