Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factions Rules Fixed/Altered

Link: http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/role-play-rules/faction-r14

Factions

1. Formatting Fixed.

2. Navigation moved. It was a dropdown menu and also a link, but this was not obvious. This link was moved to the dropdown menu to clear up confusion. The previous Factions link has been converted to a dropdown menu only and renamed "Factions Menu >" and the Factions Rules have been moved to within the Dropdown Menu.

3. Rules Removed Due To Redundancy/Not Being Enforced:

You are required to create a thread announcing your Faction's creation in the Roleplay Discussion forum upon it's creation. If a Discussion thread is not made within 24 hours of it's creation, your faction will be deleted.

Factions must maintain 3 or more unique, individual, active characters to remain active. Each character must be written by a different person. We're checking.

Factions that do not meet the minimum requirements to be classified as "MINOR" by the SWRP Staff Team will be locked & placed into the "Inactive Faction" Directory by the SWRP Staff.
If your Faction allows Force Users, you are required to create a Faction Forum dedicated to training for these Force Users.

4. Rules Added:

1. If at any time your Minor Faction is thought to be Inactive, an Administrator will contact the Faction Owner in an attempt to determine it's activity.

2. At any time, an Administrator may declare a Minor Faction inactive and remove the Faction.

Just wondering on why these rules were changed? (I see that they are listed as redundant however, I thought the rules would be left alone as they were good themselves already)

Nickolas Imura said:
Just wondering on why these rules were changed? (I see that they are listed as redundant however, I thought the rules would be left alone as they were good themselves already)
The few changes made were directed at simplifying Minor Factions Rules. Basically, it makes it easy for Admins to now go in and say "Hey, is anyone active here?" and if not, close the faction and archive it. Or in the case that it was created on a whim, just remove it.

It's now more common sense on our part rather than devoting resources to something unfeasible given the amount of members versus the amount of Staff members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom