Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Ideas!

Alright well I am one to try and do new things. and recently I have been wanting to recreate the Jensaarai. Since I am only an Apprentice rank, I was wondering if anybody else would like to help me, or join in the faction?

And before someone starts on the topic of their armor, I will say now that to make the armor is not required to be made and the person who wishes to make the armor will have to go through an approval system in the faction before the even begin figuring out the specifics of their armor. I don't want to make this faction and then get a bad name of metagaming because of the Cortosis armor.

So would anyone like to join me?

and Admins/RPJs if you find that this would not fly then say so.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
From what I've seen, doing a niche interest like the Jensaarai only works after you've established a good solid network of people who are interested in writing together on a variety of projects and starting new characters - and then, it doesn't matter if you're a niche or not. You'd get a little traction, maybe enough to do something fun with.

@[member="Selena Halcyon"] I know that they have been, And I know that my own faction that I hope to be creating will last longer, and I would like to give it a try.
@[member="Aken Bosch"] Thank you, but for now I will have to decline as I don't know if others will join or not.
@[member="Ashin Varanin"] All I need is a little traction, and I'll be good.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Nah. I love the idea but I have too many Faction commitments as it were. And I also feel I could probably incorporate the Jensaarai lifestyle into any Faction at the moment.

I tend to join factions to write with other writers. Not so much for story reasons. *shrugs* ...Just me. GL. :D

Arors Drusus

A
Hmm, interesting. Similar to the code that I'll have Arors follow but... the code is bad sounding :p

We will see, after the Jedi most likely kick me out and I might float around in your faction a bit before moving on to something even huger-er.

@[member="Arors Drusus"] I know that the code sounds bad, but it's the canon code of them. And I am using the Grey Jedi terms instead of the Sith like code that they use to have.

That would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom