Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Owner Vote

Please make a section for Faction Owner of SJO

• Asaraa Vaashe

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Josh DragonsFlame

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

Due to the news presented in this thread -- [member="Stephanie Swail"] has decided to step down as faction owner of the SJO. The admin team and I would like to thank Stephanie for all of the time and love put into making this faction a great place <3

In order to move forward, we need to elect a new faction owner.

Both [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] and [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] received nominations in the thread linked above, and I have added them as options in our poll. We'll keep this open until Sunday the 16th, 5PM PST.

Please vote only once. You may use the poll or post in this thread to vote.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
I've experienced and seen Joshua in charge and while he was a lot younger (this was what 4 years ago almost) and he has changed somewhat.... going to go with Asaraa

*crosses fingers to not see a day later sith lord reveal*

I genuinely appreciate the nomination and absolutely love you guys for it. But I would like to instead give my support for [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] as Faction Owner. He has been incredible behind the scenes and has stepped up tremendously in the absences of Arisa and Connor.

As that obviously leaves no other competitor, I'd instead recommend you guys post your support for Asaraa as Faction Owner here and the why if you wish it, or if it'd be alright with the Faction Admins, if anyone would like to broach forward another nominee should there be any, you are free to!

The darkness lays ever near the light.
Though I'm not really on Chaos often at all anymore - I've previously had the pleasure of knowing both candidates and I believe [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] is best suited to leadership (sorry Josh - love you both). Whatever the outcome - good luck, Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year everyone!

Lot's of Love,
Darren xx

Before I give my thoughts towards the vote, I feel I have to say Kudos to [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] for stepping back to give someone else the chance to lead. No matter your reasons, it's very generous of you, something I find commendable.

As for [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], I too have had the pleasure of getting to know them personally, so I'm afraid my vote is also personally biased in his favor. I've not had a lot to do with the Silver Jedi Order, I've popped in and out a couple times, shared a number of threads with a good few members here. I guess I just wanted to voice my confidence in Asa. He's always had a great attitude about Chaos and never presented any cause for concern, nor been caught up in any drama's by fault of his own.

I wish you all the best moving forward, Asaraa. You will do an excellent job, I'm sure. I look forward to seeing the Silver Jedi Order continue to grow, and the stories you all continue to create for the community in the months to come.

[member="Darren Torran"] Come back to us! ;(

[member="Bekk Mag'ra"] I know I said it in TS, but both of you, thank you, and to everyone who's voted for me, thank you I'll do my utmost to live upto all of your expectations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom