Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resolved Factory/Codex Subs

Let me go ahead throw out the disclaimer as Factory and Codex are still currently closed, but I just wanted to check out my content submitted in each and how it might be effected by the changes with the site upgrade. Something i have noticed is this:

unknown.png

As you can see, the submission is practically completely gone with no context as to what it once had been. I'm not entirely certain anything can be done to fix this, but I figured I could take this time to point it out as well as let others know that it would be a good idea for others to go ahead and check their subs in particular to see if they were majorly effected by the change, and if so, please take note as they may end up needing to be updated in the future

Let me go ahead throw out the disclaimer as Factory and Codex are still currently closed, but I just wanted to check out my content submitted in each and how it might be effected by the changes with the site upgrade. Something i have noticed is this:

As you can see, the submission is practically completely gone with no context as to what it once had been. I'm not entirely certain anything can be done to fix this, but I figured I could take this time to point it out as well as let others know that it would be a good idea for others to go ahead and check their subs in particular to see if they were majorly effected by the change, and if so, please take note as they may end up needing to be updated in the future

Link pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom