Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Faction or Group against force user and religions

Is there a group/Faction that has bitterness against force users such as Sith, Jedi, and religion? (Dramatic intro) Who is willing to go against them to achieve peace and order? This chaos has been having war non-stop of political interest of bickering and fighting! wars and self-destruction upon millions of people and the planet? if there isn't a faction/group.... then who is willing to end this tiresome war?

Last edited:
Yaha-Kui ZaShunina Kitsune Yaha-Kui ZaShunina Kitsune

The Eternal Empire is supposed to be anti-Force, although they've become a bit more tolerant toward Light-oriented groups like the Jedi IIRC. The Mandalorians also tend to lean into that aspect. There are probably a few anti-Force minor factions on the board, and I myself have a personal project revolving around a custom planet populated by members of an anti-Force cult, but that's just the ones I can name off the top of my head.

Sebastian Cross

S
Like Ishani said, the Eternal Empire has its general anti-force sentiments fairly well in place. Particularly some recent events to my knowledge mean they very much dislike the Sith, though the Jedi are also problematic. In general, the Eternal Empire wants to give power and control to the government/military, rather than a religious group. They are actively working against Sith forces at the moment, though I am not sure where they stand on the Jedi and other non-aligned. The Wardens of the Shroud in particular are the EE's own personal Force User group dedicated to secretive goals related to all of this wonderful stuff.

Besides that, the Bryn'adul in general are neat anti-force types though they are a bit scattered at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't we have a thing for that Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim ?

Like Ishani said, the Eternal Empire has its general anti-force sentiments fairly well in place. Particularly some recent events to my knowledge mean they very much dislike the Sith, though the Jedi are also problematic. In general, the Eternal Empire wants to give power and control to the government/military, rather than a religious group. They are actively working against Sith forces at the moment, though I am not sure where they stand on the Jedi and other non-aligned. The Wardens of the Shroud in particular are the EE's own personal Force User group dedicated to secretive goals related to all of this wonderful stuff.

Besides that, the Bryn'adul in general are neat anti-force types though they are a bit scattered at the moment.

She ally with the light faction ….

Sebastian Cross

S
Well she is a wonderful person.

Beyond the EE, the Bryn'adul would be the best with that new minor faction they have getting started. There is also the Star Cabal, an organization of non force users from legends who wanted to control the galaxy from behind the scenes. I do not know if there is a group like them on Chaos at the moment, but it could be a thing.

We are not tolerate any sides and we hate both side in the same way. The Alliance with the Ashlan Crusade is totally based on "we take advantage of each other". This is well known, planned thing with the AC staff. <3

We are smaller than the large factions, they are too (ICly) and alone we cannot fight against the Maw, this is why we made the alliance with them. And the Sith, ICly we never liked them, but again we needed them against the Bryn'adul (Civil war). And the war against the Sith was completely IC again, thanks to the EE/AC/Kainate junction where Carnifex tried to kill Ingrid.

And in plot wise, if you are with the good guys, no one ever consider you're intention the opposite (in this case to destroy the Force, espeically if you were able to convince the most relgisious group on the map) and while no one watching you ICly, you can do your own stuff in secret.

The EE-AC was entirely IC... we started to play yes we had our plans OOC, but if our players wouldn't have had a good time with each other during the game and ICly the things wouldn't have turned out the way like they did, we wouldn't have forced this OOC then and there would have been no alliance, the entire plot and games happened IC, we built the EE/AC thing ICly.

And yes, we are allies with a light side group, because of the narrative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom