Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Event Planning

So come here and post whatever ideas you have about potential faction threads. I know some want to rob a bank, so which one? Wanna go to Serreno, Cato Neimodia, Muunilist? Post any other ideas you have.

Julianna Nero

Smuggler - Slicer - Scoundrel
Raids on shipping sounds like fun! Kassey would try to avoid a killing spree per say, but she would go and help if it benefited her money-wise or if she was getting paid to slice into security or something like that.

I personally, would love to do a thread on Cato Neimoidia, I would love for Kassey to be there, even if it was a ruse to get control of a certain trade fund or for money, ships, etc. [member="Xis"]

Julianna Nero

We could gather an assemble a team to gather assets of interest. Kassey is a slicer so she'd be able to cut security lines and hack into systems to get certain information that could be used for later use. Others could take down guards and steal ships, etc. As long as there is some good interest!
[member="Captain Colton Renfroe"][member="Orentho"]

[member="Captain Colton Renfroe"] [member="Kassey Daklin"]

I'm currently busy with some threads so I can only give you guys a target, but if your interested I can talk to some Corporate or Old Faction Admins to see if you can steal some weapons and Vehicles for me. Being an arms dealer I would need other people to steal the Arms that I can resale at a better price.

That sound good to you guys?

Julianna Nero

Keeping updated with this to see what's going on, maybe we could get something going soon.

[member="Xis"] [member="Tydus Wryeens"] [member="Captain Colton Renfroe"]

Hmm...

I'm no idea man, but maybe doing a long thread about rekindling the Courscanti underworld after the Alliance took it. Considering the planet is still in a considerable amount of chaos, and the Black Sun has historically liked Courscant for some reason...

- [member="Xis"] -

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom