Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction event ideas [Events, Doms, etc.]

So for the July edition of the news, we said we would post up this topic to see what people were thinking would be cool for faction events. So if you have ideas for an event, some dominion, or skirmish, let us know here.

I wasn't entirely sure of it's priority exactly, what with the Invasion of Ord Mirit threatening to cut our territory in half (theoretically), but I personally think it might be fun to dominate Kad V, a planet I personally made that already has some lore you can work with to make into something fun.

It has only one predominant beast on planet, and holds a mysterious undiscovered species that might be fun to subjugate/eradicate, but I think it could use a healthy addition of other predators and species on it.

Additionally, it has a fort full of scientists who abandoned the old Sith Empire and the Republic to form an organization known as I.R.I.S., before it was eradicated by Dalek Beasts on the space station within the asteroid ring surrounding the planet during the Imperial Remnant (Generation 6 or 7?) Dominion of the planet.

We could hold a contest on who can make the most interesting species on it, and then dominate it. Some basic objectives I can think of would be:

• Assault: Capture the Kad V Imperial Garrison
  • Lost in the Jungle: Upon entering the system, your transport was knocked offline by one of the asteroids, and crash landed deep in the jungle. Survive until reinforcements arrive to rescue you.
  • Epileptic Trees: Upon entering the system, your transport was knocked offline by one of the asteroids, and crash landed deep in the Forest of the Lost. Become intrigued by strange presence here, figure out what to do.

What do you think?

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

My like means yes.

All my yeses for you <3

However! I think it would be fun to make a big flagship for the OS. Looking through the armory, I don't really see any personal ones. So, why not a flagship thread?

Grant it, the Assassins will be doing one themselves, but why not another for the OS as a whole?

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

I personally like it. Definitely maybe wait on the invasion is over but after that, totes.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Yeah, it could be a good bit of fun and nice to get the fleeters and factory peoples involved.

When the Invasion is over with, I'm interested in doing a large scale project building a Sith Alchemical Academy. Perhaps on Fresia, where Darth Ferus Alchemy basin lives?

If we already have a location like this, let me know, but I looked around and didn't see one.

My character has a ways to go with learning more Alchemy, but once he has mastered it, I would love to have a place to teach it to other students. I'm envisioning group projects to make rare items, creatures, and perhaps even new technologies. And we could have scavenger hunts for rare ingredients, some even in enemy territories.

4DWi8ts.gif

Darth Mythos said:
We do control an Area of space Around Atrisia that has a Flagship that is a cool piece of Chaos Lore.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/2049-the-rancor
Small size Skirmish to flesh out and retool for One Sith Command and we have a Deadly Nostalgic Flagship that is also a piece of lore.
An actual Flagship requires a 400 post dev thread that is already going. Now if you mean just a fancy Star Destroyer then groovy.

[member="Thanith Gumara"] Back then it used to be a flagship. It was Retooled to be a Spacestation and a Main base of Defense for the Fleets, but it never actually got gunned down just "Abandoned" We can get Starfighters, and a shipyard as well. Plus the Ship used to be a Spacestation, so there is that, it could be a space station other than a Star Destroyer. There are other Star Destroyers but this one has cool lore.

Add more to the Armory, you can never have too many star destroyers and Guns!
iTirNTD.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom