Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So we have reached the last thread of EE, as a major faction, a circle closes. In the end, I/we decided on Skirmish, because it also has a symbolic meaning. Maw played their last thread with us as a Minor Faction roughly two years ago and it was a Skirmish. So this is a sign that our last thread also happens with them and it is a Skirmish as well.

It's basically an EE-Maw thread, but if anyone wants to jump in and help EE, from the AC, GA/NJO, TE, ME foursome, you can do so without question, so to speak.

I've been asked many times what the end will be, whether Ingrid will survive. Honestly? I don't know, I always tried to make IC decisions while I was FO and this capture was not planned either. So it will be revealed during the thread whether he survives or not.

Start: next weekend, January 7-8.

RvjczWh.png

9QGKTQs.png

YbCOyAa.png

After the destruction of Panatha, a difficult period followed for the Eternal Empire. The Maw was able to stay in the Eternal Empire’s territory, raiding and pillaging planets with impunity. Although the Galactic Alliance dealt heavy blows in the Core Worlds to them, they were able to easily attack the Eternal Empire, which had lost its empress. Although the Empress Regent is a great leader, she is nowhere near as strong-handed and non-authoritarian as the Empress, leaving Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir to struggle to keep the Empire together.

The Maw was able to pillage and raid the "northern" planets, winning several victories over the fleets there. Although the territories were still officially within the realm of the Eternal Empire, there was little or no security and protection and the Maw were free to pillage the region again and again.

It was precisely for this reason that they were able to gain a foothold in the Panatha system, and when they gathered enough strength, they prepared to launch an attack on Kalidan, the capital of the Eternal Empire. This was a point where if Kalidan were to burn or fall, it would most likely mean the collapse of the Eternal Empire. Most of the Barons and Baronesses were still authoritarian and even now, in Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim 's absence, it seems that they would attack each other for even more power. A civil war for power threatens Kalidan and the Maw seeks to take advantage of the Barons and Baronesses disunity

Nevertheless, the Eternal Empire also had a plan in case the enemy wanted to attack Kalidan. This plan probably started when the Eternal Empire arrived here on Kalidan from Nelvaan. And this was none other than Project Skjöldurinn. A huge shell, or mega construct Kalidan, or just around the entire solar system, which can protect the planet of the system. And Skjöldurinn arrives from Terraris at the same time as the Maw, because this structure was built in the greatest secrecy by the Eternal Empire and the Terraris Command/HPI Consortium together.

However, the Eternal Empire is still struggling to survive, so they will do everything to get their empress back...

dRUm20K.png

Objectives

gsk6Z2m.png
(PvE/Duels (PvP))​

Through Intelligence reports and Eina, the Eternal Empire knows for sure that the Eternal Empress is still held captive aboard Kyrel Ren's ship, and that she is alive. Once, above Panatha, they were able to enter the ship and cause great damage to it. So the plans are the same now. The task might be a suicide mission, but STRATCOM has to try it anyway. Considering the nature of this mission, STRATCOM has sent only volunteers to try and rescue the Empress, or to damage the ship of Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren .

YSrPoNx.png
(Fleeting / Fleeting PvP)​

The Maw fleet has arrived at Kalidan, where great fighting has broken out between the Eternal Empire and the Maw fleet. The stakes are high, as the question is whether or not the capital of the Empire will fall and burn. However, the fights become even more intense when a larger "fleet" arrives in the system, several huge pieces with something that cannot be identified in advance. The HPI Consortium has arrived with the pieces of Skjöldurinn that need to fit together in the right places to create a functioning defence system around the planet. If the Eternal Empire could install this platform during the fighting, the Maw could be at a great disadvantage, not to mention that their units on the ground would also be trapped. The task is for the Eternal Empire to be able to install this defence system, and the Maw will likely do everything to prevent that during the space combat.

aU1WmO4.png
(Warposting / PvE / Ground Duels)​

Kalidan, though only a taiga/tundra planet, nevertheless grew into a very wealthy and important planet under Ingrid's rule. Mining cities, megalopolises, industrial cities and similar important places from the point of view of industry and warfare can be found here. Last but not least, Wulfngard, the government centre of the Eternal Empire, is located here. Thus, this may be the best target, if the enemy succeeds in smashing the former emperor's palace, the STRATCOM and Imperial Assembly (local Senate) building, and the leadership of the Empire, it would certainly contribute to the fall of the Eternal Empire. Will the Empire be able to defend this strategically important centre, or will the Maw be able to crush and kill everyone here?

NAjNk6v.png
(Your decision)​
Any other story you want. If you want some way to end your character's narrative or start a new one, this is the perfect choice. However, only the empire collapses, the faction is planned to continue as a minor.

YbCOyAa.png

I rise from the ashes of a long LOA…. Kyrel has come home for the new year to unleash Hell. Just as we carried a whole Annihilation we gonna raise mayhem in the final battle… Just as the Maw began many years ago raiding EE territories!

Turisas Dane

T
Last Man Standing

I'll be repping for The Empire in defence of the EE.

If anyone wants to be my dueling partner, check out my character bio. He's freshly made. But this would be an awesome first step for Turisas into the Chaos galaxy.

Belisarius Vactovion

B
For the last battle, the Ultranauts need their Field Marshal!

The Black Knight seeks to warpost and a duel on Objective 3, any one up for a good battle and peaking duel?

Heroic Character Death an option!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom