Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction event ideas [Events, Doms, etc.]

I'd like to get a PVE campaign going for newer writers to get a feel for the OS without the drama of opposing writers and to get those who favor story telling over PVP to stretch their legs.

An Idea that has been rambling around my brain has been a sect of a lost Darkside Cult has begun encroaching upon OS turf, taking out small planets in our territory, killing civvies and calling us out saying they are the true Sith to be feared. Make them less saber fighters and more like sorcerers and conjurors who summon dark spawn or take over the minds of others like puppeteers.

We could even Call them the 'Dark Puppeteers'

I was part of the OP during the Bando Gora days and loved that story telling aspect and want to bring it this way. Incorporate them into dominions, minor battles where we save an existing territory and etc.

Anyone interested? PM me or post here or make a new discussion thread. I'd love to get to this rolling.

It's be a cool idea to try and arrage a skirmish for just the low-ranked Jedi and Sith. It'd give the new folk a chance to try out PvP and maybe make some long term rivalries? Idk how we'd get a bunch of Padawans and Acolytes in one place though

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Kaela Jaryn said:
It's be a cool idea to try and arrage a skirmish for just the low-ranked Jedi and Sith. It'd give the new folk a chance to try out PvP and maybe make some long term rivalries? Idk how we'd get a bunch of Padawans and Acolytes in one place though
That's a great idea!

We'll see what we can do.

I think we should do a liberation of Coruscant.

Plot: 5001 bby, the Great Hyperspace War was a great victory for the Republic and a depressing defeat for the Sith. A Sith fleet still sits in the inner core trying to make it back to Korriban, but the Republic has been hunting down the remaining Sith. 11 Sith carriers still remain. It is enough power to commence a great attack. The ships are still stocked with battalions and vehicles. We should go around the Republic ships and hit Coruscant with all we have while they are distracted.

[member="Kyroswrp"]

I love the enthusiasm and the drive. We will need it. However, right now is not the time to retake Coruscant.

History favours the bold, but the patient one writes the history books.

[member="Kyroswrp"] Also not to mention we are not in the Great Hyperspace War, and the date is 844 ABY, roughly four hundreds years after any Legends Canon events.

But this character is dead now, so what do I know? I only replied because I happened to have been following this thread for whatever reason :p

Well when the site do regroup don't leave me behind with the inactive accounts. I have to far to find an activ community and I'm not going to lose it right away

[member="Kyroswrp"]

After going minor, there are still steps to take. It's a different play, but one that can still topple empires. There will be a bit of cleanup and there will be other major factions rising up. Empires rise and empires fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom