Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Eye of the beholder [Sergeant Omen]

Caedyn Arenais

C
Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen 's attempt to parry Caedyn's lightsaber succeeded and then followed by blocking the follow-up swing, placing them into a sabre-lock. The Clone then proceeded to use his strength in pushing the Jedi Knight backwards, to which Caedyn used the momentum, moving with the clones force in order to flow into several paces distance away from his opponent.

Omen lept into the air with a flourish, a move right out of the Ataru handbook, so to speak. The Jedi Knight brought his lightsaber high to deflect the aerial strike and turned with the clones movements, anticipating where he would land. The horizontal slash that Omen turned back against him with, missed entirely as Caedyn stepped once more out of the way, letting the blade sweep past him by mere inches.

"The problem with Ataru is that once you've committed to an aerial assault, your trajectory and landing is easy to read" Caedyn pointed out with a smile, his voice calm and collected and his form well composed, not appearing at all out of breath or put out by the sparring match so far. "It is however good to see that you've learned other forms, and given you're willing to use them, I suppose I can shake things up myself" he declared, deciding not to stick solely with Djem So as he had originally planned.

Releasing the lightsaber from his left hand, Caedyn turned side-on from Omen, holding the weapon within his right, pointing out towards his sparring partner while placing his free hand behind his back. His feet were positioned to evenly carry his weight and in his new stance, he aimed to expose as little of his mass as possible, facing the clone with an intent gaze. He had adopted the generic stance of a Makashi user.

"You may proceed, if you still feel courageous" Caedyn smirked, enjoying the banter between them.

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
The Clone held a smirk on his face as he held his blade in a blocking stance with two hands, ready to parry any of the Jedi's return blows. This would be a hard fight but nothing was unwinnable even if his opponent was a skilled duelist. But even experts could fall to a novice given enough luck. "Just trying to spice up your life alittle bit Jedi. A monk's life must be some dreadfully boring..." He of course knew for Caedyn it was probably the opposite but then again, who really cared for facts in the middle of a duel.

Omen chuckled at the Jedi's taunts, not a drop of sweat on the clone's brow to be seen. "And here I thought you were going to keep babying me. Bring it Jedi." As the Jedi changed to Form II however made him grit his teeth. Guessing what he had seen of the Jedi so far, he was an expert in this form too... He needed a new approach and as the Jedi finished setting up his stance, the Beskar armored warrior had slowly backed away before running forward at full speed and diving headfirst towards the ground. This had better work...

Rather than just planting his face into the soft grass, the Trooper executed a speedy combat roll before popping out just before the Jedi and delivering what looked to be a powerful downwards blow only for Omen to deactivate the sword mid slice as the Jedi would probably try to block the blow. Switching to a one-handed grip, the soldier would reactivate his blade under the Jedi's guard as he tried to keep the Duelist off-balanced. If the move failed, he had a plan to might the Jedi's counterattack that he would keep in his sleeve for the moment.

Caedyn Arenais

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom