Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Explosive Huggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
chance-wood-screenshot027.jpg
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fourth Degree
  • Weight: 0.6 m
  • Height: 40kg
  • Movement: Quadrupedal
  • Armaments: Self-destruct once it latches
  • Misc. Equipment: No
SPECIAL FEATURES
Strengths:
  • Massive bomb - This droid is a massive bomb. Once it latches onto an opponent it goes into self destruct mode
  • Mirdirmorut droid brain - Is able to learn quickly from mistakes.
Weaknesses:
  • One use only - This droid can only be used once and that is it.
  • Ion/EMP weakness - using Ion or EMP weapons will disable the droid before it begins it's self destruct.
DESCRIPTION
Rex saw some space droid mines that he created for ME work quite well. He then saw the true potential of those and instead made them for ground engagements especially since the production of the Moma droids with their foundries. This was the perfect droid for them to make a once off use explosive droid. It has a massive bomb as well as a special droid brain that allows it to learn quickly. It latches itself to something or someone it goes into self destruct mode.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Rex Taff"]

So I appreciate the simplicity of this, but I need a heavier weakness on this.

As it stands this is over the top. I suggest adding a weakness to EMP or Ion weaponry, disabling the droids before they get into place and explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom