Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work In Progress F-2I 'Family' Patrol Interceptor

Business, Espionage & Faith
b7v2BC5.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a standard starfighter for 'The Family'
  • Image Source: Reddit (x) Cockpit (x)
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
Cockpit:
S8VQp5I.png
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Moonveil Shipyards Inc. (x)
  • Affiliation: 'The Family' (x)
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: F-2I Patrol Interceptor
  • Production: Limited
  • Material:
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Interceptor
  • Length: 10.8 meters
  • Width: 2.4 meters
  • Height: 3.6 meters
  • Armament: High
  • Defenses: High
  • Squadron Count: Very Low: 6
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: Very High (1225 kph / 760 mph - Atmospheric) (115 MGLT)
  • Hyperdrive: N/A
  • Crew: One Pilot
  • Survival Supply Duration: One Week (Consumables), Three Weeks (Oxygen)
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Starfighter Sensor Package
  • Starfighter Navigation Aide Package
  • Starfighter Ion Engines
  • Starfighter Repulsorlift Engine
  • Starfighter Manoeuvring Thrusters
  • Starfighter Communications Package
  • Starfighter Life Support System
  • Starfighter Inertial Dampeners
  • Starfighter Electronic Countermeasure Suite
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Molecular Shield Generator: The F-2I is equipped standard with a Molecular Shield Generator, a deflector shield that excels at repelling energy attacks.
  • Duraplast Plating: The F-2I is plated with Duraplast, an extremely durable material that is useful even against lightsabers.
  • Socketguards: The F-2I is equipped with Socketguards to provide a layer of protection against slicers.
  • Transponder Code Scrambler: The F-2I is equipped with a Transponder-Code Scrambler, meaning it can change its code within minutes if necessary, this isn't an instant process.
  • Electronic Countermeasure Suite: The F-2I is fitted with electronic countermeasures, meaning it can fool sensors with wrong or no information.
STRENGTHS
  • Interceptor Speed: The F-2I is a designated interceptor starfighter and therefore can reach exceptional speeds compared to standard starfighter models.
  • Well-Armed & Durable: The F-2I is considerably well-armed and is particularly durable due to the Durasteel, Duraplast and Alusteel construction material.
WEAKNESSES
  • Manoeuvrability: As a trade off for exceptional speed, the F-2I isn't as manoeuvrable as expected, although it is rated as standard.
  • Expensive: Due to the high-quality materials and parts, the F-2I is expensive to produce and are therefore constructed in moderation.
  • Requires Mothership: The F-2I requires a mothership such as a ship with a hangar or a starbase to operate, it can only last around a week without docking.
DESCRIPTION
The F-2I Patrol Interceptor is the smallest spacecraft within Moonveil Shipyard's exclusive line, produced solely for the use of 'The Family.' The ship is designed as an interceptor, meaning it has a fantastic speed rating as well as high armament due to the limited production and price of the spacecraft. These interceptors can be found in stations and areas owned and operated by 'The Family' and primarily out of Family-Produced ships.

As well as being well-constructed fighters, they also protect against electronic warfare such as slicing and sensor readings, also containing a transponder scrambler in the event of an emergency, which takes several minutes to scramble effectively.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom