Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Thread: Naboo Aftermath

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/40151-heartlines-landmines-naboo-aftermath-protectorate/

This thread is open to all!

It is primarily a diplomatic-type thread that will focus on three events/scenes/groups:

1.) A meeting of OP Heads/Dignitaries with the Naboo Royal Family at the Naboo Library to discuss damage reports, planetary needs in the wake of the ASA invasion, and reconstruction efforts.

Players involved with this portion are:
@Ysanae Vela [member="Andromeda Versai"]

2.) Reconstruction of Theed including the delivery of and assembly of materials, coordination of humanitarian help, and structuring of greater city defenses.

Players involved:

3.) A meeting with the Gungans at Otoh Gunga to assess political standings in an effort to strengthen their ties to the Protectorate and to help quell the rise of civil unrest and disparity since the invasion.

Players involved:

Great! I believe Andromeda and I had planned on moving to 3 once 1 was finished up, so that works out well. :)

[member="Feena Mason"] I understand you are the Queen of Theed? We'd love for you to partake.

The Eternal Queen
I will be there, absolutely. I would like to actually sign up for all three. Or at the very least one and two. Not only is Feena Queen, she is also a healer and would prefer to help her people directly if she could.

Rebellious Vanguard
Does Ventasia count as an OP head? >_> I mean, it's not like she takes orders or stuff so...xD

If yes, then I'll be doing what [member="Ayden Cater"] and Noah are doing.

Otherwise, I'll stick my red little behind in 2.

That is, avoiding and foreseeable craziness in life.

Soleil Ishtar

S
Ysanae Vela said:
Great! I believe Andromeda and I had planned on moving to 3 once 1 was finished up, so that works out well. :)

[member="Feena Mason"] I understand you are the Queen of Theed? We'd love for you to partake.

Aye. Posting forthwith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom