Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FACTION PLANET REQUEST LIST:

You may request your starting area (which can be a single planet, a collection of planets, an area, or nothing at all), if you plan on creating a faction.

This is not a guarantee you will get that planet (or planets). You may request a planet someone else has requested.

This does not mean we're abiding by TGC's planet rules, or any other SW community's rules. I just want to know where you're all wanting to start. (Geeze, Julius. :p)

Faction - Planets

Empire would probably be requesting to start on Coruscant as The Galactic Empire. If that doesn't work, they will likely start on Bastion as The Imperial Remnant. Just want to note that this is a discussion not a grab bag guys...I will FL the Empire if need be, unless someone better comes along. But regardless, Julius will stay Imperial.

Henry Lightinger

H
Not sure how the pirates are to be formed yet, or if they would have their own faction. But I am looking at Florrum as a possible first world for the pirates.

Henry Lightinger

H
Like I said, at this point I don't know how the pirates will be run on this board. As I am the only one at the moment. :p

I've got to be honest, I've never been comfortable with the idea of Zonama Sekot as owned by a faction. It is not that I think one faction deserves it above another. Just that unlike any other planet in canon Sekot is sentient. It has its own thoughts and will, and is in essence all powerful. I mean how do we RP that, and how do we prevent any future abuse of what Zonama Sekot can do.

After reading Jules' proposal and forming my own better idea of how I think the Jedi should function I am thinking that the Order not own any particular planet, but maintain hidden enclaves on several worlds throughout the galaxy. So I revised a list of starting worlds that have such enclaves, with ideas that we would expand to new worlds through RP.DantooineDacOssusTython

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom