Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Factum-series Labor Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Factum-series Labor Droid
labor_bot_by_ravager3-d32pdyv.jpg
Labor Bot by ravager3 on deviantart.
Intent: To provide customers of Lussk Logistics with an efficient, general purpose droid capable of handling manual labor tasks and limited specialized functions.
Development Thread: None
Manufacturer: Lussk Logistics
Model: Factum-series
Affiliation: Lussk Logistics
Modularity: Limited
Production: Mass Produced
Material: Durasteel, Plexisteel
Description:

From the recent successes of Lussk Logistics famous Grunt-series model droid, Lussk Logistics has designed and developed a new droid to hit the markets and provide an efficient general purpose droid to the galaxy. Forged of durasteel and plexisteel, the Factum-series presented a humanoid appearance with a two sets of limbs for propulsion and task managing. Due to the alloyed metals in its joint areas, it wielded an awesome storage of strength that made it capable of heavy lifting and exceptionally useful for mining operations.

As for the artificial intelligence it wielded, it is minimal. With preset functions pre-programmed into its brain like: Mining, Construction, Manufacturing, or General Assistance, owners had the capability to access its programming module from its back conduit. It is fairly easy to program new tasks into it.
Classification: 5th Degree
Weight: 80kg
Height: 1.6 meters
Movement: Bipedal
Armaments: N/A
Misc. Equipment:
  • Standard Artificial Intelligence
  • Programming Module

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Overall looks good, I'll take it that "Standard Artificial Intelligence" means about as strong as most droids, and I'll also assume because it's humanoid shape it can use humanoid tools. Before I approve this however, I'd like some clarification on this statement

Dranok Lussk said:
It is fairly easy to program new tasks into it.
As to exactly how many new tasks and how complicated the tasks can be. @[member="Dranok Lussk"]

@[member="Jaxton Ravos"]
How many? I cannot tell, however many the customer wants to add into its software.
How advanced? With an experienced programmer, the droid can become advanced enough in its core software to be capable of assisting the manufacturing of starships and handling firearms.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
@[member="Dranok Lussk"]

I don't need a specific number, but the thought of approving a droid with an unlimited memory, and hence being able to learn how to do anything to some degree doesn't sit well with me.

Dranok Lussk said:
handling firearms.
With what efficiency? Specifically, how efficient compared to a combat droid or a soldier?

@[member="Jaxton Ravos"]
Efficiency? Much worse than a droid soldier, ten times worse than a organic soldier.
As for the number of saved programs, I figure 10 simple ones would be the max before needing to delete some. More advanced programs take up more space. Of course the preset programs installed by Lussk Logistics can be deleted as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom