Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction CP Not Working

Alright. So the Faction CP is working except for one thing: it won't let me edit the pages on the faction. I know that's where you add threads and stuff and I need it to get the rest of my faction set up. However whenever I click on it, it reverts to a error page.

So you know inside the factionCP where it says "Manage Pages"? Yea so I click on the link toed it the pages and it takes me to a error page. Here, I'll post the link to the error message that appears.

Can't screenshot but this is the page.

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/203-the-revanchist-reformed/manage/core/pages

If it comes up as an error, that's exactly what my screen looks like. To clarify I will walk you through what is happening.

1) On the main faction page, where you see the latest news and the faction banner, there is a button for Admins that says "factionCP"
2) I click it and the faction options appear, like normal.
3) One of the buttons on the left side says "Manage Pages"
4) When I click it that page, the one I linked, is what appears.

@Tefoo

I have encountered this error as well. However, @[member="Darth Onyx"] I believe you can garner the same effect of "pages" if you go down to manage forum.

I'm not sure if this is tactful but I will also mention that I can't seem to pin things in my faction and it's buggin' me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom