Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Interest Check - Anti Force Order Faction

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

Why did you tag me in a complaint? And why does it matter if there are similarities? The difference between the Sith and Jedi is one is not Sith or Jedi and they kill each other. For "power" or "peace."

Additionally, Butch would -allow- FU's, where as, at least originally, you want to eradicate all FU's, even if they were too young to understand what was in their body.

Butches idea is to just get rid of the major FU factions making religious war.

How many Sith factions are there anyway? Like 4? At least two going major. And no, it doesn't matter.

Now not only are you advertising your own faction, but you're debasing someones creative idea of any worth. So what if it is or is not a copy with edits. That's like every faction, 'our reasoning is better.'

I may be late to this because of the hospital, but this is ridiculous to find, and for whatever reason be brought into it for no reason.

Tanomas Graf said:
Are you people serious?

Plenty of Jedi, Sith, crime, Imperial, and Mandalorian factions pop up on a semi-annual basis yet god forbid [member="Butch Mahan"] wants to start an anti-Force order with some feudal tones. It's audacious how you walk into this guy's interest thread, about an idea that he has been mulling over for an eternity, and go 'this has been done before' or 'this is another faction'. News-fething-flash, have you ever heard the expression 'Great minds think alike'? No? Well now you have. Some things are going to be similar, there's no excuse for you to be complaining about plagiarism.

Shame on all of you.

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] | [member="Lok Jorunn"]
Oi, I didn't mean my post in a complaining sense, just a sense of deja vu XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom