Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Ezekiel Dashiell

tumblr_mue8anmAoN1r3dyfao1_250.gif

NAME: Ezekiel Malachi Dashiell
ALIAS: Zeke
HOMEWORLD: Saleucami
RESIDENCE: Here and there
PROFESSION: Professional wanderer... and procurer of... items of value.
MARITAL STATUS: Single
FORCE SENSITIVE: No
ALIGNMENT: My own?
FACTION: Ahhh... I'm not the sort to be tied down. ;)

SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'11"
WEIGHT: ~190 lbs.
EYE COLOUR: Light blue
HAIR: Dark Brown
SKIN PIGMENTATION: Tanned
FAMILY:
Mother:
Tabitha Dashiell
Father: Patrick Dashiell
Siblings: @Isaiah Dashiell "Izzy" | @Neriah Dashiell "Neri"
Cousins: Judah Dashiell Judah Dashiell "Judy" | Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell "Kid"

VEHICLES: N/A
SHIPS: A good and decent lady
WEAPONS:
PET:
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
+ Combat Pragmatist: The Combat Pragmatist is a character who is defined by his or her willingness to do anything in a fight to win. Scrappy.​
+ Loveable Rogue: A person who breaks the law, for their own personal profit, but is nice enough and charming enough to allow the audience to root for them, especially if they don't kill or otherwise seriously harm anyone. It helps that none of their victims are anyone we know or that they've made sure the audience knew they were jerks, which makes it "okay" to steal from them.​
~ The Wild Card: The Wild Card is so used to swinging between teams that they have no default 'good' or 'evil' Character Alignment or even a 'home team'.​
~ The Charmer: The Jack-The-Lad. Cocky, cheeky and devil-may-care, he's the type of guy you can't help but like, even as he's wrapping you around his little finger. Especially if you're a woman — most of the time — and The Charmer knows this all too well. As a result, if there's a file he wants to see in a filing cabinet guarded by a pretty secretary, all he has to do is switch on his easy smile, and he has not only the file he wants, but also the secretary's phone number.​
- Lovable Coward - "I'm not in it for my reputation. Or yours. If push comes to shove, I'm going to save my own hide."​
- Distracted By The Shiny: Credits, jewels, pretty women with a lovely decollete.​

APPEARANCE
Wears a rather cocky grin, long shaggy hair usually kept in a queue at the nape of his neck. A trimmed beard, when possible covers the lower portion of his face.

BIOGRAPHY
Who is truly interested in my history, mate? It's the future that matters! No in actuality, I'm still working on this. ^_^

KILLS:
Do the broken hearts of my previous lady friends count?

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom