Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Facets of the Force (SJO)

With the influx of all the new Younglings and Padawans, the Council had decided to hold a dinner for them. Everything would be taken care of by the staff of the Temple and things had been set up as a buffet style.

Foods from the different worlds under the Silver Jedi’s sphere were accounted for. Each table was set for standing and a stage had been set up at the end of the room.

At the ages the Younglings and Padawans were, they might not know what they wanted to do just yet. That was the purpose of this gathering. A chance to get to know the Masters and Knights present and what their strengths were.

Before the dinner actually began, the masters were introduced by name and assigned a color that matched their calling. They were given the opportunity to expand on what they did. After this, the dinner began.

Masters, Younglings, and Padawans all brushed elbows as they went to get their food. Conversation filled the room as questions and answers were passed back and forth between all of the people involved.

If the Younglings and Padawans were paying attention, each Master had a tag with their name on it and a color associated with their focus:

Red- Martial
Blue- Elementalists
Green- Watchmen
Yellow- Healing
Gray- Shadows
Brown- History
White- Diplomacy

1145125531.png

Last edited:
White
Dinning Hall
NPC(s): N/A

Denerian's weary eyes stared at his food uneasily. It had been a long time since he trained a Padawan or Younglin and an even longer time since he had taught anything. Instead, he was one of the few Jedi serving as Admiral's in the Navy.

He wasn't sure what he supposed to do but ideally it had to do with something he did as a Admiral, build peace through words. It was interesting what one could accomplish as an officer and as a Jedi Master.

"My name is Masted Denerian Sal, and I am an Admiral in the Silver Navy. As an Admiral my job is to ensure security and peace through our space through diplomacy. Diplomacy is essential to peace. There van be no peace without talk." He spoke softly.

The accountant took a grey tag with her name on it, but without any mention of her CPA designation, since she did not expect to see younglings' decisions be affected by their relationship with accounting, if any. However, there was no going around the fact that she was exotic by Jedi standards. Jedi serving in the navy, such as Victor Akani Victor Akani , were already uncommon as it was, accounting even less so. Now, Griet did, in fact, train a few people in the use of Neural Storm, but she knew better than to expect every padawan to be as strong as her intellectually. And yet, somehow, she is readying herself mentally for that paddy that would like to learn more about how to fit accounting within the Jedi Code or within Jedi duties. Or even to learn about the various facets of the accounting profession. In fact, Jedi tended to practice a profession picked among a pretty restricted set: special (military) operations or law enforcement were a favorite of the more martial Jedi, while medicine or academia (humanities especially) were preferred by more pacifistic Jedi.

"My name is Griet van Vliet, and I firmly believe the Order would be best served if we don't all use lightsabers in fights. For this reason, I'm not your ordinary Jedi: with all these ranged weapons floating around, there has to be at least one or two of them that should use these weapons to complement the people who fight at melee, in which case I could train you in the use of ranged weapons. But if you are instead drawn to me because of accounting, and more specifically assurance and forensics, there's always someone else for the lightsaber portion"

Objective: Look pretty with the red, blue and green bands
Tags: Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet l Victor Akani Victor Akani
Interacting with: Open
Sebastian arrived at the dining hall after he had received a very polite letter inviting him, to which after having meet padawans such as Acaadi Acaadi , Ura Iolar Ura Iolar and Kyra Perl Kyra Perl he felt like perhaps he should become more involved within the order. Arriving and coming to the place was the easy part for him, the less easy part was that he fit three of the bands that they were giving out to people which made him fairly nervous. Who would approach someone with some many talents. I certainly wouldn't know how to.

He took some food before finding a place to sit, the food wasn't as good as when he made it back on Drogheda at his place. But he still looked out over the room feeling a bit anxious since he had, a red band on his left arm with a green and blue band on his right arm. He was a pyrokinsis user after all, and when he had been using the darkside he was one of the best martial students he knew. Yes he had been managing to still use it with the lightside but he needed to work to make his sharpness where it had been and finally because he stuck to a planet and sector mostly he fit this watchman role apparently. He sighed looking around for anyone to talk to him.

arriving in my eta class starfighter i walk in to the building and walk over to the table and bow before all of you

Last edited:
Or'Fol walked in, a brown name tag on his rarely seen Jedi robes. He smiled a bit as he looked over everything. A chance for him to get out of the library and meet the new Padawans. His job wasn't the most glamorous, but it was his. Maybe some Padawan would actually be interested. When his time came, Moric got up and spoke.

"Greetings. I am Master Or'Fol Moric, a historian here at the temple. My job may not be the most exciting of duties, but ensure that the lessons of the past are not lost, and that the same mistakes are not made now. Along with that, I have trained Padawans in the Lightclub."

Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita Nej Aldel Nej Aldel @Griet von Vliet Victor Akani Victor Akani

Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita Nej Aldel Nej Aldel Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet Victor Akani Victor Akani Or'Fol Moric Or'Fol Moric

Slip looked around the dinner party. He wore his Padawan robes. His green hair made hims stand out from the crowd. So many people! All so different, so unique, and each with their own different skill sets and personalities! It would be fun to meet all of them! But... what if Slip messed up? There were so many people here! When did all of these people get here?! They weren't there 30 seconds ago! Slip started to fall into a panic, fueled by his anxieties and mental illnesses.

He calmed down when the masters introduced themselves, and the dinner began. Slip noticed the colored tags. That seemed to mean something, maybe for their skills. Slip filed that and plenty of information away, his mind moving extremely fast. Slip looked at the food on the table. What in the world was all of this stuff? Slip had never seen any of this stuff before. Maybe it was all from different worlds? If so, Slip hadn't seen most of the stuff provided for them.

Slip noticed a man, Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita . Man, that was a cool hair color. He looked like an experiment, like him! Slip knew that he wasn't, but still! He looked like he could be one. "Hi! Cool hair color! You look like a friend of mine!" Slip said. Slip could feel the man's mind, he seemed to be conflicted especially with emotions. Quite like Slip, to be honest, his emotions could jump from one thing to the next extremely quickly, and even have a completely different personality. This man though, his was more of a... calm, collected depression. Slip faltered for a second, as the man's conflict washed over Slip for a second. Oh god, it was really depressing. Slip stumbled, clearing his head, and pushing himself out of the man's head. Slip then flipped back to his regular self. "So! What do those tags on mean? You have a lot of colors! What does that mean?" He asked.

He turned, and noticed a woman, Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet . His attention just completely flipped on itself, going from the man to the woman to the bug crawling on the floor to the demon in the corner. He recognized her name from the introduction. Slip noticed the grey tag she had on her. "Hi! I'm Slip!" He told her. "You use blasters? Me too! I was trained to be a sniper and special forces commando! Of course, my training got cut short, but I became pretty good at it!" He said. "What does that grey tag you have mean?" He asked. Slip accidentally brushed against her mind, as well. It was so... neat and organized. Wow. Slip had never seen a mind so organized. And, she had a lot of knowledge. Wow, it was a complete opposite from Slip's mind, his mind was chaotic and disorderly, his thoughts jumping from one thing to the next. Most likely, she would be able to see into his mind as well, after accidentally brushing against hers. "Wow! You're an accountant! That sounds cool! Getting to do all sorts of stuff with money and numbers. It must be challenging! But it sounds like it could be fun, too! Especially for someone as intelligent as you!"

Slip then noticed two others, Or'Fol Moric Or'Fol Moric and Victor Akani Victor Akani . A historian and and admiral? Wow! "I'm not that good at diplomacy, I get distracted too easily and forget what I'm doing, and sometimes my speech can be completely disorganized." He admitted to the admiral. He then turned to the historian. "Wow! You must know a lot of stuff about the past!" Slip said.

The young teen had been invited to a dinner with the chance to meet various Masters and Knights. As she walked in the open doors, she was handed a flyer with a list. This meant she would have to read. Letting out a sigh, she started to sound out the words.

"Mart I al...no that doesn't sound right. Humph, this is hard!"

And so she continued down the list as best she could and not comprehending what any of the colors meant or what words were typed on the paper. Perhaps it would be better if she just listened to what the Masters said. Maybe that would help her more.

Standing against a wall, the redhead paid attention to what the four said before people started milling around. Shaking her head when one said he was an admiral, Xian didn't feel she would do any good in the military. Then a woman spoke up and mentioned ranged weapons and accounting. One of them interested her, but certainly not accounting. She could hardly do any math and turned her attention to the next one that got up to speak.

He was a historian and she really liked that. Without knowing much of anything, when it came to history, he might be a good person to talk to. Watching as the line to the food got shorter, the girl finally got enough courage to go get some.

It actually went very smoothly and she cautiously approached Or'Fol.

"What is a Lightclub?"

If he noticed, she did not even have a lightsaber. Xian was the age of a Padawan but had no Master. Hoping to meet one, she picked him first since he seemed the most interesting.

Or'Fol Moric Or'Fol Moric

Amani came into this dinner already knowing what she was looking for. She'd known ever since she first joined the Order what her calling was. Of all the things the Force was capable of, none quite resonated with her like its restorative powers. A healer, doctor, medic, whatever you wanted to call it, that was what Amani strove to be.

And yet for all of her confidence in her choice of career, she still couldn't help but feel lost at the moment. Lately she had been given a lot to think about, even with what few experiences she had. Maybe that was why she chose to come tonight. Hearing firsthand from a group of wiser heads sounded like a good idea, it would at the very least give her some new insights. In spite of all the time she had been with the Order, Amani was never committed under one dedicated master. For many it was a step forward, there's no reason not to try and take the leap, she thought. Assuming she was right for any of the masters here. Still, that's what this event was about, testing the waters never hurt anyone, right?

Amani stayed mostly to the back of the room and kept to herself, respectfully listening to each of the masters introduced, but keeping an eye out for someone or something that really spoke to her.

Rick Kaloo

R
It had been months since Rick had last seen his fellow Jedi.

He had been drawn away from the Order by a coup on Oraim Mei, a scene of corporate schism at its finest. On the HQ world of his company, a group of executives had banded together to try to overthrow Rick and establish themselves as joint chairmen. They intended to shift Outer Rim Military Engineering's production towards company use, in an attempt to create a corporate nation similar to the Trade Federation of times past. However, Rick did not share their goals. He did not want the company to be corrupted by greater politics, seeking to retain the purity that ORME had worked so hard to maintain. It was a bitter struggle, one that almost split his company in two. Ultimately, Rick had to resort to assassination. The choice to eliminate the executives, some of which he had known since childhood, had nearly broken him in its aftermath. But for the moment, it was the right call. The company remained whole, and its supply of goods to the Jedi remained uninterrupted.

Rick had arrived at the temple earlier that morning, and had taken the time to readjust to the life of a warrior. His fleet remained intact and well, and his proficiency in the Force had not declined. Now, he would take the next step in his advancement as a Jedi. He would attempt to find a student, to who he could teach his own unique variation of the Force.

Now, Rick entered the dining hall to find a unique cast of beings already present. Wearing his typical white dress shirt and pants, Rick approached the crowd. It seemed as if the older Jedi were taking turns introducing themselves and their abilities. Seeing what his role would be, Rick stepped in line. After the introduction of a Master in front of him, supposedly a historian, Rick stepped up himself.

"Hello, everyone. I am Rick Kaloo, Jedi Knight, Admiral of the Sixth Fleet, and CEO of Outer Rim Military Engineering. I'm sure many of you might have met me before. While I am a man of many colors, my primary specialty comes from my proficiency in waterbending." stated Rick, briefly raising his right arm to show the blue band wrapped around it. "I am willing to teach anyone in the art of conjuring and manipulating water. Additionally, I am an experienced battlefield commander, and I can provide a great deal of assistance in advanced combat and strategy, in land, air, space, and sea."

OOC: I am returning from a five month LOA, the first paragraph is meant to explain my abscence IC. Only the following three relate to current events.

Amani Serys Amani Serys | Victor Akani Victor Akani | Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet | Nej Aldel Nej Aldel | Or'Fol Moric Or'Fol Moric | Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita | Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot | Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

T h e G r a y P i l g r i m

Iston entered the dining hall, the sound of his Beskar walking can clinking against the floor and he simply stopped and gazed gaily as he took in the youth that was present, both Padawans and Masters alike, his mind drifting back to his younger years as a volunteer for the event came up to him and spoke.
“Hello there!... and welcome to the event. We have been expecting you Master Voronwe, I have your tag here and ready fo—....” Iston held his hand up as he began reading the tag and the description of how the Masters would be defined. He grabbed the tag and then put it down as he spoke, his ornery side showing slightly, a smirk creeping across his face. “You think I’m going to make things that easy girl? If — If someone wants to talk with this old man, they can approach him and we can introduce ourselves the old fashioned way...” He began to walk away, the girl simply smiling at Master Voronwe as she allowed him to just be.

Istan took a seat at a table nearest to him as he landed in his chair with a satisfying plop. Iston, wasn’t necessarily being defiant — but for Ashla’s sake — he figured if someone wanted to talk to an old relic they would; tag or not. He had a lot to offer, he had lived his life to the fullest... made his mistakes and had his successes; but, as he sat viewing the room, all the “younger” Masters here he began to wonder why he was even here to be honest.
“Your playing a young mans game Iston —... probably would have been better staying home. Ashla, led someone to me— that I can help today.” He let out a sigh as the same girl that offered him a tag came over and gave him a drink, and with a smile he took it. “ Give it a little time Master — everyone will come out of there shells soon enough. Have you tried to visit with some of the other Masters?” He shook his head no, truth be told, he had lost touch slightly with everyone. It was no secret the Order had been growing. However, comfortable for the time being Iston held his spot and awaited his opportunity.

Amani Serys Amani Serys | Victor Akani Victor Akani | Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet | Nej Aldel Nej Aldel | Or'Fol Moric Or'Fol Moric | Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita | Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot | Xian Xiao Xian Xiao Iston Voronwe Iston Voronwe

Opportunity, that was the main reason why Jasper was here in the dining with the rest of the Jedis of different rank. He wanted to interact with the Jedi Masters that were present in order to obtain information on the force. He didn’t try to fool himself even once and attempted to make himself believe that he was there for another reason. He wasn’t to be there to be social to non-masters, he wasn’t there to enjoy himself, he was only there to make connections with the masters. Selfless? Probably, but he didn’t want to make excuses for himself and he certainly didn’t want to forget why he joined the order. Walking around the room, he examined the different people that were there. Some of which he knew, and some he didn’t. Most of the people he did knew had, in his opinion, not much to offer him when it comes to learning the many uses of the force. He made it a goal to talk to the masters who he hasn’t talk to before.

Spotting a seat in the far back from most of the people in attendance Jasper took it after he grabbed a plate of food along with a drink. His current plan was to wait until the other masters showed themselves and decide went one would be the most to offer in understanding the force. Talk to them, try and get a private training session with them, the works. He wasn't also above going to those who would most an understanding in lightsaber combat either.

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot Jasper Candos Jasper Candos Amani Serys Amani Serys Victor Akani Victor Akani Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet Nej Aldel Nej Aldel Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita Iston Voronwe Iston Voronwe

Or'Fol looked at one of the Padawans that walked up, chuckling at the note of how much he probably knew.

"Yes. I do know quite a lot about the past, but there is a lot of history to learn. No one being can learn it all." He then looked at Xian, noticing that she lacked a lightsaber. He gave a simple nod, pulling the lightclub from his belt. He showed it to her, revealing that it was noticeably larger than a typical lightsaber, though for the herglic the saber looked like it was just right. He would ignite the blade to show that it was larger and longer as well, but again fitting for his size.

"This is a lightclub. It's also called a great lightsaber. They are generally wielded by species like my own, where a normal lightsaber would be too small for us to handle effectively."

Zilera entered the dining hall and glanced around. She had been to several similar events over her years as an initiate, but had yet to find someone willing to take her on as a Padawan. She found herself heading to the back of the room, where she could survey the crowd of assembled Jedi. As she gently pushed her way through the crowd, she found herself noticing the tags on the arms of several Knights and Masters. Quietly tucking that information away, she finally made it to the back wall.

She wanted to find a master- but she'd had little luck in that arena. She was hoping that this dinner might present an opportunity to meet someone willing to train her or at the very least, make some new friends. She hadn't interacted much with the Jedi her age, as her dedication to her training hadn't left much time for personal connections.

As she turned to face the room, she noticed a Mirialan also standing against the back wall. She gave a small smile and wave to the other girl, then turned back to the room of milling Jedi

Amani Serys Amani Serys

When Rick started speaking, there would be a clear look of surprise on Xian's face. He was a Knight and already and Admiral! Not only that, but he also worked with water. As soon as she was finished speaking to Or'Fol, she wanted to talk to this Knight too. There were so many options here and the teen was very excited.

She worked with fire already, perhaps she could also learn how to play with water. Something to ask him about when the chance came. At the moment, she wanted to talk to the historian. Having asked about the lightclub, she peered at it as he explained and showed her what it looked like.

"Oh wow! That is great!"

Her eyes shone as the light probably reflected a little off her dark iris'. Tilting her head a little, she looked up at him and her face showed some confusion.

"There are tall humans too, but they use normal lightsabers. What is the difference?"

Or'Fol Moric Or'Fol Moric

Objective: Look pretty with the red, blue and green bands
Tags: Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet l Victor Akani Victor Akani l Amani Serys Amani Serys | Nej Aldel Nej Aldel |
Or'Fol Moric Or'Fol Moric | Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot | Xian Xiao Xian Xiao l Iston Voronwe Iston Voronwe l
Jasper Candos Jasper Candos l Zilera T'daro Zilera T'daro l Rick Kaloo
Interacting with: Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot , Open
He was sitting eating something when a boy came up and began slinging questions at everyone around the table. The main ones he recieved was something about his hair colour and the arm band colours. "Yes I rather like the colour of my hair myself. It was given to me a birth a very rare genetic probablity my family got." He said smiling as he continued to answer the second question. "The bands and tags mean various things. The reason I have so many is because I fit so many different types of things."

He first pointed to the red tag "This colour is for those of a martial leaning, those who can use their powers to bloster their bodies with the force. For example force speed where you are able to move nearly as fast as light. No one has ever gotten faster yet of course. But you could always try." He then moved to the blue band tag, "This colour is for elementalists, those who are able to use the force to summon and use various elements. I specialise personally in fire but I can also bend the rest to a lesser degree. It was a skill I was taught by a very proficent bender once who was able to split his mind and use almost all four elements at the same time. As much as I tried I could never get beyond managing two with great diffuculty."

He finally pointed to the last one "Green is for those of us who have elected to become jedi watchmen whether by choice or sometimes edict. I personally look after Drogheda and it's systems by choice but that is because I am trying to attone for some past failings of mine that I don't wish to go into. Sufficed to say I likely wouldn't be here if I hadn't recvived a personal invite rather than the blanket one they send to everyone within the order. I don't like leaving my sector much at all." He was finish before picking up his fork and continuing to eat, finishing his meal. "Does that help answer your questions green haired one?"

Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet Victor Akani Victor Akani Nej Aldel Nej Aldel Or'Fol Moric Or'Fol Moric Xian Xiao Xian Xiao Iston Voronwe Iston Voronwe Jasper Candos Jasper Candos Zilera T'daro Zilera T'daro Rick Kaloo Amani Serys Amani Serys

Slip listened to the man as he explained the tags and what their colors meant. Huh. Slip wondered that even within those tag colors if there were different meanings of the colors. Like, could two people with the red tag specialize and teach different things? Probably. "Yeah, that about answers it." Slip admitted. "So, what do you do as a Jedi watchman?" He asked, interested.

He then turned to the historian.
"Well, the galaxy is old after all. There probably is a lot to learn and a lot of history to look into. What's your favorite thing you've learned about?" Slip asked him.

He then noticed an old man, Iston Voronwe Iston Voronwe . Wow, he was old! He must know about a lot of things.
"Hi, I'm Slip!" He introduced himself. "So, I've noticed that you don't have a tag... What's that about? What do you d-" Slip said, stopping. He noticed something about the old man. There was something... strange with his mind. Like... he was really strong with the Force and his mental abilities. He was really strong at it! Slip could tell. Slip's face brightened. "Whoa! You can use mental Force abilities too! I can feel it, you're really strong at it! Wow! I've never felt anything like that. It's stronger than my abilities, and my mind is like mashed noodles!" Slip said. He wasn't really sure where that simile about mashed noddles came from, but he went with it anyway. He liked it, he would have to note that down somewhere... "How did you get so strong at that? Ooh! Can you show me a demonstration? Or can I try and take over your ind?!" Slip said. He was really excited, absolutely bursting with energy. He was excited to finally meet someone so strong at mental force abilites.

Slip looked around, and noticed many others like him, meeting the Masters and such. They were all here for different reasons, but it was easy to tell, if you looked at their posture and body language, and maybe a bit of mind feeling. One such, was Jasper Candos Jasper Candos . It was pretty obvious why he was here, judging from his posture, and the way he reacted to the other people, he was only here to meet with some of the Masters. Well, he was definitely a grumpy one. Another one, Xian Xiao Xian Xiao , was talking to the historian, seemingly interested in the lightclub. Two people near the back, Amani Serys Amani Serys and Zilera T'daro Zilera T'daro were hanging near the back, waiting for an opportunity to join in. Well, they would need to get up and get moving, if they wanted to meet with the masters, not just hanging around in the back, watching everyone creepily. Slip shivered. Weird. Well, maybe he would be able to meet some people like him. He didn't have many friends, he wasn't that good at making friends, and he was a little bit... eccentric and quirky. Also probably the fact that he had some fairly serious mental illnesses, but that didn't really matter, right?

Slip looked across the room, and saw a shadowy figure. Oh great, not this guy again. Some might say that it was just a hallucination of Slip's, as no one else could see, hear, feel, or even notice the figure, but Slip knew, or at least, he thought he was real. It definitely seemed real to Slip. It was the full experience. Shadow man leaned on one of the tables. "Hey there, Slip." Shadow man said. "Hello again, Shadow." Slip sighed. "Why do you look so disappointed to see me?" Shadow asked. "Well, no one else can see you, and you're just a hallucination." Slip told him. Shadow chuckled. "A hallucination, huh? Is that what you believe these days? Is that what you've been told? Funny. Whatever you say, buddy." Shadow said and walked over to him. "What do you want? Why are you here?" Slip asked him. "I'm here because you're here. Why are you here? I mean, it's a nice party, but a lot of these other... What's the word? Padawans are really here out of self-interest. A lot of them are weird." Shadow said. "I'm weird too." Slip replied. "True, true, but still, you don't need these people. Go. Leave."

'Shut up, Shadow. For once, can you just let me go about my business without you trying to influence me?" Slip told him. Shadow put his hands up in surrender. "Alright, alright. Suit yourself, but I'm still hanging around." Shadow said. To anyone else, it would appear that Slip was speaking to himself, or at a blank patch of space.

This was going to be a weird party.

Last edited:
"Hi! I'm Slip!" Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot told her. "You use blasters? Me too! I was trained to be a sniper and special forces commando! Of course, my training got cut short, but I became pretty good at it!" And then came another remark that seemed to strike a chord into Griet. "Wow! You're an accountant! That sounds cool! Getting to do all sorts of stuff with money and numbers. It must be challenging! But it sounds like it could be fun, too! Especially for someone as intelligent as you!"

"Slip, the reason why I could somehow fit accounting into Jedi Shadow duty was because I engage in what we call forensic auditing, whose aim is to uncover financial criminality. Recent cases I worked on included fraudulent charities as well as mortgage frauds"

For some reason, accounting seemed to have deterred some would-be paddies. Like Xian Xiao Xian Xiao who seemed to have some concerns about her mathematical skills, but Griet knew that, even though exponentials and logarithms were, to the eyes of so many would-be Jedi, such as Nej Aldel Nej Aldel and Amani Serys Amani Serys , or even Jasper Candos Jasper Candos or Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita , advanced math, for other possible masters such as Iston Voronwe Iston Voronwe or Or'Fol Moric Or'Fol Moric , it was harder to tell. Even so, for what is usually standard for education in the NFU world, one could practice accounting (even forensic audit!) using high school math at most. That said, the general public has a well-defined idea of the intellectual demands of accounting, if only a somewhat flawed one. Also, it was clear as day that she didn't fit in with Victor Akani Victor Akani or Rick Kaloo: fleeting was not her area, nor was an area conventionally pursued by Jedi. Finally, Griet knew she was not unique at that intellectual level, but to say that Slip was all over the place would be an understatement.

"One more thing: I might be smart, but there are other Jedi at similar intellectual levels, or higher, using their minds for other purposes"

Rick Kaloo

R
Dining Hall
Engaging: Jasper Candos Jasper Candos / Open to others

Rick left the stage behind him and began to walk elsewhere.

He wove through groups of people deep in conversation, Padawans and Masters getting a feel for their respective experiences. Rick himself had joined the Order in his thirties, and never had the experience of being a Padawan, had never been a partner to an older and more experienced Jedi. He had taken lessons, sure, but now Rick was a full-fledged Knight and could never go back. Perhaps by taking a Padawan in, he could learn as much from his student as they would from him. Rick envied the youth and vigor of the younger generation, and he saw its potential to do great things. So, for his sake as much as that of his potential future student's, he began to search.

His eyes wandered the room, scanning for any being of interest. Suddenly, a figure caught his attention. A human male of darker complexion, Rick had a vague feeling of recognition upon seeing his figure. As Rick came closer, a name popped up in his brain. Jasper Candos Jasper Candos . They had both participated in some offworld missions before, and he knew that Jasper was still a Padawan. Coming within talking distance, he introduced himself.

"Hello there." stated Rick. "I'm Rick Kaloo, I believe we've met before. If you don't mind me asking, is there anything I can do as a teacher to refine your abilities?"

Other Tags: Amani Serys Amani Serys | Victor Akani Victor Akani | Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet | Nej Aldel Nej Aldel | Or'Fol Moric Or'Fol Moric | Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita | Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot | Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

Engaging with: Amani Serys Amani Serys and Iston Voronwe Iston Voronwe
Open to anyone else

After a time, Zilera pushed herself off the back wall, waving goodbye to the Mirialan also standing in the back.
"I'd like to get to know you later, if you have the time to talk. Enjoy your evening" she said to the green-skinned woman, smiling. While hanging back had been safe, it wasn't the best way to accomplish her goals. She began making her way through the crowd, noting the Jedi that surrounded her. She first saw a blonde woman, but she was already talking to another Padawan so Zilera passed by the small group. Giving small nods to the people she passed, Zilera then noticed a older, armored Jedi seated at a table nearby.

"That's strange..." she thought, noting the lack of a colored band on the older man. The rest of the masters in the room all were wearing some sort of band to denote their specialty, and Zilera thought it was odd that this person had no band on. Brushing her initial misgivings aside, she approached the table. She had come here to meet people that she hadn't before, and this would be a good opportunity.

Trying to show some restraint during her first introduction, she said "Greetings, master. My name is Zilera. If you don't mind me asking, why don't you have one of the bands that every other master has?" Zilera quietly pulled at the sleeve of her robes, hoping she wasn't being too forward while talking to someone who vastly outranked her.
"I also like your armor! It's very unique and-" Zilera cut herself off, not wanting to offend the person sitting in front of her.

Rick Kaloo Victor Akani Victor Akani Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet Nej Aldel Nej Aldel Or'Fol Moric Or'Fol Moric Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom