Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Owner/Admin Term Limits

For the larger factions that will (almost) always have a member base (i.e. Standard Canon factions that make the site go 'round) this would work b-e-a-utifully.

But for smaller major factions, especially those that are an original concept driven by a single founder's ideas, this would be bad. Terribad. In factions such as that, it's difficult as all get out to pass the baton and expect the driving force to be the same. Like, no one can be more motivated than you about something when said something is your baby.

Just my $0.02.

Peace begins with a smile.
Obviously, as the Staff has mentioned, this won't be forced or moderated by CHAOS. This would be something each and every faction decides for itself, but it is a good notion. Each faction makes their adjustments by preference. Some will only change FA, some will change FA and FO. Some won't abide at all, because they don't feel like it's necessary. That's all okay.

I also think that this kind of set rotation would drive those Faction Administrators who have an overarching plan for their faction, to set their plan into motion more efficiently. When you know you have a set time to work with, you can plan by it and make a more concrete vision for your faction's story-arc.

For those factions who adopt this: Good on you!

For those who don't: Good on you!

It's all good

*peace*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom