Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Rules

So yeah, actually the main rule in this sub is to go absolute mental. We have no moral code that holds us back so craziness is actually encouraged.

Yet, for the sake of keeping some order in here some rules (I am sorry):

1. No nonsensical subs: If you want to make a flying broomstick, than go for it, just not here. Stuff that is either idiotic or not in the spirit of the faction or the star wars universe will be deleted. If you feel that your project was misjudged, please contact me so we can talk it out.

2. No spam: So actually it is cool that you want to make 32554235628457426256 items for the faction, but please take your time and don't post them all at once. For now there will be a rule for 3 active submissions per character.

So that's it everybody, you can can complain about this rules below, so I can complete ignore any critic.

No seriously, have fun, and if you feel that anything should be different in here, don't be afraid to contact me about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom