Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Threads

Jack Ross

"I don't believe in good or evil."
I think the best way to get some new members and to establish our presence is to start getting some faction threads out there. Even if they are short two page threads, we need to get some momentum with posting and let people know that we are an actively growing faction.

I had an idea for a thread that involved a public meeting on our homeworld. We have a open member meeting (any member, regardless of rank, could join) and it is literally in the public space of our homeworld, not a board room. This would allow our people to see how open of leadership we have and sway them to our full alliance.

This also allows us to establish who ICly is in the faction and who ICly is in charge and whatnot.

[member="Jack Ross"]

I enjoy your thought process, along with your initiative to take on a bold and rough process for the faction. I support your idea and will provide all information and assistance that I can offer.

As for public space, Conglomerate Trade Plaza would be a perfect spot for you to do this. Or you can wait another few days and wait for the Conglomerate Trade Station to be complete and we can do it there.

If you would like, I have no objections, just be sure to include a OOC thread in the Discussion area. This will allow people to ask to join and ask any other questions they will need before posting.

[member="Jack Ross"]

Well that is up to you, if you wish to have a meet up of all our members then go right ahead. If you want them to ask members who are committed to the faction then ask each member of they would like to join.

If this is however just a question and wander thread, then just mention me and Nastassia. Unless she of course is busy.

[member="Jack Ross"]

Suggestion, make the thread Public, so people can join outside the Faction.

Faction means only Faction members can join the thread, so possibly change that to give people a better idea. It can still be a faction thread as its promoting our faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom